AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Queen Number Two, peons. :3

Go down 
+3
Reaper
KiNNETH
Naoki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Naoki
The Second Queen, Who Must Also Be Obeyed
Naoki

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Queen Number Two, peons. :3 Empty
PostSubject: Queen Number Two, peons. :3   Queen Number Two, peons. :3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:48 am

Well, members of the board; This is my introduction--

DOB: June 6th. (Power to the gemini.)
Blood type: I have absolutely no clue; I think I'm a B somethin'.
Hair: Brown red.
Height: 5'6''-ish.
Eyes: A weird combination of blue, green, and a brown ring around my pupil;
Job: Currently a student, and part time baby-sitter, to my dismay. ( I hate babies.)
Talents: Arts(Particularly drawing..), Writing, Acting,Procastination, and reading manga's; I'm also pretty good at being completely useless, if that counts.
Bad skills/Things I'm not good at: Babysitting, though I'm ALWAYS hired ( Stupid people.), Keeping my thoughts organized, or keeping ANYTHING organized, matter of fact, and my terrible recollection. My memory sucks. I'm pretty bad at giving advice.

I'm a manga/anime-junkee. Durr. I aspire to be a voice-actress, and, though I enjoy roleplaying, I don't think deadlines are for me;I wouldn't be a writer!; I'm EXTREMELY stubborn, so I wouldn't put up with my editor's crap.
I grow very attatched to my best friend, and I'm too overprotective; What's mine is MINE and you can't touch it! >=|

I was born in Texas, and I've been here in the same town my entire life. And it'll stay that way until I graduate high school. :\ Fun. I'm a nice person, I'm polite, etc, etc. To put it shortly, I'm not a jerk ([color=red]YOU'RE A LIAR. LOLOLOL. -Ets[/color]). I don't have any prejudices, nor any bitterness toward people. But, y'know, I prefer talking with people online who don't ' tipe leik dis n stuff even tho they ave ben online b4 and r over du age of 8'. :\ I'm also lazy.

Manga/Anime interests: ( Don't read it unless you really want to. It's not necessary.)
[I love anime, but even more than that, I love manga; Yep. I'm a manga-junkee. Particularly shoujo manga's and shounen ai's, as long as they're good and the romance doesn't move too quickly. Anime's just don't stand a chance against manga's.
Anime's I dislike: Ah! My Goddess, Yumeria, Please Twins!, Scrapped Princess, Inuyasha, Death Note, and many different ones that I really cannot recall ( See? Bad memory.) because I've seen too many of 'em, Fruits Basket, Naruto, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
My MANGAS!!!!: Mugen Spiral, Aegis, I don't really like Fruits Basket, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Full Moon wo Sagashite, LaCorda D'oro,My Heavenly Hockey Club, Ouran High School Host Club, High School Debut, UltraCute, AirGear, Absolute Boyfriend, Seventh Period is a Secret, Millenium Snow, Kaine, Kuroshitsuji, Okane ga nai, Junjou Romantica, 9 Faces of Love, Bokura ni Matsuwaru etc, Gravitation, Beast in the Tower, A Morning that Never Comes, Bokudake no Peach Sapuri, It Is that you Taught, Lovers in 1K Apartment, Othello, Tsuki ni Ookami, Private Prince, ... -sighs- Okay. I'm done. There are a lot more but I'm sick of remembering them and writing them down. Just trust that I've read ALOT of them.]

You don't really need to know anymore. C:

I don't like school. Who does? And my favorite character is Agito, but my Air Gear boyfriend is Kilik.

Favorite charrie's: Kilik-baby. Agi/Akito. Ringo. Gabishi.
Least favorite: Kururu. She needs to thoroughly get beaten to death.
Favorite Regalia: Thorn. (Sonia road rocks my socks.)
Back to top Go down
KiNNETH
Storm Rider Groupie
KiNNETH

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Queen Number Two, peons. :3   Queen Number Two, peons. :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:36 am

You are SO fuckng hawt.
i vant. :]]
Back to top Go down
Reaper
C-Class Storm Rider
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Queen Number Two, peons. :3   Queen Number Two, peons. :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:23 pm

already getting your whore on?
<444444
Back to top Go down
Naoki
The Second Queen, Who Must Also Be Obeyed
Naoki

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Queen Number Two, peons. :3   Queen Number Two, peons. :3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:43 am

*3* -gravitates around Kinnothy- ~~
Back to top Go down
ikkixsimca
Storm Rider Groupie
ikkixsimca

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Queen Number Two, peons. :3   Queen Number Two, peons. :3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:03 am

naoki is retarted
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkichigo47
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Queen Number Two, peons. :3   Queen Number Two, peons. :3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:13 pm

/You're/ retarded.
Back to top Go down
http://airgear.heavenforum.com
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Queen Number Two, peons. :3   Queen Number Two, peons. :3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Hmm, the second Queen is quite down-to-earth compared to some other 'queens' I know. (I don't mean you, Etsuuko, in different location.)
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Queen Number Two, peons. :3   Queen Number Two, peons. :3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Haha. The other queen is online, but not on the forum, that lazy butt. She needs to post! D: <
Back to top Go down
http://airgear.heavenforum.com
PayneWest
Storm Rider Groupie
PayneWest

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Queen Number Two, peons. :3   Queen Number Two, peons. :3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:53 am

OMG, i'm like a younger version of you. Nice to meet yah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Number Two, peons. :3   Queen Number Two, peons. :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Number Two, peons. :3
Page 1 of 1