AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I AM THAT WHICH HAUNTS, AND PLAGUES YOUR MIND. I AM THAT WHICH YOU FEAR. I AM ... YOUR X-EQTIONER!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-Eqtioner
Storm Rider Groupie
X-Eqtioner

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-08

I AM THAT WHICH HAUNTS, AND PLAGUES YOUR MIND. I AM THAT WHICH YOU FEAR. I AM ... YOUR X-EQTIONER! Empty
PostSubject: I AM THAT WHICH HAUNTS, AND PLAGUES YOUR MIND. I AM THAT WHICH YOU FEAR. I AM ... YOUR X-EQTIONER!   I AM THAT WHICH HAUNTS, AND PLAGUES YOUR MIND. I AM THAT WHICH YOU FEAR. I AM ... YOUR X-EQTIONER! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:20 am

Age: Jeez, why do you want to know you freak *cough*...pervert...*cough*. Nah, Its really 15...creep

DOB: I was born in a little town called....wait what? Oh, I was born January 20th, 1993. I still don't know why you want to know...creep.

Blood Type: Why the @#$% does it matter, sheesh. Getting a bit to personal. To be honest, I really don't know. Like it matters really.

Hair: A really glossy dark brown. You can't really tell that its dark brown. It actually looks like its a jet black.

Height: Uhhhh...I think I'm 5'3" or somethin.

Eyes: They used to be a really dark brown, almost like a black, but now they've changed into a rather lighter shade of dark brown.

Job: I don't really have a job. It's more like freelance. I just do whatever makes me money. I'm also a student

Talents: Can't say that I really have any talents, or any that I know of. I just find new stuff about myself nearly everyday *wink, wink* If you know what I mean. Oh, the one talent that I do know that I have is that I am an awsome gamer.

Bad Skillz: Its basically the same as my talents.

Pesonality: Hmmm... Now let me see... I guess I enjoy writing. I feel like I could be writer, but I'm also extremely into videogames. No, seriously its like I'm addicted to the things. I'm a nerd/geek, if there is such a thing. I love electronics and I enjoy cracking them open to see what makes them work, even though I have no clue as to what I'm doing. My voice is, I guess, has a rather partial deep tone, but on occasions it does drastically change into a deeper tone. God, I love when it does that, it makes me sound so bad ass. I'm very analytical about things and I try to approach every situation from different angles, and figuring as to more than one possible outcome. I'm really easy to get along with, but I guess I'm kind of hard to include into a conversation because most of the topics people talk about, I have no clue. When I do have a clue, it turns out that I have more of an insight than most people would think.

Hobbies: Well, I guess I have a thing for collecting crystals, it kind of sucks since I can only find one type here in this dump that I live in. I really don't like where I live. Not that theres anything wrong with it, just that its really boring. Umm, as I said before I LOVE playing, or a better way to say it ADDICTED to video games. I'm the one person to have the most info about the pre-releases. Most of that stuff I get by chance, and the rest. Well, I just know where to look. I used to play soccer and was real athletic, but I lost interest in sports, and no I do not like playing any SPORTS VIDEOGAMES. I do not have the kind of info on that kind of thing so don't ask.

Likes: Videogames, girls, computers, tech, anime, good literature, uhhhhh more girls......games, more girls, tech, virtual girls...ohh and music. Mainly rock, pop, alternative, and...ok, I'm getting lazy, so...you no what I'm just gonna stop typing.

Dislikes: Ignorancy, school, but its not like I have anything better to do. Racism, people who fail to see my point in a conversation, not saying they have to agree with me, just saying that I want them to see where I'm getting at. Ummm... what else. I can't really think about anything else so I guess thats pretty much it.

Anime Likes: Bleach, Naruto, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, AirGear, and DEATHNOTE!!!
Umm... ooh Eureka 7, some of the Gundum series. I can't remember the names of some of them, so I'm not necessarily an anime junkie.

Anime Dislikes: The only what I can think about is Blood+ I guess. Its too dramatic and gets stale with the hack and slash in nearly every scene, as well as the lack in plot line. If there is I can't find it.

Favorite Charries: I really can't think of...OOH, now I thought of one, well two really. Ikki from AirGear and...JIRAIYA!!!!!!

Nonfavorite Charries: I can't really say that I dislike any character
Back to top Go down

I AM THAT WHICH HAUNTS, AND PLAGUES YOUR MIND. I AM THAT WHICH YOU FEAR. I AM ... YOUR X-EQTIONER!
Page 1 of 1