AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Empty
PostSubject: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:26 pm

BATHING WITH EARTHLINGS

S liding a striped dress down her slender legs, the neptunian undressed in a small crammed changing room of the public bath house, her blue eyes gazing at the lock on her assigned locker, somewhat frustrated. She had always had trouble opening locks, even at her school, she could never seem to get the devices to crack. Standing topless, with only a pair of robo designed panties, her fingers gripped around the small dial, and began to twist the lock, her eyes memorized the given numbers on her bath pass. With a quick, frustrated groan, she failed to open the locker. She was cursed with these things... these compartments of security.

She shifted her weight to her left leg and the side of her mouth twisted impatiently, her fingers spinning the dial angrily, in order to reset it. With a glance at a few fellow customers adorned in fluffy bath towels, the self proclaimed princess watched jealously, and became even further irritated. She kicked the locker , stubbing her toe. She had forgotten that she hadn't been wearing any shoes. Her teeth clenched her lower lip, in attempt to numb the pain. Trying to dismiss the pain, she removed her panties, and folded them along with the rest of her clothes, and tried to crack the locker again. She tugged her pigtails loose until her hair was all the way down, the locks reaching the tuck of her butt.

Back to top Go down
Aoi Kataze
F-Class Idiot That Can't Skate Very Well
Aoi Kataze

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Snap Shut.
Aoi stood in what was an excuse for a 'public bath house’. She disliked bathing with ugly people, bland people, boring people. They were all the same. In fact she found most people rather revolting. She stood in front of a locker, staring at it with hesitation. Her pale eyes glanced at the girl next to her. Now she was a beautiful person. The stranger had long dark hair, and a nice body, but Aoi didn’t show much interest in anything other than the electric blue eyes the girl had. Observing as the girl cursed at her locker, Aoi quickly undressed and effortlessly shoved her things in the metal box.

Wrapping herself in the fuzzy white towel, she hesitantly walked towards the door leading to the baths. She wanted to approach the girl, but she needed to think of the best way to hook her. Aoi wasn’t even sure if this doll was worth playing with. Her feet lead her to the steaming water, there was only one bath left really, each other one was packed. Aoi smiled to herself. The blue-eyed girl would have to sit with her now, it looks like she would get to meet her. Aoi stared at the door, she’d have to open the lock sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:02 pm

F inally able to open the locker, the coal haired female shoved her clothing into the metal framework with a sigh of irritated relief. It shouldn't have taken her this long to only dispose of her clothes, yet it did. Her arms folded over her chest, becoming a little concious of them, and she began to pad towards a small shelf set up in the corner of the room. Wrapping a towel around herself, now feeling a lot more comfortable and unexposed, she began to head towards the baths, attempting to tie her hair back in a great bun.

An elastic hung from her lips as she removed the towel and set it aside the only unpacked bath, a small one with only one other occupant bathing inside of it. Stepping in, fingers still straddling with her long hair, reeling it up like a fishing line, she sat down across from the other female, a maiden with ash-blonde hair. Her eyes gazed at the other, her trademark contact lens removed, though her eyes still radiated quite brilliantly. The elastic tilted as Ao's mouth moved to the side, trying to hold all her hair back. Free locks slithered atop the surface of the water, in wavy strands. it didn't take long for the alien to roll these up, and eventually, she succeeded in tying up her hair.

The bun was huge, and a large assortment of coiled strands. It was messily created, but still a nice picture to behold. Shyly, the blue-eyed girl sat in the hot bathwater, not knowing how to propose a conversation with this stranger. With nothing else to observe in the bath house, she noticed that the female across from her was actually very pretty, almost reminding her of one of the women from the Versailles era. She had done a lot of World History research, since she believed it helped to know a lot about Earth while she was living here. She really had no idea of how long she'd remain on this planet.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Kataze
Aoi Kataze

Female

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Socially Challenged.
Aoi's eyes did not leave the blue-eyed one alone. How could she? Even when the girl was looking at her she wouldn't stop. She lowered herself into the bath water, letting her hair fall under and straighten itself out. There was something different about this girl, Aoi bit down on her straight lip, a bit of a habit she had when thinking.

"What's your name?" Her smooth voice said, chiming out of her. It was straightforward and awkward, but what did Aoi care? She just wanted to here what the girl sounded like, hopefully she would have a pretty name too. She needed something to occupy her time other than ATs.

Aoi examined the girl again, her curiousity peeking. Did she ride? She looked like she did. Her figure looked extremely healthy. Her lips parted, ready to speak, she hesitantly started, "Are you a stormrider?" Her eyes still wide and staring, her face expressionless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:31 pm

I t seemed to be an unusual question to ask for the first time. Name's weren't usually asked first by teenagers, so the neptunian immediately began to draw some conclusions. Prehaps the ash haired female was an older girl. But she didn't look old. If she were any older than Ao, she was maybe, at most, 18 years old. There was no way that she could possibly be over 20. But then the princess began to doubt herself when she caught a glimpse of the girl's chest, something that was pretty commonly looked at in Japan. Her chest was fairly large, not enormously saggy or anything, but pretty ripe. She must've been in her late teens, or even possibly her early 20's, judging by that rack. Tired of deciphering with no straight forward answers, she stretched her arms above her head, and stared casually at the female across from her as she did so.

"I'm called Ao," she announced, cleanly, almost as if making proclaimation, "And yes. I do ride AT's." she finished. She wondered why the female would ask such a random question. Did she like storm riders? Did she hate them? Most people didn't ask things like that. An odd girl, an odd girl indeed. Slight curiousity enticed her to ask the female her own name, and she didn't hesitate to follow the instinct,

"What do they call you?" she asked, before she began to caress her arms with her fingers in wash routine. Something else spilled from her mouth, "How old are you? Your boobs confuse me."
Back to top Go down
Aoi Kataze
Aoi Kataze

Female

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Extra Ordinary
Aoi was intrigued withe the girl's name, it was only one letter short of hers. What a coincedence. She had been right about the girl being a stormrider. This certainly was a good day for her. Aoi watched as Ao raised her arms above her head. She certainly didn't seem shy, she held herself with such confidence. Aoi was utterly amazed with her. Although she didn't show it, her face was still expressionless. Yet she was so eager to find out more about her.

"Aoi." She stated her name quietly, she pulled her legs up to her chest and rested her chin, the water line close to her face. Her guard when down a bit, she was willing to talk to this 'Ao'. "How old are you? Your boobs confuse me."

Aoi felt like laughing, it took a lot to make her even want to laugh. She stared blank for a moment, debating. She could snap back witha comment such as 'I'm sorry, not all 16 year olds are as flat as you', but she didn't want to ruin it. "Sixteen, you? I didn't know my boobs confused people..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:10 pm

H er eyes blinked as the female responded and her head nodded, "I've existed for 16 years. But still,... you're boobs are kind of big. I was trying to guess your age, and I estimated about 2 years older than what you really are. Most humans don't have breasts that size," she said, pointing. She knew that it wasn't exactly polite to perform such a gesture, but then again, she didn't really care. Since neptunians were much like mermaids, or atleast that's how Ao imagined them to be, breasts being exposed musn't have been such a big deal. It was something people always saw.

Like an extra face. Ao began to unclip her hair and let it loose into the water, it didn't look like anyone was going to join. She didn't really want them to, either. She didn't like having too many people in one spot. She wasn't so good with strangers, and was kind of surprised at how open she was becoming with this one. Her eyes watched the female quietly, and she glanced down to her own chest in comparison. Her chest was about a 34C, and checking her companion's rack out again, she estimated that she was maybe a 38C, or a small D. Whatever the size was, it didn't particularly matter. It seemed that Ao was so bored that she was trying to estimate bra sizes, ages etcetera.

"Most girls that are sixteen are a little smaller than me," she stated, in explanation of her earlier reasonings. She pinched her own breast, "And that's why I thought you might be older. I guess you can take that as a sort of compliment."
Back to top Go down
Aoi Kataze
Aoi Kataze

Female

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Darkwave Surfer.
Aoi twirled her finger around in the water, flicking droplets away, thinking. It was peculiar the way she said 'humans'. It was if she didn't think her herself was 'human'. Which was very possible, who knew, maybe this girl was completely bananas. Then again, Aoi wasn't so sane herself. Stalking people couldn't be very healthy. Well, Aoi would prabably stalking was a 'harsh' word. She was simply shadowing, or watching....obsessively...

Aoi listened as the girl let down her hair and rambled about her breast size. Hmm, it would be nice to see how she rode, how she dressed. She had already seen the girl naked, after all. "Thank you..." She added, if it had been a compliment. The girl seemed more open then when she saw her in the locker room. Aoi thought of something else to say, "Your eyes are pretty." She stated without hesitation. Her obsession with pretty thing had captivated her, she was lost staring into Ao's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:06 pm

A slight smile appeared on her face. "Thank you," she answered, stereotypically, before the spoken of eyes wandered around. She had finished bathing, and was now just sitting, mindlessly. A hair ran through her long dark hair, before she thought of some interesting conversation. "I just recently started to ride air trecks when one of my krippos told me it'd be a nice way to protect myself," with a small shrug of her shoulders, she closed her eyes, dismissantly. She saw some girls staring at them. For a moment, she grew quiet, and leaned back in the bath, hiding half of her face beneath the water. She was thinking about switching bath rooms. There were so many in this new bath house; an outdoor bath, a bath room themed with mirrors, a bath room themed with various aquariums, and then there was the fountain bath with statued animals spitting water.

She twiddled her fingers beneath the water, quietly, listening to some of the girls in the bath room whisper about her and her new accquaintence.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Kataze
Aoi Kataze

Female

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Fight.
Aoi listened as Ao talked about her ATs, she didn’t even think twice about the word ‘krippos’, it didn’t bother her at all. Ao suddenly got quiet, and let her frame sink more into the water. She followed the girls eyes to the giddy girls who appeared to be laughing, or talking, about them. Aoi didn’t really mind, but by the way Ao reacted, she did. Aoi examined to situation. It seemed that Ao had a weakness. Aoi on the other hand didn’t care what people thought of her. Afterall, wasn’t she supposedly ‘heartless’?

“You shouldn’t be bothered by other’s opinions.” Aoi stated dully, she grabbed her towel and stepped out of the water, she walked over to the girls, and bent down, whispering something to them. The smiles quickly dropped on all of them. Aoi left them staring at themselves, examing their own bodies. She sat down in the water again. She didn’t say anything, rather she was thinking of why she didn’t that for the blue eyed girl. “We could move to another room, but they’re now to engrossed in their own insecurities.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:56 pm

E yes twinkled when the suggestion was made. "Move? Really? I heard there was one bath room filled with hearts. There's also one filled with mirrors, but I'd think that would be more suitable for a couple...you know, with the mirrors fogging up, and images of you and your bathing buddies reflecting all over the walls, cieling and floors..." she stood up and bent over, grabbing her towel. She tossed her neck to the side, wet, dripping black hair flying opaquely over her shoulder, obediently, as she tucked her temporary towel dress around her slender body.

"I'm not sure which one you'd like to see, but since you just did me a favor, I'll give you the pleasure of choosing," she grinned, friendly, before she began to wrap her hair around an enclosed fist to form another temporary bun. She began to pad away, expectantly waiting for her new accomplice to follow.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Kataze
Aoi Kataze

Female

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:18 am

Friend?
Aoi stared blankly after the girl. It was hard to figure her out. She was so different, which Aoi loved. The girl was still so amazing, beautiful and strange. Of course she had her flaws, but every do-... Something stopped her, for some reason she couldn't consider this girl the 'd' word. Hmm, it was odd, that's what everyone was to her. They were either nothing or her dolls. But what was it that stopped her from calling this one the same? Her bare feet brought her after the girl, her pefect body encased in the white fluffy towel. Her hair long and wet. Mulling over her thoughts, she quickly decided what bath house to go to. "How about the one outside? I heard they have a waterfall, and it's usually empty."

Aoi had yet to smile at the girl, yet to show any emotion. But she didn't know her that well yet. Since it was Aoi choosing, she went on ahead towards the outside bath house. As she guessed, it was empty. There was a small waterfall on the right side of the bath, big enough to step under. Aoi dropped her towel and stepped in, letting Ao follow. She sat under the waterfall,the water pummeling her. "We should ride together sometime....." She added, standing under the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:44 am

Judo Chop!

Leaning against the wall outside the local Bathhouse, a youth impatiently glanced at the watch wrapped around his wrist. Tapping his foot rapidly, mop topped head slowly bobbing to the sound of the streets, Takeo Suzuhana waited faithfully outside the bathhouse. Twenty minutes. Ao had been in there far too long for his liking. Something was obviously wrong.

Nobody took twenty minute bathes. Not even Neptunian Royalty.

Swiftly turning about face, he swept into the reception area and made his way towards the womens section. An attendant swiftly barred his path, a look of concern plastered upon her face. "Sir, this is the women's section, you belong over there!" Pointing to the other entrance way to emphasize her point, she waited expectantly.

Bitch. This was all too fishy. Nobody took twenty minutes to bath, and according to the manga's he had read, nobody cared if a man entered a woman's section of the bathhouse. All logical arrows pointed in one direction.

Electric blue eyes widened, as he slid forward. "Judo chop!" With a sudden jerky movement, he slashed his arm downward, striking the region between the shoulders and the neck. With a faint whoop, the attendant collapsed in a heap.

Sexy! Allowing a smirk to develop along the corners of his mouth, he made his way to the entrance of the woman's area.

A woman's voice. "We should ride together sometime....."

Ohshit. Ride together? RIDE? Scanning through his mental dictionary, he confirmed what he was looking for. There's only one way that girls ride. A screech of rage tore from his throat, as he charged forward.

"Noooo!"

Last edited by Takeo Suzuhana on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:10 am

J ust about to detowel herself, Ao's eyes widened in momentary shock before her brow furrowed over her eyes. She had told him to wait until she was finished bathing! A snarl of anger escaped her lips before, she lurched away from Takeo and stood out to the side, "You are the worst rakkunere I've ever seen!" she growled, bitterly, before yanking him back by the arm.

She struggled to hold him in place, for he was much stronger than she, and male, to say the least. "Takeo! Bad! Stop it!" she commanded him, harshly, like royalty. She was an alien princess, after all, heir to the Neptunian throne.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Kataze
Aoi Kataze

Female

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:55 am

What the.....?
Aoi stared at the boy who now seemed to be charging after her. She wasn't axactly sure why, but when Ao tolf him to stop, in a rather dog like way, she assumed she knew him. Aoi wasn't at all bothere by the fact that she was completely naked in front of a boy she didn't know. But it was easy to label this boy as a 'peeping tom'. Well, that's what he appeared to be. But there was some sense that he was trying to protect Ao.

Aoi stood motionless, watching the pair fuss. She advanced, grabbing her towel, not wanting her body devoured by a pervert's eyes. It didn't matter if his name was 'Takeo', pervert seemed fitting for him. 'Rakkunere'? She went over the word, she was certainly treating the boy as if he were her 'lackey'. She stared for a second, "Pervert." She said, standing just out of his perverted reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:45 am

An awkward silence descended upon the scene, as Takeo stood motionless before two semiexposed women.

Not exactly the scene he had imagined in his head, as there was no girly riding in sight. Disappointed, he tuned out as Ao went all "banshee" mode on him, and the assumed assailant backed away slightly, sounding off with some words that he didn't quite acknowledge.

An apology was probably due somewhere. A little mental practice wouldn't hurt, as he didn't feel abashed or apologetic about his actions at all. 'I'm sorry for intruding upon your girl time, please excuse me'? Or maybe 'Sorry, my bad.' Or maybe, he should just continue to ogle the sight before him?

Pondering over his options, the wailing sound of sirens caught his attention. Crap! That wench from earlier had ratted him out! He needed to cheezit, and fast.

Hurtling over into the bath, ignoring the inevitable squeals of displeasure and abuse he would endure afterwards(life as a bodyguard was rough), the blue eyed youth secured the Neptunian Princess onto his shoulder. Shooting an apologetic glance at the toweled, woman, he turned around to make good on their escape. Time to make like a tree and leave, or something like that!

Scrambling out of the pool water, he was confronted with the attendant from before. Dammit! Brandishing a mop threateningly, the woman fiercely held her ground. Scowling darkly, he rushed forward, fending off the blows with his offhand, managing to navigate his body and his charge, Ao (who was still secured onto his shoulder), breaking free and running off into the Afternoon sunset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:34 pm

The actions caused Ao to squirm and flail wildly in the arms of the male carrying her. Before she knew it, her rakkurene and started to charge offwards, away from the bath house, and Aoi's frame was slowly beginning to shrink in the distance. She bit her lip, kicking Takeo in the belly rhetorically, and then thought of a plan. How would she ever see this girl again? Storm Riding, maybe. There was the Big Meeting coming up fairly soon. Possibly there? She nodded, confirming her thoughts, and then waved an arm, exaggerantly, trying to obtain the ash-haired girl's attention, "At the Big Meeting! We'll be at the Big Meeting!!" she called to her.

Wondering if the girl heard her, she sighed, before looking down at the male running. Her eyes dulled. "What did you do to get in there?" she questioned, with a small grin, kind of amused at how far he would go for her own "safety". A terrible rakkurene, but one to love. She couldn't help but feel strong attachment to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:19 am

Hurtling into the night, remaining daylight fading fast, Takeo began to lose to himself. The pounding of his feet against the asphalt, the winds howling around his ears, and the slight weight of his package perched precariously on his shoulder, dully popping up and down with each step he took.

Body still striving forward, his mind slowly, but surely began to wander, to immerse itself into his surroundings. People, cars, buildings, slowly began to melt into one long streak of paintlike substance, as the youth scrambled faster and faster down the street.

And then...Star Wars.

Dun dun dun dun, DUN, dun dun dun da Daaaa dun, dun dun dun da Daaa dun, dunanun.

"So you want to be a Jedi Knight?" the little green froglike man in his mind's eye croaked questioningly. A smile lurked on the corner of the lad's lips, as he destroyed Death Star after Death Star, saved Princesses (Oohh Take-San~), and slayed Jabba the Hut's, all in his own Mind's Galaxy. The force was strong in him. Worlds trembled with every step he took, and with his magnificent voice, the unworthy had their heads explode.

A scream, as his glazed over eyes snapped back into attention. Swerving through traffic, he successfully continued his course smoothly. The weight on his shoulders, both literally and hypothetically, was a difficult burden to bear. Constant protection of a young adolescent Neptunian Princess wasn't easy. Sometimes, he wondered if it was all worth it, his dreams of finding some greater purpose in life, his desire to protect Ao, and above all, keep her happy.

It would've been easier just to stay at home, going on the periodic adventures into the nearby landscape, always coming back for dinner time. Countless hours reading Wikipedia articles on the paranormal. He didn't mind the lethargy of his old life, in a way, it was comfortable, a big warm and safe blanket of boredom, under which he was able to exercise his creative freedom.

But...

He shot another quick glance at Ao. This was his calling. When he had met this little girl so many years back in that parking lot, all the pieces of his life had fallen into place, and he had finally felt so...complete. This was his life, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

"What did you do to get in there?" came the amused call.

He thought it over. Chopping down a fierce lady with a mop didn't sound very impressive. But maybe...

Furtively scanning his surroundings to make sure they were safe, Takeo slowed down enough to saunter cockily down the sidewalk. Calling back nonchalantly over his shoulder, he said, "Took out an assassin who was in the guise of a middle aged woman, probably Plutonian if anything." Squeezing her slightly, he applied a one armed hug on his favorite Alien. "Don't you worry, I'll get you back home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]   [{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[{B}athing {W}ith {E}arthlings]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Roleplaying :: AirGear Roleplaying :: Tokyo :: North Tokyo City :: Tokyo Public Bathhouse-
Jump to: