AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+NO EFFIN' WAY!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-19

+NO EFFIN' WAY! Empty
PostSubject: +NO EFFIN' WAY!   +NO EFFIN' WAY! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:38 pm

+“Lullabies”
-Atsuka Hirai && Emi Akata !

The ruby eyed female had thought of so many other things she would rather do today. Emi didn’t even know why she was doing this. Well, she didn’t want to back down. It would only mean facing the pink haired vixen at another Student Council meeting. As if she didn’t see her enough there! The blue haired girl shifted in her seat, a tad uncomfortable.

It wasn’t really the fact that the dating service had paired her up with a girl that bothered her. In truth, Emi was just plain s c a r e d. You see Atsuka had a indeed frightening reputation with girls. Emi didn’t want to fall under the pop singer’s charm, and was determined from the beginning not to. Simply stay quiet, right? That’s all she had to do. Atsuka would lose interest if Emi showed no interest.

Yet still, the ruby eyed female found herself admiring Atsuka, not for her looks or popularity, but her actual voice. When it came to it, Emi was an absolute sucker for anyone who could sing. She actually sang herself, but only in the shower. And she wasn’t a bad singer either, just crowds scared the hell out of her. She had extreme stage fight.

[b]Emi glanced at the clock, if Atsuka was late, she could have and excuse to leave. She did look pretty today though, and it would be a shame to waste it. The girl wore a light sundress, over a zebra printed bikini. She didn’t really like swimming all that much but they were close to the beach and it was nice and warm. Her eyes darted to the clock again. Please be late.

Last edited by Emi Akata on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-10

+NO EFFIN' WAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: +NO EFFIN' WAY!   +NO EFFIN' WAY! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:14 am

The vixen was amused. Very amused.

Somehow, when giving her most honest answers, she had been paired by a dating system with Emi Akata. A memver of the very Student Council that she was held responsible for as president. This would sure end up exciting. It wsn't like Atsuka hadn't flirted with Emi before, but to the pinkette, it had always appeared that the blue beauty was seemingly playing hard-to-get. Trying hard to resist the temptress's charm, Akata had often turned down the president's date bait. It didn't only irritate the female, but it also made the seductress only crave the bluenette even more so.

With the bayside cafe now in sight, Atsuka smirked lightly, a tongue running hotly over the roof of her mouth, the garnet-eyed vice president standing before her from a good distance. In a top designer messenger bag strung around the vixen's body, a bikini had been stashed. Silently analyzing the curves of the other girl, Atsuka could calculate that the bluenette had also brought a swimsuit along. The attire had formed a very define and barely detectable outline under Emi's breezy sundress, only leaving the insanely lesbian devil crazed with curiousity as to what the imprinted pattern on the bikini would turn out to be. Would it be skimpy?

So Emi had planned to head over to the beach after getting tipsy with a few fruity cocktails? Sounded like a plan. Now within talking and touching range, Atsuka extended a slender wrist before her fingers sifted through her second in command's long, soft hair in friendly fashion, "
" she laughed, casually, before her hand returned to her side, brushing the hem of her own dress, lightly, on the way down.

The female had come sporting a less beachy look than Emi. Adorning her slim shoulders was a white cardigan which only slightly veiled a lacey red spaghetti strapped dress with a ruffled skirt. Another lacey item, a black bra, was "accidentally" peeking out from the roof of the cami, likely purposely set that way to attempt to tempt her blue maiden.

"I've been waiting to hang out with you alone, you know? It's nice we finally get the chance, hnn?" with a light smile, the female began to head into the cafe, holding the door open for Akata, "I think we should head up to teh little balcony on the second floor. It's kind of pricey, but I'll pay, and from what I hear, the view of the beach is really nice from up there."
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

+NO EFFIN' WAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: +NO EFFIN' WAY!   +NO EFFIN' WAY! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:50 am

+"Enchantment."

The feeling of Atsuka touching her blue hair almost sent chills down her back, it's not that it was Atsuka specifically, any human contact really just bothered Emi. But she held herself as her eyes met the pinked haired vixen's, waiting for her first words to come.

"I've been waiting to hang out with you alone, you know? It's nice we finally get the chance, hnn? I think we should head up to teh little balcony on the second floor. It's kind of pricey, but I'll pay, and from what I hear, the view of the beach is really nice from up there."

Emi was blank for a moment, going through many thoughts all at once. Atsuka seemed casual enough, at the moment. Her ruby eyes darted for a moment, then spoke, "I suppose so, even though under a rather odd circumstance. And, there's no need for you to pay, I'll gladly take care of it." Despite what she may come off as, Emi wasn't a mean person, in fact, she found herself being too kind at times, although she would never openly say it. She was much to stubborn to. So she never really wanted any handouts, even if they were only meant to be a kind gesture.

A moment before she headed towards the stairways leading up to the balcony, the ruby eyed female had stopped to examine the pop singer for a moment. It was no shock that she was stunning as usual, a certain sexiness about her, but, even if it took all her might, the girl remained unfazed. Even the way she looked was inviting, it said, "Talk to me. I want you to. Listen to me, I'll listen to you." Which Emi hated.

With a kind smile to the attendant, Emi started towards the balcony, knowing Atsuka would follow. The pinkette was right, it was beautiful up here, in front of them the ocean spread out, a blanket of blue in front of them. The sky was practically cloudless. She took her seat, and in a nonchalant way, without anything else to say, she asked the girl, "So how are you, Atsuka?"
Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female

+NO EFFIN' WAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: +NO EFFIN' WAY!   +NO EFFIN' WAY! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:04 am

"Fine, I guess," was the simple answer that leaked from the female's parted lips as she peered up at the night sky, her aqua hued irises blinking in reaction to the bright, twinkling stars. She noticed that Emi hadn't hesitated to sit down, and to make their conversation awkward with her formality. A little sigh escaped her as she sat across from Emi, folding her fingers, and resting a sharp chin delicately upon her weaved digits. Her mouth twisted a little, as two pink eyebrows sloped downwards, the vixen trying to scrutinize the vice's intention and emotions.

"Meh. I kind of want to pay, just cause it was my idea, and because I really like this place's cocktails, so I'll probably be sipping on a lot of them," she notified, her voice ringing softly in the crisp night air. The tide of the ocean was very light, waves licking the coast only loosely and shallow.

"Do you go out on dates often, Emi? I've never heard you talk about any romance in the council room... I think Ken-Ken talks more about dates than you do. And you know how he is,~" the fact was: Kenichi was too fucking picky to enjoy anything.

A waitress approached the two of them, "May I help you, tonight?"
Without even looking at the menu, Atsuka recited her desire, "A cherry lemonade cocktail with extra sass." The waitress nodded in acknowledgement and glanced to Emi, expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

+NO EFFIN' WAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: +NO EFFIN' WAY!   +NO EFFIN' WAY! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:15 pm

+"Cellar door."

Why did she insist on paying? Emi wanted to pay, liked to pay. But ignoring an argument, the girl simply nodded to the pink female. Then a question that Emi found rather awkward came out of the pinkette's lips. Date? Her eyes darted away from Atsuka, maybe somewhat embarrassed. No, she didn't date. Never had. She had never even had a first kiss. It seemed odd to her, she had never shown interest in guys or dating in general. It was most likely that her parents had planned marriage plans for her anyway, hell, she could buy almost anyone she wanted. With a light shrug, the girl said silently, "Not really. This I suppose....would be like my first date but..."

Emi's voice trailed off Atsuka ordered a drink. An alcoholic drink. Emi didn't drink, only once had she ever tried it and apparently she had spilled out her entire heart to this American kid named Tom. She hadn't remembered a thing, and she had barely even touched the stuff, so when the waitress waited for her order, she quickly dismissed alcohol. Instead she just said, "Um, water."

The waitress made a quick bow and walked off to fetch their drinks. The female shifted slightly in her seat. She was unsure of what to say to Atsuka, it was usually school things that they discussed because they only usually talked to themselves in Student Council meetings. Emi’s eyes fell on the water before she glanced back at the pink vixen next to her. What was going on in that little pink topped head of hers? Stay silent. She waited for Atsuka to talk first. Appear bland. She recited in her head, an unwavering blank expression on her face. She could easily cover up her emotions, so it was no trouble here.

Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female

+NO EFFIN' WAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: +NO EFFIN' WAY!   +NO EFFIN' WAY! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:26 am

An evil little smile formed on the warm, red-hinted lips of the lesbian whose eyes continuously tried to figure out Emi Akata. She needed to make her vice open up to her, more. But how would she go about doing that? She didn't know if the bluenette was straight, lesbian or bisexual, so coming on too hard may scare the girl away. If anything, Atsuka had always thought that Emi was asexual, but-- that couldn't have been possible, could it? She could test it, but if she acted too quickly, she would end up pushing the envelope. 'You can't let your hormones get the best of you, Atsuka...' she thought to herself as she configured something to say to her company.

"So this is your first date. Does it make you uncomfortable that it's with another girl, Emi-chan?" this was a nice little strategy she had formed. She had just indirectly asked the female about her sexuality. Smooth, Atsuka, smooth. She eyed the vice's chest naturally, not meaning to draw attention to it. Seeing the outline of that swimsuit move up and down with the girl's breathing made the devil impatient. What did Emi's bikini look like?!

"To tell you the truth, I was kind of hoping that after we eat, we could get together and go play on the beach. Swimming. Or something like that, hee~"

The waitress set their drinks on the table, and then wandered away.
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

+NO EFFIN' WAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: +NO EFFIN' WAY!   +NO EFFIN' WAY! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:07 pm

+"Walking into traps."

Emi’s eyes wavered for a moment at this question, what was Atsuka getting at? Watching what she said, the girl started, “No, not really. I mean, a date’s a date.” She finished, simply. Making sure to show indiferrence. One thing she wouldn’t say is she liked it, this may give the pinkette incentive to go after to the girl, even though Emi was sure that the girl was probably already planning and plotting to do so. She sipped her water, listening as Atsuka suggested they go swimming after they eat.

Honestly, Emi wasn’t hungry at all, she had already eaten earlier, and swimming had actually started to sound nice. “I don’t know about you, but I’m not very hungry at the moment. We could always go for a dip then have something to eat, or just some drinks.” Her voice trailed, waiting for the pinkette to respond, as she glanced at the females drink. It looked fruity, she could even smell it. It smelled delicious.

Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female

+NO EFFIN' WAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: +NO EFFIN' WAY!   +NO EFFIN' WAY! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:04 pm

The phrase "go for a dip" brought up images of skinny dipping in the female's mind. That sounded tempting. Very tempting.
But there was no way to guarantee that the plan would follow through.
Skinny dipping wasn't necessary, but Atsuka did want to see the girl out of her bathing suit by the end of the date. If she played her cards right, the way she always did, and if she got lucky, then she could . . .

She noticed Emi eyeballing the cute little reddish-pink cocktail sitting on the table top. A cat-like smirk curled sharply at the corner of her lips, "Would you like some of the cocktail, Emi-chan? A few sips shouldn't do any harm..."
What a liar she was. The cocktail had been b r i m m i n g with alchohol. the danger only cloaked heavily by the flavor of cherry and lemonade, but who was Atsuka to pass up something that could give her a heavy advantage?
A drunk girl was much easier to seduce than a sober, level-headed girl like Akata. The vixen was only able to handle the drink because she had enjoyed martinis and cocktails often. It had become part of her routine, and she had gradually become used to it.

"The drinks here are really weak. It's not enough to make you dizzy, or anything," she continued, before her fingertips pressed against the footing of the cocktail glass, lightly pushing the drink towards her accomplice. "I'm not really that hungry, either. I think I like your idea much better." She winked, playfully, before her gaze wandered to the sky as she waited for Emi to sip from the cocktail of doom.
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

+NO EFFIN' WAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: +NO EFFIN' WAY!   +NO EFFIN' WAY! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:44 pm

+"A simple question."

Emi had obliviously walked into being a helpless princess, and Atsuka a pink dragon, as soon as her lips hit the poison drink that was offered to her. A fairytale indeed, a rather twisted one. What was running through her head, she would never know, and probably wouldn't remember the next day. She didn't like to drink, as in the act of doing it, but she never said that she hadn't somewhat favored the taste. And she never said she wouldn’t turn down the offer, that would be impolite, no?

But it was more than a sip the girl had taken, if the better half of herself hadn’t stopped her she would have probably drank the whole thing. So the girl placed the glass down, not yet affected by the delightful drink. She brought herself up. “Yeah, a sip can’t hurt. So shall we, um, go swimming?” She had to say it out loud, even though saying that the drink wouldn’t affect her meant nothing. The girl started to go down the steps, her walk loosening as she went.

The princess had just fallen out of the tower, and into the hands of the pink dragon.

Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female

+NO EFFIN' WAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: +NO EFFIN' WAY!   +NO EFFIN' WAY! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Watching the blunette stagger down the stairs caused the demoness to bite back her malicious smile. She laughed a little bit, disguising its true identity, a laugh of pure evil, into a laugh of joy, and excitement. She could see that the alchohol was taking effect. It seemed like the gods of the world had been turned in Atsuka's favor, tonight. Not only had she succeeded with getting Emi to drink the venomous cocktail, but the vice had sipped a good bit more than the lesbian had intended. Gooooood. Very, very goooood. Reaching the bottom of the steps, Atsuka's footing sunk into the white sand of the beach.

A smirk was planted on the pinkette's mouth. "Well, come on Emi~!" with that said, she gripped the ruby-eyed female by the wrist and ran along the sand, before they reached the shoreline of the ocean.

((ooc: Start a new thread under "Tokyo Bay". Just continue where I left off. : D ))
Back to top Go down
Kazuma "Stealth" Makura97
Storm Rider Groupie

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-31

+NO EFFIN' WAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: +NO EFFIN' WAY!   +NO EFFIN' WAY! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:56 pm

HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?[ Shocked Question confused
Back to top Go down
PayneWest
Storm Rider Groupie
PayneWest

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-01-31

+NO EFFIN' WAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: +NO EFFIN' WAY!   +NO EFFIN' WAY! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:37 am

I don't know what the hell is happening here. Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

+NO EFFIN' WAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: +NO EFFIN' WAY!   +NO EFFIN' WAY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+NO EFFIN' WAY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Roleplaying :: AirGear Roleplaying :: Tokyo :: Tokyo Bay :: Bayside Cafe-
Jump to: