AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper
C-Class Storm Rider
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^   Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Heya mah name is Reaper, Reap or Smexy and it's nice to meet you all Very Happy. I received an invite by my lovely Etsu so I thought I'd pop in a bit and see what's up. I'm not particularly skilled when it comes to these sort of introductions sooo without further ado here we go. (I'll be following Etsu's <3 template to make this less painful.)

*STATS*
Blood: AB+
DOB: March 19th
Height: 6'0"
Hair: Depends ~Naturally Dark Brown but I dye it every so often to crazy extremes (My last effort was bright green and dark blue, neon in a sense)
Eyes: One Green, One Blue
Occupation: Student, Real Life Guitar Hero, Professional Cynic but fun overall, Part time bouncer

Talents: Music (Drums, Guitar, Piano), Kickboxer, Unrivaled capacity for drinking, Singing, Dedicated and Motivated, Speak 3 languages
Bad Skills: Mathematics, Patience

In the past few months I've been catagorised as a 15 year old and a 29 year old so my maturity is somewhat of a debate, I suppose it all depends on the company I'm with at that moment. I'm pretty carefree as Etsu can back up and good spirited but can go from 0-10 on the angry scale in no time at all if needs be. I'm very considerate of others online and respect every belief and race without discrimination whatsoever, my own beliefs are pretty brutal so I don't consider that I have a right to put others down - In short I love everyone ^.^

I'm currently studying English, Law, Philosophy, Geography and History in my second year at university so I'd like to believe that provides me with a lot to talk about in relation to real life issues and such. I am quite a pedantic person and will often (without malicious meaning btw) pick up on spelling mistakes etc. one of my little quirks I guess. As far as my real life goes its not a topic that I will openly discuss in great detail unless I've known you for a couple of months at least. But if you ask nicely I'll tell you my name =]

~HOBBIES~
Playing music with my mates, Watching films, Training, Listening to music (Over 160GB on my comp atm so Its a huge thing to me), Playing with my two dogs, Drawing and writing songs, Chilling out in town with some friends, Jager

xDISLIKESx
Blatant unfounded arrogance in an argument, I have no problem discussing things with people but not if they're just rambling. I also dislike superiority complex's in people more than most things. That's all I'll hit you guys with, you don't my extreme pessimism destroying the happy so LET THE PAHTAY CONTINUE.

Liked: AirGear, Elfen Lied, Air, Exel Saga, FLCL, Hellsing, Berserk, Gantz, Zetman, Claymore, D.Gray Man, Akira, Appleseed, MPD Psycho, Higurashi, Lucky Star, Ghost In The Shell, Blood and guts anime and manga in general which also includes work like Tokyo Red Hood and Mai-chans daily life.

<>
Favorite Characters: Gabishi, Nike, Kilik, Mikan, Akira, Kaito
Least Favorite Characters: Aeon, Ikki, All manifestations of the person originally known as Lind
Favorite Regalia: The Gem Regalia and the Horn Regalia
Least Favorite Regalia: The Flame Regalia and the Fang Regalia
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^   Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:01 am

REAP?! HOW CAN YOU HATE AGITTTOOOOOO?!?!?!?! T A T
Back to top Go down
http://airgear.heavenforum.com
Reaper
C-Class Storm Rider
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^   Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:49 pm

He's making a comeback right now with his badass reggy but up until now he's been a little bit too important in the manga for my liking. (OG bends to fangirls wishes, its official)
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^   Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:56 pm

That's not true. D: If it were, he wouldn't be pairing Agito with Yayoi! > A >;
Back to top Go down
Reaper
C-Class Storm Rider
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^   Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:25 pm

You do have a pretty valid point there...Its actually only happening in the virtual world and once they all wake up in rl tokyo he'll rape Kilik instead. How about that?
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^   Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:26 pm

-unhappy- -wants Agito alone- -or with me- -or Sakanako- LOL
Back to top Go down
Reaper
C-Class Storm Rider
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^   Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:33 pm

LOL
I admire the determination, I think you deserve him though. Who else has an Agito shark stuffed toy??? ^.^
Back to top Go down
Naoki
The Second Queen, Who Must Also Be Obeyed
Naoki

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^   Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:46 am

Hey, friend. :/ I'd like to think there's something more intelligent I could put here, but I'm drawing a blank. But, when all else fails, be courteous. So, welcome. xD And you seem so much nicer than the personality I assumed uner the name of "Reaper". *~*
Back to top Go down
Reaper
C-Class Storm Rider
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^   Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:00 pm

LOL, I have my moments ^_-
Nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^   Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Hi Hi There, Rawrrrrr I'm scary ^.^
Page 1 of 1