AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am the Maker so heed My command!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-05

I am the Maker so heed My command!! Empty
PostSubject: I am the Maker so heed My command!!   I am the Maker so heed My command!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:02 am

Blood: A+
DOB: May 6th
Height: 5'7"
Hair: Dark Chocolate
Eyes: Amber

Talents: Writing and Editting, Drawing, Roleplaying, Acting, Designing Outfits, Photoshop, HTML, Music (Violin,Piano,Clarinet,Guitar), Flexibility, Bossing People Around, Inking in Art, Critisizing Work, Procrastinating
Bad Skills: Cleaning, Cooking, Sewing, Singing, Studying, Mathematics, Appreciating Books

~HOBBIES~

xDISLIKESx

Liked: AirGear, Elfen Lied, Moon Phase, HellGirl, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, Eureka Seven, Paradise Kiss, Witchblade, Kaleido Star, PaniPoniDash, Disgaea, Kiddy Grade, Maburaho, Air, Princess Ai, Gravion, Coyote Ragtime Show, Spiral, DN Angel, Exel Saga, UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie, Gunslinger Girl, BlackCat, Naruto, FLCL, Yumeria, ToHeart2, Rumbling Hearts, KAMUI, Sister Princess, GunSword, Samurai GUN, Chobits, Clover
Disliked: Full Metal Panic!, AzuMangaDioh, Gundam, Gundam:SEED, To Heart, Blood +, Bleach, DeathNote, DragonBallZ, YuYuHakasho, InuYasha, Ah!MyGoddess, Trinity Blood, GoDanar, Chrono Crusade, Desert Punk, Samurai Champloo, Full Moon, Negima!, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Yu-Gi-Oh!, My-Hime, Gravitation, Haibane Remine, Tsuhime

Hated Anime Characters:

AIRGEAR

Favorite Characters: Agito, Akito, Kazu, Ringo, Mikan, Benkei, Buccha, Akira, Kaito
Least Favorite Characters: Kururu, Aeon, Ikki, Ine, Yoshitsune, Rika, Lind
Favorite Regalia: The Rumble Regalia and The Water Regalia
Least Favorite Regalia: The Pledge Regalia and the Sky Regalia
Back to top Go down
http://airgear.heavenforum.com
mako4me
Storm Rider Groupie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: I am the Maker so heed My command!!   I am the Maker so heed My command!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:54 am

Name: Jo Kurosaki
Blood: A+
DOB: March 14th
Height: 164cm
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Left blue Right green

Talents: Drawing, singing, dancing, writing, obsessing, sword fighting, fighting, and skating.
Bad Skills: Dating, asking a guy out, and staying calm.

Likes: Skating, fighting, dancing, singing, drawing, Fruits Basket, Death Note, Ranma 1/2, Tsubasa, Vampire Knight, white, black, reading, night time, taking it easy, sleeping in, day dreaming, and Kazu.
Dislikes: Skateboarding, France, mornings, Inuyasha, hard work, hockey, and Ikki.
Back to top Go down
Julie T. Kiminisha
Storm Rider Groupie
Julie T. Kiminisha

Female
Number of posts : 8
Location : Tokyo Japan, Originally from Kyoto [ in real life: Texas :'D ]
Registration date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I am the Maker so heed My command!!   I am the Maker so heed My command!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:14 am

Name: Julie "Tsubaki" Kiminisha [ Julie Nguyen]
Blood: Like hell if I know <_<
DOB: Nov. 27
Height: Blech
Hair: Darkish Raven colored
Eyes: Left eye sometimes turn to cyan but natural color is dark brown

Bio **Rp**
I'm just a regular girl who happen to be into ATs like the rest ya know? It's a big thing so I decided to give it a go. Turns out I can ride something called "Claw Road" At first it was the "Bloody Road" but I have no intentions of killing most of the time-- I let them suffer the marks I put on them, so I ride the Claw Road. But yeah I'm easy to get a long with ( As long you don't mind the bitchiness and sadomasochist part of me )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the Maker so heed My command!!   I am the Maker so heed My command!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am the Maker so heed My command!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: News :: Introductions-
Jump to: