AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Havin Fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Just Havin Fun Empty
PostSubject: Just Havin Fun   Just Havin Fun Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Sokras spun through the air, cutting through the area, trying not to make much noise. The docks were almost always empty during this time of day. So he often came here to practice. Also, this way, he wouldn't have to worry about others seeing him. Sure, ATs were popular at school, but he was sure he'd be teased if others knew he participated as well.

"Whew. That's enough for the moment."

He rode up a wall to reach the roof of one of the dock buildings. A video camera sat there recording him. He retrieved it and stopped the recording. He then went through what was recorded. It showed the movements and tricks he'd attempted in the past half hour. He was getting a bit better, but it never hurt to check one self whenever.

"I keep losing my balance when I do a wall spin. I wonder why? Geez, it'd really help if I had some help. Everyone is pretty much busy forming a team, capturing emblems, or challenging Trophaeum's Tower. With all of that to do, who'd bother?"

He turned the camera off and lay on his back to stare up at the sky. "With or without help, I will do my best...to soar within that endless sky."
Back to top Go down

Just Havin Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Roleplaying :: AirGear Roleplaying :: Tokyo :: Tokyo Bay :: Docks-
Jump to: