AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.

Go down 
+7
Azuu
Ivan Petrovovich
Akito Wanijima
BlueDiamand
Etsuuko
Reaper
Naoki
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naoki
The Second Queen, Who Must Also Be Obeyed
Naoki

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-06

If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Empty
PostSubject: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:07 am

So. It was a series os books. Now it's a movie?
Ugh. Talk about lame. I swear to the holy lord Jesus, shall his presence be real or unreal, if I hear one more word of Edward, Jacob, Twilight, or, most of all, VAMPIRES, I'll kill myself or kill the person uttering such word! ( Of course it's okay on here, 'cause we're typing. =P )
Vampires, sure; that's a cool myth. But frankly, it's beome so used and cliche that's it's a little annoying. Even more annoying when people are like: ' o yeh lololol i luv jacob soo mch he is sooo col and sexxxe!" " lololol,( Would a noob really use that comma?) yeh me 2 gir, but i luv edwrd best he is so sexxe and strng and fine and vampries win ovr werwlves" <-- Like the whole Werewolves/Vampire thing isn't completely overused, ANYWAY? Hello, they've only made a bajillion movies starring such creatures. And if it's on hollywood, it's usually cliche.
And, by the way: heard that the movie SUCKED. :\ Oh well, stupid Edward/Jacob fangirls. Oh well.

Anyway. Anyone else want to rant, or completely spit in my face and prove to me, once and for all, that this series and movie aren't completely stupid, and cliche?
( P.S. --Edward is a GARY-SUE. >>>:\ He's like a blood-sucking "Super Man" for Pete's sake.)
( P.P.S -- " For Pete's sake"... Who is Pete and why do I care about his sake? \=| )
Back to top Go down
Reaper
C-Class Storm Rider
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:17 am

Well I personally have taken a dislike for this franchise not only for an over-rated book and poor film but also the social effect it had. And while the squealing fangirls are indeed a contribution to my hatred there's something else far worse. Although I hate to label people or myself I dress like a "goth" minus the make up. This is one term I don't mind, and I can just about stomach the word emo but these kids =[

I thought it was a joke when another forum member mentioned it to me but there are actually 14 and 15 year old kids pretending to be vampires. This is frankly driving me batty, please oh please forgive the bad vampire pun. What's your take on this crime that Twilight has unknowingly spawned from the depths of adolescent hell?
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:02 am

Dude, have you even /seen/ how many "Vegetarian Vampire" shirts there are like... in EVERY STORE?! @ A @
Back to top Go down
http://airgear.heavenforum.com
Reaper
C-Class Storm Rider
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Urge to kill, rising!!!

Actually I haven't seen those over here yet and hope that I never do. And besides that phrase makes no bloody sense XD.
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Well, supposedly, Edward's families only drink animal blood, making them "Vegetarian Vampires" :/
Back to top Go down
Reaper
C-Class Storm Rider
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:26 pm

LMAO
I'm sorry to all you young people out there but if kids actually believe a line like that they deserve a smack in the head urgently.
Back to top Go down
Naoki
Naoki

Female

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:04 am

OHMUHGAWD, yes. And there's a girl in one of my classes who's like: " My body temperature is lower than normal, ALL the time. Like a vampires." -- She talks like she's trying to prove that she's a vampire. All I can do is stare at her with an expression that says: " Really? Are you really saying this right now?"
And an old, original vampire myth describes hungry, bloodthirsty souls that didn't receive access to heaven and came back to earth to seek revenge on innocent people. They don't fall in love, happen to be super rich, have nice cars, are gorgeous, and, oh, I forgot, super strength. And sorry to break it to all of the Edward fangirls, but you are not a vampire. Or a fairy, or a werewolf. Much to my dismay, I am not an anime character. Oh well. I don't run around telling people that my eyes are more glittery and shiney than everyone else's, and thus it is eternal proof that they are anime eyes and that I am an anime character.
Psh.
What I think we should be feeling, besides eternal consuming hatred for these people, is, maybe, worried for them? It is a little sad. That they really BELIEVE that they are vampires, or they're surely wishing.

WE SHOULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT A GUY WHO GOES AROUND SLAYING VAMPIRES, and we'll make a character who acts JUST like Edward, who has a girlfriend named Stella, and he should be mass fuckin' murdered. Then, we'll slowly add more reoccuring Twilight characters, incagnito, and kill them, too. :/
Back to top Go down
Reaper
C-Class Storm Rider
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:54 pm

It's extraordinarily sad and these kids really do need to wake up. To quote I'm up for "mass fuckin' murder" any day of the week and do it for free if Cullens are involved.
Back to top Go down
Naoki
Naoki

Female

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:49 am

Woot woot! Go Reaper. Amen, bruthuh. And, Reaper, I cannot stop looking at your icon. It keeps drawing my attention to it. Like, it's so irritating, in a not-extreme or really that irritating kind of way. D: <
Back to top Go down
Reaper
C-Class Storm Rider
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:47 pm

lol, thats my crazy homicidal tails <3
Back to top Go down
BlueDiamand
E-Class Regular
BlueDiamand

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:49 pm

actually i think to books are good,but its true that its about vampires,weerwolfes and thats being used to much ,but still i think its a good book,but its ok if u people have different thaughts <3
Back to top Go down
Naoki
Naoki

Female

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:52 pm

I respect your opinion, but I totally disagree. The books are the epitome of cliche and the characters aren't imperfect enough. In my opinion. Do you have anything to defend your opinion with? Something to change my mind about it? :/ Just curious to hear another point of view.
Back to top Go down
Akito Wanijima
The Gay Fang King Who can Barely Skate or Release a Fang
Akito Wanijima

Male
Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:45 pm

W-well I like Twilight! D: < It's so romantic!! @ w @
Back to top Go down
BlueDiamand
E-Class Regular
BlueDiamand

Female

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:52 pm

i was about to say that Akito :s,o well,clad to know i am not alone Smile
Back to top Go down
Akito Wanijima
The Gay Fang King Who can Barely Skate or Release a Fang
Akito Wanijima

Male
Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Everyone here's just mad because Edward's just toally sexy. :"3
Back to top Go down
BlueDiamand
E-Class Regular
BlueDiamand

Female

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:48 am

xD
Back to top Go down
Naoki
Naoki

Female

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Edward is totally a loser. Akito, you're such a lamo. Like every other twilight fanGIRL.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
C-Class Storm Rider
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:20 am

Ewww the dreaded f-word, its almost as bad as the sasuke f*ng**ls
Back to top Go down
Ivan Petrovovich
The Crimson Blade
Ivan Petrovovich

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:57 pm

I read the books, and they were okay. Like, they weren't anything special, just average. I've read far better stories in every genre. But then EVERYBODY AND THEIR FUCKING CAT STARTS READING IT. THEY AREN"T THAT GOOD! And how everybody talks about the fucking series now, it just makes me want to knock my own brains out with a sledgehammer when they start going on and on and on about how hot Robert whatever the fuck his last name is. They're a series of okay, extremely overrated books. I wouldn't read the series more than once due to the extreme predictability of it. Well, I guess I really can agree with the whole "mass fucking murder" idea. The Cullens need it. Desperately. The only character in the series with any development whatsoever is Jacob, and he's a fucking pedophile. Fucking vampires and werewolves. Why can't we have something new, like Dragons versus Dinosaurs or something?
Back to top Go down
Azuu
Storm Rider Groupie
Azuu

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:36 pm

Ivan Petrovovich wrote:
I read the books, and they were okay. Like, they weren't anything special, just average. I've read far better stories in every genre. But then EVERYBODY AND THEIR FUCKING CAT STARTS READING IT. THEY AREN"T THAT GOOD! And how everybody talks about the fucking series now, it just makes me want to knock my own brains out with a sledgehammer when they start going on and on and on about how hot Robert whatever the fuck his last name is. They're a series of okay, extremely overrated books. I wouldn't read the series more than once due to the extreme predictability of it. Well, I guess I really can agree with the whole "mass fucking murder" idea. The Cullens need it. Desperately. The only character in the series with any development whatsoever is Jacob, and he's a fucking pedophile. Fucking vampires and werewolves. Why can't we have something new, like Dragons versus Dinosaurs or something?

I'm sorry Riku, but you're going to have to turn in your manhood as payment for reading that book.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
C-Class Storm Rider
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:43 pm

^
Sad but true, manhood in the incinerator XD
Back to top Go down
Qualz
Storm Rider Groupie

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:34 am

Ok Twighlight overevue. Besides how horrible the girl was she had 2 faces the im sad face and the I wanna fuck you face. You know when she bites her lip the slut wants it. Also I thought the other characters weren't that bad the family was a little extraish but they played thier parts pretty well. Now for Edward..........ok hes a little awekward not gonna lie he stutters... I'm pretty sure Edward isn't a freaky voice cracking dude. O and the sparkles? Fucking lawl. O look at me I'm all sad and I'm made of dimonds. I want to see some more death. Bella breaking her leg was good I loved it. More death I need more death plus the whole We can't have sex cause I can't control myself. Bitch would have left him and jumped on the black guys dick who almost killed her. Shes a slut nuff said. I've seen enough girls make that face to know. O and I havn't read the books. Just the movie. Jacob was my fav character. He was the only vampire with balls.
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Jacob's not even a vampire. XD He's a werewolf. But my favorite part in that really long dreary movie was when Bella was convulsing after being bitten by that ugly hobo blonde dude.
Back to top Go down
Qualz
Storm Rider Groupie

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:21 pm

I just liked the ones that accually tried to kill someone. haha LONGEST KISS SCENE EVER! btw i mean that was rediculous.
Back to top Go down
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:17 pm

The saddest thing about society today is that they don't want to read anything until it becomes a movie. And then when they do read the book, they get all prissy saying, "this is not how it goes!" The last time that happen with me was with Eragon and I punched the guy who said it sucked. Only the movie sucks, not the book. If you ask me, fantasy should only be portrayed through fantasical ways. If you try to fit reality in there, someone, or rather, many become disappointed. Thus, why it's called fantasy. It plays into one's imagination and lets them dream it out as they read. To put concrete images to it just shatters it. So that's why, every time I see some desperate movie director trying to do so, I say, "I hope yu die in a f**king inferno of spiralling stupidity within the 5 gates of Hell. Good day." -cheery smile-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.   If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If hear " Twilight" one more time, I'll beat someone.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next