AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+Racking up them p o i n t s!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-19

+Racking up them p o i n t s! Empty
PostSubject: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:43 pm

+Crystal Clear
-Student council members… apparently. > A >;; !

There are many reasons one will talk to themselves. One may be that they are mentally insane, in which they will usually have voices reply back. They may be thinking about something important, and debating it with themselves. Or maybe they’re extremely angry with someone, and feel it’s necessary to blame themselves. Or maybe someone has nothing to do better on Easter day then talk to themselves out of boredom. Either way, there are many reasons to talk to yourself.

But, talking to yourself is completely irrelavent, since Emi wasn’t talking to herself. She was submerged in hot bubbly water. Testing her breath. Maybe, if I’m lucky, I’ll drown. She thought sarcastically to herself. Her lungs tightened, and she pushed herself up out of the water, taking a large breath. Slightly coughing, maybe that was just a bit too long. She glanced around.

It was a quiet day, nothing going on imparticular. The ruby eyed female didn’t even know why she was really here. Her own house easily had over ten bathrooms with better baths and cleaner ones, so why waste her time here? She didn’t even know. It was on impulse that she came into here, escaping the city for a moment. It was quite relaxing, after all. She just hoped she didn’t run into anyone. She wasn’t in the mood to talk. Hell, she never really was. People irritated her. She flipped her hair, sending a spray of water to her right.

Emi imagined that she probably stuck out like a sore thumb, considering she was in the center bath, and one of the only ones bathing alone. They did have other rooms, so why not? They were usually unoccupied. So the female grabbed her warm towel and left, searching the hallway. There was the mirrored room, which seemed rather pointless to Emi, but it’ll have to do. The girl pushed the door and walked in. Finding that she, indeed, was not alone.

Last edited by Emi Akata on Sun May 03, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenichi Hideyoshi
Bitchin' Secretary
Kenichi Hideyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:57 am

No, Emi wasn't alone. There was already someone in that mirror room. Why he was in that mirror room, he wouldn't even know, because when he regained conciousness, he was naked, sore, and hazy from what he thought was the after effect of heavy medication.
In fact, you could argue that he was even raped, tossed into the trunk of a shiny black limousine, and stripped of all of his money and clothes by a madwoman with a giant black whip and huge boobs, who laughed maniacally while standing atop a pile of her goons.

Just kidding.

That's what Kenichi would tell his lawyers when he pressed charges against his slut best friend for dragging him to this place against his will.
So here he was, stranded, because his lesbian follower had disappeared in the hot persuit of some 'cute girls' about half an hour ago, propping himself against the huge center bath's wall, boredly.
He had quite a few complaints going on in that smart noggin' of his: one, that this place was filthy, and alot less clean than his own bathroom.
Two, that it was co-ed, so there were quite a few naked women running around. Some were acceptable to be seen; that is, the ones with as small a bust as possible, and the one's lacking in belly flabs. Then there were the one's that made him want to vomit: old ladies who hobbled around with their breasts at their knees, and the extremely slutty women who thought they were hot, so they stole every oppurtunity they could to flash their crotches and thighs at any semi-decent guy walking by.

Yeah. Then there were the complaints about how there were no cute ukes in the vaccinity, but we'll skip those for now.

His attention was caught when the door opened. He glanced over to the intruder, looking a little irritated, and identified her briefly. But just as quickly as he realized it was Emi, he realized it was naked Emi. He turned his homosexual head away from her and moved to the opposite side of the bath; Even with a towel, the reality of a not-fully-clothed-girl was pretty awful. Maybe she couldn't see him yet, because of the steam. It'd be so convenient to just leave. But he didn't have a phone. Or any way to get in contact with his butler so he could get home. Actually, he didn't even have clothes. They had also been stolen and hidden by Atsuka.
After a moment, he declared his presence by clearing his throat. His low, resonating voice echoed in a scuffling sound against the walls.
The walls. The mirror walls.

Oh god! Any way he looked, there it was! The image of a half naked woman! It was like a bad dream. He focused his attention at the water. Through the water. Into the tiles at the bottom of the bath; as long as he didn't have to see the curving body of a woman.
He waited in silence for his nightmare to end.
Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:17 am

Returning from her conquest of the random, cute and very, very easy girls, the pink-haired mistress made her way back into the bathing room where she had dropped off her gay boy baggage. It seemed there were a handful of women in the mirrored bath with a sprinkle of perverted men. Oh, plus a very confused and scared looking Kenichi, who had backed into a small corner. The expression on his face made her laugh, triumphantly, "Kenchi, what's the matter, hmm?" she questioned, as she wiped a pair of warm, moist lips, likely still hot from the small make out session she had started earlier with a group of 2 other females.

After making her way toward him, she gloriously yanked the towel from her body and tossed it onto the nearby floor. She had attracted a good amount of envious females's and horny males's attention spans, but it was really Kenichi's sick-to-his-stomach look that she was aiming to attain. She whiplashed her long, pink hair by tossing her neck majestically, in attempt to look beautiful, knowing that her best friend was probably at the end of his rocker right about now.

"We came to enjoy the bath house! So, start enjoying!"

She knew he wouldn't. A pause followed her command as Kenichi failed to say anything, yet.

"Mn. I saw a certain student council member heading this way. I think you know who I'm talking about. Maybe that'll make your day? A naked kitty, hnn?" she hoped to grab his attention.

It seemed that the vixen hadn't noticed their vice president for the time being; she was too entertained with Kenichi's stunned reaction to even bother looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Fringe
└ The Black Cat ┐
Fringe

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:38 am

T h a t crazy student council president had been what Fringe could honestly call an absolute ruler. A dictator. Ever since he had accidentally stumbled into that one student council meeting, the queen of everything had been flinging him into retarded situations to please her need. The boy wouldn't have normally hesitated to refuse each of these demands, but needless say, the vixen had resources. She had threatened to blackmail him everytime he denied showing up to certain places, or wearing certain outfits, or sometimes taking certain pictures. It was all just a big, nasty mess.

With that being said, the reason the uke found himself here was pretty self-explanatory. Simply, an order straight from the mouth of his Ivan the Terrible. If he didn't participate, he would surely find himself impaled on a stick somewhere, or being submitted to water cure torture. He heard the demoness's flamboyancy. That was his cue. With a light, hopeless sigh, the small-framed male stepped into the mirrored bath room, looking around as if he were minding his own business, and as if he hadn't been forced to attending as a victim of Atsuka's harmful threats.

The word "mirrored" seemed to be an understatement. The word was simply not enough to explain the vastness of the reflections. In this room, he could see everything and every angle of that everything. He saw a few penises. A lot of vaginas.

No, actually, he saw a lot of vaginas, and then a few penises, because he was straight and not at all sexually confused, and should've naturally noticed the penises vaginas first. A small hand ran through his textured hair, as he looked around, pretending to look for a spot to settle.

According to the council president, his assigned job was to "look cute and innocent" until further notice. Some assignment. The cat removed his towel hesitantly, before he slid into the hot waters, and his irises skimmered the surface of liquid. Why was the water so clear?! It was-- distracting! Well, it really wasn't too clear. He had seen clearer, but nonetheless, the bath was pretty transuculent.
Actually, it was pretty soapy with minerals and spa shit. Fringe was just too paranoid to admit it to himself. He thought everyone was looking at his dick. He sunk lower into the bath.
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:46 pm

+"Sneakay."

In fact, the mirrored bath house was quite crowded. Which really didn’t bother Emi, if it hadn’t been for the crowd. There, through the steamy bath air, sat Kenichi, Atsuka, and the council’s net pet; Fringe. As quick as anyone could even say ‘Emi’ the girl slipped into the other side of the bath, and as silently as she could. Making sure she was mostly concealed under the steam and water, practically up to her chin, sinking in a little deeper.

She didn’t mind the rest of the council…in school. They were bearable then. But who knows what kind of havoc would happen if you got them all out in public. And ecspecially if they were all n a k e d.

The blue haired female examined them, her ruby eyes narrowed. There was no escape. Surely she would be noticed if she tried to leave, and they hadn’t seemed to notice she was there… yet. She didn’t mind being seen naked though, even as perverted as Atsuka was. She had nothing to worry about with Kenichi, and well, she could really care less if Fringe saw her bare body. So the lass drifted off to the other side more, inching somewhat closer to the exit side, attempting to go unoticed by the pink haired demon that sat on the other side of the pool.

Back to top Go down
Kenichi Hideyoshi
Bitchin' Secretary
Kenichi Hideyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Kenichi glared up at Atsuka with bitter resentment. Alongside his anger, there were feelings of disgust, gaucheness, and then something else. It was a small seed at the moment, but somewhere in his brain his seme instincts were opening a new emotion in him; several, actually. A sadistic craving and an extreme, dark desire to overpower the little male they all commonly knew as the student council’s pet.
And he was just too cute; sitting awkwardly in the bath, all alone, looking completely innocent and a little determined. The secretary felt the aura of homosexuality around the boy. It was like bait, drawing him in…

Actually, that wasn’t the problem at hand. It was, instead, his merciless best friend, acting very obviously as his obstacle. As a matter of fact, it was almost a little uncanny how Fringe, who wasn’t the public-bath kind of guy, would show up just as Atsuka plants her naked self right in front of him, knowing about his adversity to the female body.
His eyes darkened with sudden realization; this was a test of his power.

Could he manage to get over his revulsion for the female body, and get to the prize at the end of this trial? Or would he writhe while she reveled in her triumph, as she exercised her dominance over him?
And even if he did manage to get by her, would she let him have his prize? Or would she snatch it away?

These all sounded very Atsuka-like. Or maybe he was reading too deeply into this. Either way, he had to do something. He could play the “Look, I’m naked LOL” game, as well.

“Do you really want to go there?” His voice was low, and reverberant against the steamy, mirrored walls. His tone was a challenging one, a tone confronting Atsuka’s power and testing it with his own.
He let an amused, smug grin of his own etch itself onto his lips, and searched for a slight cell of confusion or interest in Atsuka’s eyes.

None? Alright. We’ll go there.

He stood up elatedly, revealing his body in all its manly glory: His sculpting, slim figure, his slight muscle, his boobless-chest, and his most effective weapon, his penis.

He arched a brow at Atsuka, awaiting her next move.
Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Atsuka had been defeated.

A penis to the vixen was like Kryptonite to Superman. The left eye of the demoness began to twitch violently, as she watched the penis of her best friend... sit there, in all of its hanging nastiness. Backing away, like a villan, the pinkette hissed bitterly at Kenichi's ability to "fight" against her offense. The worst part was, it was working. Slithering into the water, making a crinkled face of dislike, the female began to lengthen the distance between the two of them, her hands afront her in case he planned to come anywhere near her.

During these moments, Atsuka had caught a glimpse of blue in the corner of her gaze. Curiously, she glanced in the direction from which the color was spotted. Emi had just failed. With an excited smile, Atsuka snaked over, towards the direction of her vice president. "Emi-chaaaaaan...~" the voice, though musical, was ominous.
Back to top Go down
Fringe
└ The Black Cat ┐
Fringe

Male

PostSubject: Re: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:36 pm

B e c a u s ehe simply had nothing better to do, Fringe watched Atsuka and her friend, in pure boredom. The vixen had ripped off her towel and stood gloriously, like a flag of announcement. The cat found himself laughing quietly, to himself as he watched the redhead's expression twist in absolute disgust. But then he stopped laughing. 'Now you look retarded. Laughing in a bathhouse all by yourself. Is this fun, Fringe? Well?' he internally scolded himself, bitchily, before he leaned back against the wall of the bath pool. Then, he saw something he couldn't tell if he didn't want or wanted to see.

His mind was having a s e i z u r e. Like a victim in a resteraunt choking on some really bad food. Indecisiveness caused his facial expression to twitch. To be disgusted by the penis or not to be, that was the question! How would a straight guy react? Certainly not how he was reacting right now. But he was straight. Just... weirdly. Or something. Maybe he was mentally retarded. Fringe couldn't even tell anymore.

His body convulsing, and after peeling his eyes away from the secretary's noble dick, Fringe sighed, quietly, before his eyes widened. It was everywhere! Imprinted everywhere on the walls was-- the redhead's penis! And he was unable to dodge it. He felt a stinging sensation in his nostrils, like the kind you got when you accidentally breathed in a little water. Why did seeing someone else's penis make him so uncomfortable? Wasn't he supposed to be used to this sort of thing?!

No! Because he was straight! Straight guys didn't see other penises often. Or did they?!? "Hey man. That's an impressive shaft you've got. But I'm not checking it out sexually or anything, because I am a very macho and straight man. I'm so straight, I sniff my armpits on purpose, and love the smell." Thoughts of random things were all colliding in the kitty's mind, frying his brain. "Nnnnnghhhh!" he groaned, irritably, before he closed his yellow eyes, tightly. This experience was all too painful. God, Kenichi. Put the god damned towel back on!
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:46 pm

+"Liar, Liar."

Emi watched with little interest as Kenichi had easily beaten Atsuka at her own game by revealing his penis rather closely to her face. Unlike Atsuka or the kitty, Emi was not as easily defeated with the male or female anatomy. So instead she shrugged it off and looked to other way. But then the chilling voice of the pinkette had crept down her spine. She had been caught!

The girl ducked a little deeper. As if it would help and make her disappear or some other silly thing like that. But it was useless. Nothing could save her now. Kenichi was probably preying on the poor kitty, and now Emi was prey to Atsuka.

At first Emi glanced away, acting as if she hadn’t noticed, but after a few moments she glanced at Atsuka, finally saying, “Oh, Atsuka…Didn’t notice you here.” Lying through her teeth. She folded her arms over her chest. Having Atsuka stare at her was like being raped via eyes. It was a creepy feeling. Yet bearable. So the blunette waited for the girl to speak, glancing over at the door every so often.

Back to top Go down
Kenichi Hideyoshi
Bitchin' Secretary
Kenichi Hideyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Emi’s assumption was correct.

As Fringe’s groan made way to Kenichi’s ear, that same seme instinct from before rang loudly somewhere in the depth of his chest, signaling the proceeding of a full front attack. His mind was already calculating, observing the uke’s reactions.
This was too great an opportunity to pass up. He wondered how to approach him; sinking into the water would cloak his penis, giving Fringe an avenue of escape, and spurring on some confidence inside of the boy. We couldn’t have confidence. This needed to be a raw, but indirect sexual attack.

But he didn’t like being so exposed. No, his penis would be factor enough even under the water. Fringe had seen it, and if he was as nervous as he looked, he wouldn’t forget it so soon.

He sank into the hot water, and began to move toward Fringe slowly. It was just as ominous an approach as Atsuka’s. With both predators in dangerous pursuit, the sound of rippling water across sleek skin might as well have been J A W S.

“Hey Pink.” Was all he said to announce his arrival. It was all it took. He loomed treacherously close, next to the cat on his right side. His arm was quick to rest itself on the bath’s edge, just barely brushing Fringe’s wet skin. The secretary’s eyes looked hungrily over the boy’s slender neck and shoulders. Then lower, into the water. But just for a moment.

“I didn’t peg you as the type to voluntarily come to a public bath house.” He said, casually, a complete contrast to the aura that was spreading quickly through room. Some of the other guests had come to notice, and were a little uncomfortable as they bathed, trying to be ignorant of the carnivores.
On Kenichi’s face was his deep, knowing look. It was amused and eloquent in appearance, and his body just as relaxed in its position. The two mannerisms mirrored each other to create a perfect portrait of the composed secretary.

If only that’s what he was.
Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:44 pm

"Neeeeh.... I'm not the only one here, you know? Ken Ken and the kitty came, too. Me and Kenchi don't usually come to the public bath house, since we both have better baths probably at home, but I kind of just came for the experience," she explained, smiling in friendly fashion. As predicted, Atsuka had tried to sneak a peek at Emi's chest but hadn't succeeded. Damn.

"I've never been in the mirror bath before. It's kind of kinky, don't you think~?" her conversation was surprisingly casual. Out of curiousity, she glanced at Fringe and Kenichi. That cat was dead. She couldn't help but smile, entertained, to watch Kenichi enjoy hismelf. She hadn't seen him flirt with anyone in a really long time.

"Normally, I'd pull you along over there with those two, but uhm. They're two men. And they're naked. I don't think that'd turn out nicely for me. What about you~? What brings you here, Emi-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Fringe
└ The Black Cat ┐
Fringe

Male

PostSubject: Re: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:02 pm

'F r i n g e, quite simply, it is time for you to die, now. I hope you enjoyed the flimsy 16 years of life you had.' These were the only thoughts that escaped that fried mind of his as Kenichi sharked his way towards him. Before posing like a model, the secretary had threw out his ever famous greeting, "Hey Pink." A spark flared within the uke, who recoiled quickly, "My hair isn't pink, okay?! Pink is closer to red than my hair, is!" he snapped, weakly. Words like these were what made him seem like a faggot. If the hair wasn't enough...

"I didn’t peg you as the type to voluntarily come to a public bath house."

"Yeah, me either. I don't even know what I'm doing in here," he retorted, bitterly, as his lower lip poked out to the slightest degree. He caught the hazel eyes of his predator skimming over his shoulders or something, and then lowering into the murky depths of soap water.

"...!"

A scared face immediately appeared on his face, before he shifted uncomfortably in the water, turning away from the male beside him. 'Shit. No! Fringe! Stop that. Stay still. Straight men don't care if guys look at their penises! Poke yours out the top of the water like a flag pole--! That should prove ultimate confidence and manliness!' Fringe failed to follow his own advice. Instead of poking his shaft through the surface like a pole in the water, he discretely faced Kenichi, quite boldly, propping a skinny elbow atop the bath wall, trying to look just as model-like and relaxed as the secretary did.

He looked stupid. And he felt stupid. "I just love public baths, right? They're so great. I get to see so many hot naked girls here. It' s like-- heaven on Earth to me, dude. I get boners when I come here."
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:09 pm

+"Doubts."

Yes, it was certainly true that they both had much better baths at home. But it was obviously different reasons why they were here. Atsuka for entertainment, and Emi for relaxation and an escape. “I suppose, they do make it so you can see everything from all angles. And I suppose, I came here to try to relax.” She said, because it had prooved a rather pointless cause now that the trio were there with her.

Emi loosened her arms, finsing it somewhat tireding to hold them there. “Kind of a coicidence that we’re all here.” She said, thinking out loud. Her eyes glanced up at the mirror above them, finding herself easily bared there. She glanced away, only focusing on the pinkette’s face, her eyes drifting every so often down Atsuka’s body, but quickly returning, feeling somewhat awkward being naked and next to the female. She released her arms, thinking nothing of it, and waited for Atsuka to say something.

{ROFLLMAO, FRINGE!!}
Back to top Go down
Kenichi Hideyoshi
Bitchin' Secretary
Kenichi Hideyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:54 pm

Kenichi was at first surprised, then found the cat incredibly amusing. The words that came out of the uke’s mouth were the product of three separate thoughts. It was disjointed, but charming. And that pose! What was that? It looked so silly when it wasn’t himself.
So here they were, mirroring each other’s poses, Fringe spouting some nonsense about naked women, and himself trying to seduce an innocent boy into homosexuality.

Oh, what the world was coming to.

He took all of Fringe’s words in stride, grinning at him. “You get boners when you come here? That’s pretty intense. You must sit here and masturbate in the bath then? Or do you just walk around with your penis erect? Were you about to masturbate, now?” He looked back into the water mockingly, an expectant look on his face.
The memory of Fringe’s closed eyes flickered through his head, briefly.
“And you’re so straight, that seeing another male’s penis makes you uncomfortable? You looked like you were having a little trouble earlier, when I stood up.” All of his words were even, and smooth. Just conversation, flowing from one point to the next.

The red-haired male took his elbow from the wall and rested it at his side, casually, as he waited for Fringe’s response; with Kenichi looking so casual, the uke almost looked a little foolish, propped up like a petite model. But of course, he was precious. How could anyone so little be anything other than gay? It was just illogical.
It was like God prepared them to be dominated in life. What kind of girl suited this slight little thing? It must be some tall, masochistic woman with a testosterone problem, if anyone. And how could he subjugate Fringe to that kind of fate in life?
He had to guide the cat onto the correct path. That being faggotry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +Racking up them p o i n t s!   +Racking up them p o i n t s! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+Racking up them p o i n t s!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Roleplaying :: AirGear Roleplaying :: Tokyo :: North Tokyo City :: Tokyo Public Bathhouse-
Jump to: