AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions for Akira Udou

Go down 
+3
Aoi Kataze
KrazyApple
Etsuuko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Questions for Akira Udou Empty
PostSubject: Questions for Akira Udou   Questions for Akira Udou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:12 am

Post questions for Akira Udou here.
Back to top Go down
http://airgear.heavenforum.com
KrazyApple
RPG M○DERAT○R
KrazyApple

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akira Udou   Questions for Akira Udou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:34 pm

Dear Akira,
Don't tell anyone, but Agito's jealous of you. ;]
~K.A
Back to top Go down
Aoi Kataze
F-Class Idiot That Can't Skate Very Well
Aoi Kataze

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akira Udou   Questions for Akira Udou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Dear Akira,
Would you ever be Agito's friend again?
-Aoi.
Back to top Go down
Akira Udou
SWAT / Ex-Fang King
Akira Udou

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akira Udou   Questions for Akira Udou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:43 pm

KrazyApple wrote:
Dear Akira,
Don't tell anyone, but Agito's jealous of you. ;]
~K.A

Dear K.A.,

Don't worry. I'm pretty sure he's realized that fact too, by now. I know I realized it a long time ago, haha. He just wishes that he could be as tall as I am.

-Akira
Back to top Go down
Akira Udou
SWAT / Ex-Fang King
Akira Udou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akira Udou   Questions for Akira Udou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Aoi Kataze wrote:
Dear Akira,
Would you ever be Agito's friend again?
-Aoi.

Dear Aoi,

Without hesitance. Even though he can be pretty god damned annoying (trust me, I know how bad he gets), he was still pretty cool to be around. Sucks that I don't see him that often, if at all.

-Akira
Back to top Go down
Naoki
The Second Queen, Who Must Also Be Obeyed
Naoki

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akira Udou   Questions for Akira Udou Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:21 am

After you got arrested, why did you join the SWAT bullshit again, rather than claiming your fang kingly throne?

SECONDLY ( Because there's always a second question. C: )

What kind of chill things did you and Agito do, back in the day? *3*
Back to top Go down
Akira Udou
SWAT / Ex-Fang King
Akira Udou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akira Udou   Questions for Akira Udou Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:15 pm

Naoki wrote:
After you got arrested, why did you join the SWAT bullshit again, rather than claiming your fang kingly throne?

SECONDLY ( Because there's always a second question. C: )

What kind of chill things did you and Agito do, back in the day? *3*

Dear Naoki,

Good question. At the time, joining the SWAT Team seemed like the "righteous" thing to do. But now that I'm actually in it, supposedly "helping protect the civillians from people who misuse AT's", I think about going back to the Storm Rider style. Seriously. All we do in this crummy trailer is eat, sleep, poop and drink. We just sit in here. Living. Sometimes we'll get a mission to transport an old lady across the street, or something completely irrevelant to the AT world like that. We're supposed to be the Wind G-men, but whatever.

If I went back to Storm Riding, I wouldn't want to be Fang King again, I don't think. It's really hectic because you have waves of fangirls, waves of people who want to steal your throne, and then people like Simca and Spitfire think that they can boss you around (no offense to them or anything!).

What did me and Agito do "back in the day"? Well. We sat around and lived. Sorta like me and Kaito do right now. I've lived around those two for so long that I've memorized their heartrates. Sometimes we'd get a good mission, but Agito always was the show off. He didn't like me stealing his spotlight.
On rare occasion, we'd go out into the public world and... do things. Like arcades, beaches, shopping, AT riding, simple stuff like that. We didn't do anything particularly special, if that's what you're looking for.

Dude. I'm so sick of this trailer. I might just return to ATs, since Kaito never stops shooting me. I don't care if their rubber bullets! He's been barraging me with them since I was like, 11, or something!

-Akira
Back to top Go down
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akira Udou   Questions for Akira Udou Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:07 pm

-silent contemplation-

Akira-san,

What do you think of Ikki? Or rather, do you see any potential within him to ascend the throne as Sky King?

Forever in darkness,
Sokras Shibuya
Back to top Go down
thefangqueen100
Storm Rider Groupie

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akira Udou   Questions for Akira Udou Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:40 am

hey can my agito kill you? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akira Udou   Questions for Akira Udou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for Akira Udou
Page 1 of 1