AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions for Agito Wanijima

Go down 
+19
Kevin
SokrasShibuya
Ivan Petrovovich
Matsumoto Takanori
Kin Shirogitsune
Hye Yoon Kim
Naoki
Azuu
Aoi Kataze
Akira Udou
KrazyApple
BlueDiamand
Karin
Akito Wanijima
Sakanako Kure
Daisho
X-Eqtioner
Agito Wanijima
Etsuuko
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Questions for Agito Wanijima Empty
PostSubject: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Post questions for Agito Wanijima here.

Last edited by Etsuuko on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://airgear.heavenforum.com
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:05 pm

Agito,
What kind of dental tooth paste do you use to get your "fangs" so gleamingly shiny and sparkly? Very Happy Have you ever worn braces and what is the name of your dentist? :3 I wish my teeth were mysteriously celebrity white like yours are.

With love, Etsuko
Back to top Go down
Agito Wanijima
The Fang King with a Foul Mouth
Agito Wanijima

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:58 pm

Remind me why that's any of your fucking business? Just so the god damned admins of this website don't nag at me, I'll answer this stupid question:
I've never been to a dentist as long as I can remember. I brush my teeth; Learn how, and don't think about talking to me until those nasty-ass yellow teeth get cleaned.

Last edited by Agito Wanijima on Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:08 am

Agito, you're like the devil himself!!!
But anyways, here is my question. :3
Why must you always act like such a bitch and think that everyone else is wearker than you?
Back to top Go down
Agito Wanijima
Agito Wanijima

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:30 am

Because everyone IS weaker than me; That's as simple as that gets. What kind of dumbass question was that? -- And who's the bitch now? I didn't do a fucking thing to you. I don't even know you and you're calling me a bitch? -- -- --

.... .... ... ... ... As for the devil comment: ... ... Thanks,.. I guess.
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:02 pm

Agito,

How the heck did you get so darned cute? :3 You ish sho adowable I wanna squeeze you! >.<
Also, how long are your hooks? They mysteriously lengthen ans shrink through out like...every scene in the anime and panel of the manga. o_o;; And man, what was with that bamboo and the CPR? Did you know CPR has now been proven to work better with no mouth to mouth? So you did all that for nothing. ^-^ Luckily, you won't have to find a tube to stick in someone's mouth for CPR... why do you even know CPR? O-o;; Are you secretly a lifeguard or something?

Etsuko
Back to top Go down
Agito Wanijima
Agito Wanijima

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:26 pm

....Why the hell do you ask so many questions? Uughh.. Uh. Wait--WHAT??! CPR did the what?! I did all that fucking...S-shit and I didn't even HAVE TO~~~?!?!?!?! What kind of shit is that?! ...! Ugh!!..Ugh! ..Ugh. Fuck.    
Did you know it'd be a hell of alot easier if you..would just stop talking to me?  OR ask ONE question?  
1.)Well, I'm not cute! Alright? NOT.  It's people like you who make icons of me and stalk me; It's so fucking annoying.  
2.) Do you think I take the time out of my day to sit around and measure my hooks? No. Hell no.  Talk about a waste of my time. So, I don't know. Ask Akito. Maybe he sits around and measures my hooks all day. 
3.) I don't know shit about CPR. I just did what they shovel down your throat at school. Breath and, uh.. ... 
4.) I'm not a lifeguard-- Why would you even ask that? Do you see me smearing white shit all over my face, and wasting my time saving other peoples lives? If they wanna' be such dumbasses that they'd actually get themselves drowned, then let 'em. None of my concern; I'll watch them end their pathetic little lives.
Back to top Go down
X-Eqtioner
Storm Rider Groupie
X-Eqtioner

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:47 pm

Yo Agito,

I just have a really simple question, Okay? Do you have like an obsession with sex? Because, I mean, you always say fuck, like nearly all the freakin' time. What is up with that? Mr. I'm Fuck, Fuckity, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. I mean, have you ever really gotten laid or anything? It doesn't seem like it, seeing as how you're gay and all. Also, that picture above (-.-)_!...
is really disturbing.

X-Eqtioner
Back to top Go down
Daisho
Storm Rider Groupie
Daisho

Male
Number of posts : 12
Location : Anyone who dareth challengeth me to Halo 3-ith. And Ye Olde English.

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Dear Agito:

Which shitty mental asylum held you? And why haven't they captured you again? For that matter how the hell did you get out? Because you're CLEARLY mentally unstable, freak.

Your friend:
~Daisho
Back to top Go down
Agito Wanijima
Agito Wanijima

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:45 am

... What the fuck is your problem? You know, if I knew where all you fuckers were, I'd go and kill every single one of you! You're all such bastards! You wanna feel my road?! ... .... Hmph.

"Your friend, Daisho~~" -- Is that how you treat your friends, fag? Heh.

I can't answer your question because no one can contain me. Especially not a 'shitty' mental asylum. I was never there because they could never catch me.

Fuck you,
Agito.
Back to top Go down
Agito Wanijima
Agito Wanijima

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:45 pm

X-Eqtioner wrote:
Yo Agito,

I just have a really simple question, Okay? Do you have like an obsession with sex? Because, I mean, you always say fuck, like nearly all the freakin' time. What is up with that? Mr. I'm Fuck, Fuckity, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. I mean, have you ever really gotten laid or anything? It doesn't seem like it, seeing as how you're gay and all. Also, that picture above (-.-)_!...
is really disturbing.

X-Eqtioner

Have YOU ever gotten laid? You accuse me of saying fuck alot, but you just said it about 5 times in one sentence, faggot. Maybe it's healthy to think about fucking all the time-- It's just one more thing that seperates me from being the homosexual bitch that you are. I'm gay? Just what the hell led you to that assumption?
WAS IT THE SIGNATURE?! YEAH, I THINK IT'S DISTURBING, TOO! THAT'S WHY I PUT THE GIANT FUCKING X-THING OVER IT!!

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
X-Eqtioner
Storm Rider Groupie
X-Eqtioner

Male
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:41 am

Hey Agito,

He I want to ask, if Akito kissed Ikki, I mean you, I mean...well whatever the hell you are. Wouldn't that supposedly make you gay to, I mean you guys are basically both the same person. So that wasn't just based on assumption. Also, the signature on your picture says fuck all the morons who ever said you cross dress and ESPECIALLY the fucker who made the picture of you in the dress, so that means you are obsessed with sex so...HAH!! BIG SUPER SPACE TACO JUST BURNED YOU!!!! AHA!!

Yours Truly,
X-Eqtioner...so burned
Back to top Go down
Agito Wanijima
Agito Wanijima

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:48 am

You're such an idiot. Stop asking me dumbass questions. Really. You can't send me another question. And Akito can do whatever the hell he wants while he has the body. If he wants to kiss Ikki, then what-the-hell ever.

His decisions have nothing to do with me because I'm not concious of those decisions, despite how fag-tastic they might be. Chh.
Fuck you,
Agito.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:23 am

Hey Agito. I was wondering, what do you eat? You always say you eat raw meat, but frankly, that's just gross. And you gotta admit, you seriously don't eat that. So I'm wondering what your favorite food is I guess.

You are sooo cute. I want to kill you, you're so freaking cute. I'll strangle you in your sleep, (because you're a sound sleeper) while at the same time smothering you with a pillow....

Tee hee.
Back to top Go down
Agito Wanijima
Agito Wanijima

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:32 pm

... ...... .... I eat alot a shit. I don't know; How can you ask somebody that? That's like me saying: " What do you think about at 12:13?" --- I don't know. Whatever is shoved in my face that tastes good. That's what I eat. And I DO eat raw meat! Don't talk to me like you know me! You don't know a fuckin' thing!!
And, actually, just to prove you wrong again , I don't sleep that heavily. You're wrong.

Fuck you,
Wanijima
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:23 am

Baby-cakes,

What kind of music do you like? Who are your favorite bands? Does Britney Spears get on your nerves?
Etsuko
Back to top Go down
Agito Wanijima
Agito Wanijima

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:40 am

Don't ever call me that again. I told you not to talk to me anymore. Can you understand written english?
( I have to go out of my way to number because, once again, you asked more than one question. )
!.) .. Nothing gay. It can't be too happy, and romantic, and other shit like that. I like purely instrumental pieces alot, too-- I mean.. just guitar, and percussion, and bass.. with no emo lyrics. No thanks. ( .. I can listen to..other instruments, too, but you dumbasses might not know what they were if I mentioned them.)
@.) ..If it has to have lyrics, then my favorite bands are.. Black Emperor, Gallows, Alessana, Beneath The Sky, Disturbed.. And no more for you; Knowing everyone else on this website, they'll come and take all of my bands for themselves. That's why you only get the popular ones. There. No individuality for you.
#.) I don't care about that psycho woman. Sending her nasty-ass hair to boyfriends, and letting her babies drive her car? That's.. stupid. I decide that it's none of my business and I don't care too much for prying.
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:23 am

Agito Wanijima wrote:
....Why the hell do you ask so many questions? Uughh.. Uh. Wait--WHAT??! CPR did the what?! I did all that fucking...S-shit and I didn't even HAVE TO~~~?!?!?!?! What kind of shit is that?! ...! Ugh!!..Ugh! ..Ugh. Fuck.
Did you know it'd be a hell of alot easier if you..would just stop talking to me? OR ask ONE question?
1.)Well, I'm not cute! Alright? NOT. It's people like you who make icons of me and stalk me; It's so fucking annoying.
2.) Do you think I take the time out of my day to sit around and measure my hooks? No. Hell no. Talk about a waste of my time. So, I don't know. Ask Akito. Maybe he sits around and measures my hooks all day.
3.) I don't know shit about CPR. I just did what they shovel down your throat at school. Breath and, uh.. ...
4.) I'm not a lifeguard-- Why would you even ask that? Do you see me smearing white shit all over my face, and wasting my time saving other peoples lives? If they wanna' be such dumbasses that they'd actually get themselves drowned, then let 'em. None of my concern; I'll watch them end their pathetic little lives.

Hey baby,

You realize you're being a hypocrite here? At the end you said you would let people die if they were drowning but... you didn't let Nakayama drown. Evil or Very Mad

Etsuko
Back to top Go down
Agito Wanijima
Agito Wanijima

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:19 pm

Do you enjoy being screamed at?! Okay--you know what!? That was a one time case, because--- -- Well, for God's sake, I was already in the water; Might as well grab that fucking girl before I have to listen to the sob-squad when they find out.
There!
Back to top Go down
Sakanako Kure
Storm Rider Groupie
Sakanako Kure

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:02 am

Hey,

You should be like... a hypnotist or something. The other day, you put me in a trance that had me muttering in my sleep and seeing dead people; did I mention RECIEVING MESSAGES from dead people? Yeah, Shortcake, I didn't appreciate it (Aw. Shortcake. That name suits you, tyke.). Anyways, why the heck did you hafta tell me the regalia could possibly kill me? Did you think I wouldn't potty dance and tremble? That's scary!! You gave me nightmares! Has anyone told you that you scare them? Well, you're scary. And you gave me nightmares, and that was mean, on your part.
-SaKanaKo KuRE
Back to top Go down
Agito Wanijima
Agito Wanijima

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:58 pm

Okay, bitch. That wasn't a fucking question--that was a paragraph of you talking about absolutely nothing. Wasting my time. I told you the regalia would kill you because it would. Don't come complaining to me because you're a fucking coward, and can't handle the truth.
DON'T CALL ME SHORTCAKE; UNDERSTAND?!?! I DON'T LIKE THESE STUPID PET-NAMES!

.... .. ...
Back to top Go down
Sakanako Kure
Storm Rider Groupie
Sakanako Kure

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:43 pm

Agito,

SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKESHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE SHORT CAKE Smile

-Sakanako
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:29 pm

Dear Sweety Snuggly Pie,

Do you find red lingerie more attractive than other colors of lingerie? XD

Love, Etsuko
Back to top Go down
Akito Wanijima
The Gay Fang King Who can Barely Skate or Release a Fang
Akito Wanijima

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:02 pm

Dear Agito,

Hi! It's me, Akito~~ ^o^ Here's the question: How are you?! XD Heehee!! <3<3

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo I LOVE YEW!!
Akito
Back to top Go down
Agito Wanijima
Agito Wanijima

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:23 pm

Etsuko wrote:
Dear Sweety Snuggly Pie,

Do you find red lingerie more attractive than other colors of lingerie? XD

Love, Etsuko

. . . . .

I DON'T KNOW. Aren't they all the same, anyway?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Agito Wanijima   Questions for Agito Wanijima Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for Agito Wanijima
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next