HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Questions for Akito Wanijima

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 125
Age : 25
Location : TEXAS 8D
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Post questions for Akito Wanijima here.

_________________




Last edited by Etsuuko on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://airgear.heavenforum.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Akito,

Hi Akito! I have a question for you so don't feel lonley, alright? So, Do you really enjoy having to fight over if either you or Agito gets to control? I mean. I think it would be quite frustrating all the time.

With Lots & Lots of Love, Airi x3
Back to top Go down
Akito Wanijima
The Gay Fang King Who can Barely Skate or Release a Fang
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : T O K Y O < 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Airi wrote:
Akito,

Hi Akito! I have a question for you so don't feel lonley, alright? So, Do you really enjoy having to fight over if either you or Agito gets to control? I mean. I think it would be quite frustrating all the time.

With Lots & Lots of Love, Airi x3


Airi,

Fight? We don't usually fight for dominance unless we really need to do something. Agito's actually very cooperative with the eye-patch rule. If we were fighting over dominance all the time, things would get very, very stressful for both of us and we might eventually blowup =D! Um, not that that's a good thing or anything, I was just trying to brighten the mood because... blowing up isn't a very happy thing to be talking about. -_-;; I don't really think we can blow up, but I think you understand what I'm trying to tell you ^-^;;. Sorry if that confused you! <=3


<3, Akito

P.S. Thanks for the question XD;; It was getting a little cold on this board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:45 am

Okay, now for my question for Akito!! <3
Since you and Agito share the same body,so could is be possible that the two of you would ever be able to split into two bodies? It must get very annoying arguing with Agito all the time over almost everything. You should consider being the dominant one to appear more.
Back to top Go down
Akito Wanijima
The Gay Fang King Who can Barely Skate or Release a Fang
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : T O K Y O < 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:59 pm

Risako wrote:
Okay, now for my question for Akito!! <3
Since you and Agito share the same body,so could is be possible that the two of you would ever be able to split into two bodies? It must get very annoying arguing with Agito all the time over almost everything. You should consider being the dominant one to appear more.


Risako,

Well um, I've never really thought of that, to tell you the truth! ^_^; But, I think maybe so, since Agito and I are kind of like seperate souls. But then again,.. we kind of are the same too, so I really think it depends on from what angle you're looking at it from..
That was a weird question =/, I don't get asked that every day. Why does everybody suddenly think that me and Agito argue all the time? We rarely do! We don't ever really REALLY fight or argue... I guess you guys just think Agito's a meanie butt-head to everyone, but really he's very caring when you really get to know him. =)

xoxoxoxo
Akito
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Hi!!!!   Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:45 am

Hi Akito!

Okay, I was wondering if you're really gay or if you just act that way for a certain reason. If you just act that way for a certain reason then pray tell what that reason would be. An answer is greatly appreciated. Oh, and by the way you can be really cute sometimes.

Your ecstatic friend,
Minami
Back to top Go down
Akito Wanijima
The Gay Fang King Who can Barely Skate or Release a Fang
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : T O K Y O < 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:50 am

Minami wrote:
Hi Akito!

Okay, I was wondering if you're really gay or if you just act that way for a certain reason. If you just act that way for a certain reason then pray tell what that reason would be. An answer is greatly appreciated. Oh, and by the way you can be really cute sometimes.

Your ecstatic friend,
Minami


Minami,

Ummmm! Well, let's see... I am gay, but if later on in life, if I'm not in love with a male and I fall in love with a girl, then I guess I could be straight too~! So I guess that kind of means I'm bisexual... but, I'm not really interested in girls. I'm leaning towards guys at the moment <3. I don't really have a reason for the way I act...I just kinda do! Teehee =3. It's nice to meet you, and I hope we can talk again sometime ~ (^.^)v -Peace! Hee! <3

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Akito
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:05 pm

Akito...
Hey, I was forced to ask you a question by two crazy girls, so here I am...
Uhh I'm like, totally blank.... Uhh... How do you say this in Japanese?
Right, what is your ideal... partner? I think that's how you say it. Ah anyways yes, what do you look for in a person?
Totally stereotypical question, I was on the spot! You can't blame me~
Anyways, with.... (this sounds weird)... Love, Haejin.
Back to top Go down
Akito Wanijima
The Gay Fang King Who can Barely Skate or Release a Fang
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : T O K Y O < 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:56 pm

Haejin Park wrote:
Akito...
Hey, I was forced to ask you a question by two crazy girls, so here I am...
Uhh I'm like, totally blank.... Uhh... How do you say this in Japanese?
Right, what is your ideal... partner? I think that's how you say it. Ah anyways yes, what do you look for in a person?
Totally stereotypical question, I was on the spot! You can't blame me~
Anyways, with.... (this sounds weird)... Love, Haejin.



Haejin,

It's not weird! ^-^ I use that tag all the time on my notes, you know~ Anyways let me think..
My perfect partner would have to be... Strong, Loyal, Forgiving, Trustworthy, Good-looking, Romantic, Dreamy...
I don't know. What really matters to me is that he/she is understanding and actually cares about my feelings. I'm a very emotional person, and I want to be able to talk about how I feel to whoever I'm in love with. I also want him/her to be able to sacrifice things for me if they have to. I'd be willing to sacrifice anything, maybe even my life to someone I really care about, so I guess I kinda expect them to do the same~! Well, anyways, I think that's really all I know myself. But just wonderin'!: Why'd you ask a question like that, anyways? Are you gay, too? =3

With Extra Love,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Akito
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:09 am

hiya akito hows it goin? oh whats your fav food? do you likes pocky? what flavor? will you be my friend? omg can i hug you? (i am a guy just so you dont get wierded out or nuthin)
- with happy little bishie bubbles kitsune13-
Back to top Go down
Akito Wanijima
The Gay Fang King Who can Barely Skate or Release a Fang
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : T O K Y O < 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:26 am

Guest wrote:
hiya akito hows it goin? oh whats your fav food? do you likes pocky? what flavor? will you be my friend? omg can i hug you? (i am a guy just so you dont get wierded out or nuthin)
- with happy little bishie bubbles kitsune13-

Dear kitsune13/Guest,


Well, I really like a whole lot of foods! ^ w ^ But, I think I'd have to say-- ice cream is my favorite food! I really like milkshakes, floats, and sundaes, and all of those treats revolve around ice cream! I think they do, anyway! > A <

Pocky?! @ W @ I LOVE POCKY!!! I always carry some around with me. <3 Except when Agito-- no, wait-- yeah! Agito's a big sweet tooth too, so both of us really like sweet things. Most people don't notice that Agito can't keep his hands off of sweet treats, candies and junk food, but if you pay attention, he really likes it a lot! =3 I hope he doesn't get mad at me for sharing that with you! But yeah, strawberry's my favorite flavor, though, since there's so many yummy flavors to choose from, I sometimes question it. I love strawberry everything, but how can you say no to chocolate pocky, grape, or even coconut?! So many varieties, it makes you want to try them all!!! > A <

And sure, you can hug me! It doesn't matter to me whether you're a guy or a girl~! But keep in mind, if you are a guy, you'll probably find yourself getting looked at every now and then ;D! Heehee!! <3<3<3 <4444444444


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

LOVELOVELOVE <333

Akito


Last edited by Akito Wanijima on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:36 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agito Wanijima
The Fang King with a Foul Mouth
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 52
Age : 16
Location : The same place as Akito.
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:27 am

Why are you such an irreversable faggot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agito Wanijima
The Fang King with a Foul Mouth
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 52
Age : 16
Location : The same place as Akito.
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:35 am

Is it true that you fell in "love" with Ikki because of a metaphor? Because he'd help us from the well? Because he's our little bird? That's pathetic. You fell in love with a metaphor. And if that isn't the case, because I wouldn't be suprised if it was, coming from the boy with people in his head, WHY do you like Ikki, gay boy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Wanijima
The Gay Fang King Who can Barely Skate or Release a Fang
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : T O K Y O < 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:40 am

Agito Wanijima wrote:
Why are you such an irreversable faggot?


Dear Agito,


I'm not a faggot! TTTTT A TTTTT Y-you're a mean buttface! D: <<<<


Love,

Akito
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Wanijima
The Gay Fang King Who can Barely Skate or Release a Fang
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : T O K Y O < 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:44 am

Agito Wanijima wrote:
Is it true that you fell in "love" with Ikki because of a metaphor? Because he'd help us from the well? Because he's our little bird? That's pathetic. You fell in love with a metaphor. And if that isn't the case, because I wouldn't be suprised if it was, coming from the boy with people in his head, WHY do you like Ikki, gay boy?

Dear Agito,

Leave me alone!! I wasn't even talking to you, and you come spilling in and raiding my board! Goooo awaaaayyyy...... T-T

. . . . . . . Ikki is a special person to me. I didn't only fall in love with him for a metaphor. He's... different. I love Ikki because he's Ikki! Agito, are you getting jealous?! D: < LEAVE ME AND MY FEELINGS ALONE, okay?!?! I can't just get up and explain why I love Ikki! I just do, okay? Why are you so mean to me?!


Love,
Akito
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueDiamand
E-Class Regular
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 63
Age : 24
Location : ...
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Akito Wanijima wrote:
Agito Wanijima wrote:
Is it true that you fell in "love" with Ikki because of a metaphor? Because he'd help us from the well? Because he's our little bird? That's pathetic. You fell in love with a metaphor. And if that isn't the case, because I wouldn't be suprised if it was, coming from the boy with people in his head, WHY do you like Ikki, gay boy?

Dear Agito,

Leave me alone!! I wasn't even talking to you, and you come spilling in and raiding my board! Goooo awaaaayyyy...... T-T

. . . . . . . Ikki is a special person to me. I didn't only fall in love with him for a metaphor. He's... different. I love Ikki because he's Ikki! Agito, are you getting jealous?! D: < LEAVE ME AND MY FEELINGS ALONE, okay?!?! I can't just get up and explain why I love Ikki! I just do, okay? Why are you so mean to me?!


Love,
Akito
youre totaly right agito has to leave youre feelings alone it are youre feelings not his,i think,still i don't dislike agito i like everyone <3,in fact agito/akito are my fav characters <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Wanijima
The Gay Fang King Who can Barely Skate or Release a Fang
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : T O K Y O < 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Dear BlueDiamond,

I know! He always does this to me, though. T ^ T He likes to tease me all the time... but it's okay. :3 I've gotten used to it, so I'll be perfectly okay! ^ w ^

Love,
Akito
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:53 am

yays i cans hugs aki chan /hugs aki chan/ i loves strawberry pocky i dont like the choclate pocky that much to me it tastes like cold coffe XP anywho ............. umm i fogot what i was gonna ask my bads /rubs head/ hehe im spacy that way............... oh yeah do you ever worrie that agi sans attitude and actions will get you in trouble when you switch back? like gettin detention for smartin off at a teacher i dids that once and i didn't even know why i gots detention i was like just kinda there ya know?
Back to top Go down
Akito Wanijima
The Gay Fang King Who can Barely Skate or Release a Fang
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : T O K Y O < 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:58 am

kitsune13 wrote:
yays i cans hugs aki chan /hugs aki chan/ i loves strawberry pocky i dont like the choclate pocky that much to me it tastes like cold coffe XP anywho ............. umm i fogot what i was gonna ask my bads /rubs head/ hehe im spacy that way............... oh yeah do you ever worrie that agi sans attitude and actions will get you in trouble when you switch back? like gettin detention for smartin off at a teacher i dids that once and i didn't even know why i gots detention i was like just kinda there ya know?

Dear Kitsune13,

You'd be really surprised at how well Agito behaves in school, heehee!

His temper is still unbelievable, but never in class, or with a teacher. He knows how to hold himself together, and he only really freaks out around the people he knows he can. He's not dumb enough to smart off to a teacher, or a principal, or anything else. The worst he may ever do is maybe.. curse under his breath or roll his eyes or something. :3 So no, I'm not really that worried about him misbehaving and then me getting in trouble for it. He doesn't want to get me in trouble, because he's really nice like that. He doesn't do a lot of things he'd like to do, because he sincerely cares about the outcome in the end, and if I'm not going to enjoy that outcome, he will restrain from doing it!~ So like, he knows that if he gets us in detention, I'll have to pay the price. He's a really grateful person, and I love him for that. <3

Even if he were a trouble maker, I doubt much would ever happen in class anyway. He's not really talkative during th actual class periods, and he's always paying really close attention to the teacher. It's almost like he doesn't even need the teacher, because he's so smart! Sometimes I wish I could be like that! He's much better at mathematics and science than I am...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
LOVE,

Akito~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrazyApple
RPG M○DERAT○R
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 31
Age : 27
Location : The Darkness
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:28 am

Akito, I love you. :0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Wanijima
The Gay Fang King Who can Barely Skate or Release a Fang
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : T O K Y O < 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:47 am

Krazyapple wrote:
Akito, I love you. :0

Awwww, really?! * O *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agito Wanijima
The Fang King with a Foul Mouth
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 52
Age : 16
Location : The same place as Akito.
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:50 am

No. Not really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Wanijima
The Gay Fang King Who can Barely Skate or Release a Fang
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : T O K Y O < 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:51 am

Agito Wanijima wrote:
No. Not really.

Stop spamming my board with your doo doo meanie posts!!! = . = *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrazyApple
RPG M○DERAT○R
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 31
Age : 27
Location : The Darkness
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:52 am

Akito Wanijima wrote:
Krazyapple wrote:
Akito, I love you. :0

Awwww, really?! * O *

Yes, really! >*3*>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agito Wanijima
The Fang King with a Foul Mouth
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 52
Age : 16
Location : The same place as Akito.
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:57 am

Are you really gay? Or just a little gay? Are you curious, or a confirmed faggot? Do you have sick dreams about men? And do you have dreams about women, too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Questions for Akito Wanijima   

Back to top Go down
 
Questions for Akito Wanijima
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» mark 3 questions
» Newbie Questions
» Exam Questions gone Wrong
» QUESTIONS I WOULD ASK PRES. OBAMA AT THE DEBATE
» Amur maple questions : pruning, bare rooting

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Roleplaying :: Questions to the Canons-
Jump to: