AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waste-Of-Time, Dumb, and Annoying-Ass Diary that I Have to Write in. - Agito W.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agito Wanijima
The Fang King with a Foul Mouth
Agito Wanijima

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Waste-Of-Time, Dumb, and Annoying-Ass Diary that I Have to Write in. - Agito W. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste-Of-Time, Dumb, and Annoying-Ass Diary that I Have to Write in. - Agito W.   Waste-Of-Time, Dumb, and Annoying-Ass Diary that I Have to Write in. - Agito W. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:01 am

God doesn't exist. That's what I decided a long time ago. So, why do people come up to me and offer me random shit like "Bible Pamplets"? Does it look like I want a fucking bible pamplet? That I want to embrace his holy lord Jesus?
I embrace my fang kingly-ness. That's it. Not people. Or the lord.

But here's the story:
I was walking into a store, buying something that I needed for school ( Yeah, I go. School? Remember? That exists.) ( You don't need to know what I was buying.) And this fat lady comes jiggling toward me, while I was standing at the self-checkout isle, smiling like a little old granny. A fat old granny.
She stood beside me and didn't say anything; just stood there, watching me. At first, I was ignoring her. Then her rolls of fat invaded my peripheral vision and it was getting on my god damned nerves. I could feel her smile watching my face, waiting for me to look at her.
So, I glance at her, and of course, she's smiling at me. She even had glasses. Tch. That made me smile, just a little, because I couldn't believe I didn't predict that she'd have that( a fat, old, glasses-wearing lady at the supermarket!), and she took that as some kind of acceptance. Like I wanted to be polite; Like I wanted to talk to her.

So she reaches into her little old lady purse, and pulls out a shit-load of these folded papers. I look at her like, " What the fuck do you want?" so she hands them to me with her old, shaking-granny hands.
I didn't take them. I didn't want that shit. So, she says, still holding them out, " Young man, it looked to me like you were having a bad day and I was hoping that the lord would get you through it. Here are some pamplets from my church. It's kind of silly, but they wanted us to hand them out to souls in need. "
I had a few things I wanted to fucking say to her. Like, " Do I look like the subject of your church "good-will" project? Was it any of your fat business that I was buying markers for extra credit in school? And I wasn't having a bad day-- I am, now that you've come over here and pushed your charity onto me, without my asking for it. And can you stop fucking smiling like that at me? It's really scary, and, frankly, I'm not giving you a 'nice' look right now. And what does that mean? ' A soul in need'? I was buying stuff at the store! Do needy souls buy dry-erase markers on a normal bases, because, last time I looked at the pictures of the Jews in the Holocaust, they weren't purchasing dry erase markers at walmart. "
Through that entire thought process, she was smiling at me.

I had no intention of taking that stupid paper, so I put my markers in my bag then turn to leave, and this god damned woman grabs my bag, and shoves her papers in there! Couldn't I charge her for assault? She assualted my god damned bag! Then she winks at me, YEAH, winks through her squinty eyeballs and her granny-glasses, and jiggles off, feeling like a saint.
I was offened, firstly, then disgusted. Walking home, I checked this paper and this is what the first quote said:

" And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8 "

She was giving me charity? Ha. She must've been a drug addict "covering up her sins." Granny the drug addict.

Fuck her.
Back to top Go down
Julie T. Kiminisha
Storm Rider Groupie
Julie T. Kiminisha

Female
Number of posts : 8
Location : Tokyo Japan, Originally from Kyoto [ in real life: Texas :'D ]
Registration date : 2011-09-05

Waste-Of-Time, Dumb, and Annoying-Ass Diary that I Have to Write in. - Agito W. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste-Of-Time, Dumb, and Annoying-Ass Diary that I Have to Write in. - Agito W.   Waste-Of-Time, Dumb, and Annoying-Ass Diary that I Have to Write in. - Agito W. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:03 am

Slightly but slowly increasing in some pity ; I feel sorry for you
Back to top Go down
helena78
Storm Rider Groupie
helena78

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Waste-Of-Time, Dumb, and Annoying-Ass Diary that I Have to Write in. - Agito W.   Waste-Of-Time, Dumb, and Annoying-Ass Diary that I Have to Write in. - Agito W. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Wow Long Diary cool... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waste-Of-Time, Dumb, and Annoying-Ass Diary that I Have to Write in. - Agito W.   Waste-Of-Time, Dumb, and Annoying-Ass Diary that I Have to Write in. - Agito W. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waste-Of-Time, Dumb, and Annoying-Ass Diary that I Have to Write in. - Agito W.
Page 1 of 1