AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-19

+a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS. Empty
PostSubject: +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS.   +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:19 pm

+“Don't hurt me.”
-Atsuka Hirai && Emi Akata !

The female eyes fluttered as Atsuka grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the shore. Her sweet voice ignited with laughter as she slipped of her bag and dress, finally unvailing her perfect body graced by a certain zebra designed bikini. Her guard had been so easily stricken down, the girl couldn’t help but continuely laugh as she stumbled. A hopeless drunk she was. She grabbed a hold of what was left of herself, and glanced at Atsuka through ruby, now somewhat hazy, eyes. A rouge tint already played itself across her cheeks.

Only a few sane thoughts had managed to get through. Leave while I still can! Go h o m e. While still she kept insisting to herslef that swimming with Atsuka would be fine. Without waiting the girl gracefully waded out into the water and plummeted herself in. She was becoming one of Atsuka’s victims, and she had even realized it, yet she still continued on to come out of the water and say, “The water’s warm.”

Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS.   +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:56 pm

The vixen, without explanation, removed her white cardigan from her upper torso, silently. The only noise on the beach was the light hiss of the waves and the chorus of nocturnal crickets chirping.
Her slender fingers curled around the hem of her red dress before she lifted it upwards, revealing a body of soft, female flesh, only retained by a black bra and black panties. She watched Emi, curious to her reaction.

Did she enjoy what she saw?

Atsuka's breaths were growing heavy with excitement.

Sliding her panties down her thighs, and kicking off her shoes, the demoness hooked strands of long pink behind her ear, to keep them from tickling her face.
Did Emi expect to see Atsuka naked, tonight?
The female reached around her frame, unclasping the only thing holding back her breasts; the undergarmet fell down her shoulders, gracefully, the president now standing in the nude.

The night wind l i c k e d her bare skin as she bent over to lift a bikini from her messenger bag.

The swimwear was dark red, with black embroirdery.
Did it not suit her reputation as the devil?
She took her time before dressing herself.
She wondered how her vice felt about it.
Did she like it?

Lots of questions ran through the female's head before she glanced to the blunette in the water, her turqoise hues meeting scarlet irises. "Warm, is it?" she questioned, with a light laugh, before she stepped into the sea, her eyes watching Emi hungrily. "That's a cute bikini~"

As if she were p r e y.
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

PostSubject: Re: +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS.   +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:12 pm

+“Hurt.”

Atsuka was bare in front of Emi, but the female didn’t in fact really notice. Instead she let herself sink into the water, a moment late finding the pink headed girl next to her. The words Atsuka said didn’t really hit her. In fact, the only think that hit her was a sudden struck of anger inside the level-headed Emi. Right now, in her state, she really just wanted to have fun, and was barely able to think much more than a word at a time, but deep down, Emi knew the problem with this picture.

At first she was angry, whether it was at herself or Atsuka, she couldn’t really find the difference. Also, a slight guilt was webbing through her, gnawing at the back of her mind, telling her she shouldn’t be here, shouldn’t have sipped that drink. Then, she couldn’t help but to somewhat feel curious, but not in that way. The girl wondered why the pinkette was even doing this.

Soon enough, the female’s true thoughts started to over power her drunk thoughts. She stood up, the water at her waist, and glanced at Atsuka for a moment. A look that almost showed pain. She didn’t really mean to say it outloud, but she said only above a whisper, “Atsuka, I’m notan animal, tobe caught and toyed with.” Evidence that she was woozy by the way her words slurred together. She couldn’t help but wonder what ran through Atsuka’s head when she looked at Emi with those hungry eyes. If Emi was in the right mind she probably would have stopped somewhere when Atsuka had undressed her pretty body, but now, it seemed nothing was stopping her from saying what she wanted to say.

Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female

PostSubject: Re: +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS.   +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:32 pm

It seemed that she had come across one of those girls. One of them. Bittersweetness enticed the vixen. She had never let someone's feelings hurt her own before. Would tonight be any different?
Hearing those cold words escape from the lips of her vice president made her teeth clench. She had failed. Atsuka had never been the one to handle defeat nicely.
She hadn't been taking this entire thing seriously, so why did Emi have to?
She didn't understand what it was with these types of girls.

She remembered something vaguely important. This was Emi's first date.

Those types of girls, they... wanted everything to mean something. These were the ones that Atsuka couldn't capture. Like a prey with a defense mechanism.
The words of Akata took her a little off guard. She wondered why she hadn't predicted that something like this would happen in the first palce. A demonic smart ass side of her flared inside of her mind, 'Well. This is why she's never been in a relationship. She takes things too seriously. Naiive.' But was it really such a bad thing?

The vixen couldn't even remember the last time she had been that innocent.

Something told her not to corrupt such innocence. With an sour look in her eye, Atsuka stepped out of the water and picked up her things, stiffly. She stood on the sand, looking at the stars, before a dark laugh escaped her lips in a light puff, "Congratulations. You win."
The words were a quiet mutter. One couldn't tell if they were angry or not.

'Atsuka the vixen. It's an accurate title, isn't it? Taking advantage of little virgin girls who just want to be loved. That's a nasty flaw, ne...?' her thoughts questioned herself. She began to walk away from the waters, and away from Emi.

Emi, who had been one of those girls.
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

PostSubject: Re: +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS.   +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:51 pm

+“Offer.”

Somehow, when Atsuka said those words, ‘Congradulations, you win.’ The girl hadn’t at all felt victorious. In fact, those words gave her a dry and hollow feeling. Neither pain, nor something good. It was worse than both of those feelings. And then guilt. A strong guilt, that in some way she had heart the vi- no, that she had hurt someone that may have somewhat been a friend to her, even if Atsuka couldn’t agree with that statement. Maybe Emi did take things a little too seriously, or maybe Atsuka things a little too loosely.

The pinkette was walking away. Do something. Emi ordered herself.

The blue haired female made a swift movement, and captured the girl by the wrist, before she could take any more steps away from her. It was strange, the female had thought to herself, but for once in a long time she had become concerned with another person. Not deeply concerned, but enough to make her go somewhat out of her way. Or maybe it was the booze in her system that made her say this to the pink haired girl, “Imean um, you shouldn’t have to get a girl’s clothes off, to be her, friend. Emi was innocent, and she had said it in the sweetest way, a small smile came upon her lips. A sorry smile. It wasn’t meant to be rude at all. But maybe this was a waste of time, maybe the pinkette now hated the blue haired girl. If that was the case, the blunette could leave right now, and never bother with the pink haired girl again.

Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female

PostSubject: Re: +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS.   +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:17 pm

The girl who had seemingly just defeated her had come back, now. Those types of girls didn't usually return. Atsuka looked back at the girl, somewhat surprised. What was she trying to say, exactly?

That she wanted the two of them to be friends? The pinkette paused momentarily. What kind of relationship did she want to have with her vice, exactly? It would've been nice to be friends with benefits, Atsuka did think. But she was Atsuka. Affection must've been included somewhere along the lines.

"Emi-chan, you want to be friends with a lusty lesbian? That doesn't sound like such a good idea for a pretty little virgin like yourself. Kenichi's been safe because he's a man, but as for you, I'm not sure I can control my hormones to keep our friendship friendly, only," she hadn't said it to be mean, but more so to be s i n c e r e.

The president didn't want to promise something that she didn't think she could give.

The wind caught their hair.
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

PostSubject: Re: +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS.   +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:28 pm

+“Attempts.”

Emi had always liked danger, she had always taken risks, like a few years back when she was dared to climb down the side of a rundown house that was bound to collapse. Danger was her middle n a m e. She was never afraid, so as Atsuka stated the risk of being her friend, Emi didn't even hesitate. "Then I guess I'll take my chances." She said quietly, sobering up. Hoping that this would turn out to be a good desicion. Which she had a feeling it was, and with a sudden realization that she was still holding the female's wrist she let it go, looking away awkwardly, still a hint of red upon her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female

PostSubject: Re: +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS.   +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS. Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:08 pm

Catching the slightest of embarassing flushes shrouding the cheeks of the other female, Atsuka couldn't help but grin a little. She couldn't ignore the resistance of the blunette; almost as if Emi, herself, had already understood the path that she had chosen to take.

Had it been that Akata was scared to falling victim to Atsuka's devestatingly lethal lesbian charm? She had created quite the venomous heart breaker reputation on her part.

Nonetheless, it kind of bothered the temptress that her vice was hesitant to get attached to her. Even if the vixen couldn't return the girl's possible feelings in the future, it wasn't like they couldn't hold a romantic friendship. Or maybe Emi wasn't into that sort of thing. The ruby-eyed female had made one thing clear, though: it was apparent that she wanted to accomplish a mere friendship with the devil. That was a start, at least.
Maybe things weren't so hopeless, afterall. And yet, Atsuka couldn't help but wonder...

What kind of relationship did she want to have with Emi?
Lovers? Friends with benefits? A playful weekend lover? A one night fling?
More importantly, what did Emi want? Was she even willing to comply with the given options?

Snapping out of a realm of inner thoughts, the vixen laughed softly, "Emi-chan. Your blushing cheeks are adorable," she notified, entertained, before she closed her eyes.
Friends. It had a nice ring. It would have to settle for now.

"You may regret agreeing to our little ordeal later, but I'm glad it's settled,..." Atsuka stepped closer to the other girl, almost touchably.
Her fingers lightly traced over Emi's left breast, the tips of her fingernails lightly grazing the surface of the girl's porcelain-like skin, "But, like I said, I'm not sure how long I can hold my lust for you, my vice. For you see, you're quite tempting, with that resistant spirit of yours."

A finger hooked around the shoulder strap of Emi's swimsuit before it tugged, playfully, releasing and causing the strap to snap against the female's skin.
Atsuka's hands returned to her side before she began to stroll towards the ocean, casually.

She flipped her hair, "Still feel like swimming?~" she proposed with a girly wink, one that dismissed her previous almost deviously provocative gesture.
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

PostSubject: Re: +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS.   +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:36 pm

+“Sarcasm.”

That gesture, was almost too close for the blue female. It made her shiver and her skin crawl, although she wasn’t entirely sure if it was out of pleasure or fear. She gulped nervously, as she watched Atsuka turn from devilish to normal in a single second. With a simple gesture. Making Emi question the pinkette, wondering what she could possibly be thinking. Swim? She might as well jump into a tank of sharks. But, she sucked it up.

Afterall, they were supposed to be friends, right? So with the smarter side of Emi’s brain still screaming at her, a smile split across her face as she plunged into the water, submerging into the black ocean.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS.   +a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+a f i s h, in the {sea} of s h a r k s. PINK SHARKS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Roleplaying :: AirGear Roleplaying :: Tokyo :: Tokyo Bay-
Jump to: