AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AGITOXYAYOI?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naoki
The Second Queen, Who Must Also Be Obeyed
Naoki

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-06

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:28 am

And SUPER BIG ALERT. In the latest chapter of Air Gear ( On the site I read it on), Yayoi Nakayama has officially been invited to "tune" Agito! WHAT?! D: << How the hell does Yayoi KNOW how to tune, anyway?? She doesn't! But Akito's like: ' Ooh, Agito's unconcious. Yayoi. Hurry. Tune our true fang. D: " And thanks to spoilers, she even begins to do just that! How?! She just..is BORN knowing how to tune regalia, I guess. Tch. >:\
More about AgitoxYayoi:
Really, Oh!Great? Yayoi has been a totally blank-faced, one-liner, in-the-backdrop character until recently, and she suddenly likes Agito. Why? Because before that, there were hints of her liking Ikki. But of course that might've just been there to show the audience how totally great Ikki is (lolololol yeh hez garet bcuz all teh gilrs liek him!!!11).
And if that were the case, does that give Yayoi any reason to like Agito? They haven't bonded; The one occasion they actually spoke to one another, Yayoi kidnapped Agito in his sleep and tied him up, and put him on a boat. He wakes up, and is perfectly fine and dandy with being in the middle of a lake, tied up. Excuse me, Ogure( Ogure Ito, Hence.. Oh!Great), but isn't that just a little out-of-character? If I'm not mistaken, Agito was easily angry and super tempermental. The last time something like this happened to him ( when he was buried in the ground by his team), he screamed at them like a normal Agito would. But, because it's Yayoi, there's no problem~ AND that's all there was to that scene. There was no more bonding. In fact, all Agito SAID to her was: " Yeah. It's not bad at all." <-- ALL he said to her, throughout the entire chapter. >>>=D * Anger mark, anger mark, ANGER mark*
And besides Agito's out-of-character-ness, there's alot of that going on with Yayoi, as well. She used to be suddle and sarcastic, but as of late, she's been complete Mary-Sue-ified. She has no personality anymore! All she says is: " What can I do for the team? AGITO-KUN?? D: " - All the time. Just like Kururu with Ikki. So Yayoi is turning into a second Kururu. Oh, joy. I hate her, too.
Was I the only one who assumed that Agito was the "loner" figure in the anime, who wouldn't end up with anyone? - And what about Akito's crush on Ikki?? You barely SEE Akito anymore, much less hear about what he has to say about any of this. But..they inhabbit the same body, so he isn't too far from home, right?

It's like Oh!Great is bending all of the characters' personalities to make this couple work, but there's simply no ground for the couple to work off of. There's no basis. Agito couldn't even recognize her when she took her hair down. How can he POSSIBLY get together with someone he's never noticed before and STILL doesn't recognize!! And you know what's even funnier?? These instances, besides the time she says: " Want some kale juice?" are the only times in the frickin' series that they TALK. At ALL.
It was the same with Ikki and Kururu! Kururu shows up out of the blue one day, Ikki sees her and he's like: " Oh, she's pretty." Ringo, who's liked and known him for his entire life, kisses him the next day and all he can think of is Kururu. WTF?! He'd met her the DAY BEFORE.
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-05

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:19 pm

-poos on Yayoi- DDD:
Back to top Go down
http://airgear.heavenforum.com
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-18

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:40 pm

I some-what understand what you mean. I mean, I'm not quite sure who Yayoi is anymore, but I agree w/ you on Agito's persona. He's like a shark that bites anyone whom he doesn't consider 'strong.' Though, why the hell that ended up being Ikki, was the typical wth-ness. Now, if he got buried head-hunter style and screamed at his teammates, yet not at the girl who tied him up and left him in the middle of a lake... Hmm, maybe he has a fetish? I mean, look at his brother. Even Ikki, after thier first REAL encounter, had fetish nightmares after facing him. Now that I've said it, I wonder if he's still suffering side-effects from suddenly being given freedom to be away from the guy inconclusively... -dwells on that-
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Meh. XD I just want Agito all to myself!
Back to top Go down
Qualz
Storm Rider Groupie

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-26

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:23 pm

Ikki is the bomb. He pwns Agito Wink
Back to top Go down
Qualz
Storm Rider Groupie

Male

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:24 pm

O and John Omaha? lmfao
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:29 pm

OH MY GOD. Don't even get me STARTED on that!
Back to top Go down
Qualz
Storm Rider Groupie

Male

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Seriously I was dieing everytime I read his name. O well we are getting off topic yes the air gear producers are being corrupted by the fan base and doing what is "Popular" But its all about money no one cares about art anymore.
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:46 pm

I just think Oh!Great has too many ideas and an overreactive random imagination that he can't control. D:
Back to top Go down
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:05 am

In an effort to steer back to the topic, I admit to having dropped off at episode 14 cuz of mid-term exams. My memory is, unfortunately, very short. As in a day-by-day thing. When did Yayoi first appear? If anything, I'm good with facial memorization. Names slip by me. I remember Sleeping Forest, Kurowasama(sp? I only remember it meant 'Crow'), and previous SF leader Sora. Simca as well and freaky onigiri-perv. Then the 'Tank', Dasher (Ikki's best friend?), and Akito/Agito's brother. Outside that... Ahhhh, nothing but fuzz.
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:57 am

Oh, that means you're lucky. We're talking about the manga. The anime cuts off at about chapter... 90, something, I do believe. But Yayoi was in the anime.

She appears in episode 4, when the Yaoh runs the school at night. She's one of the two track girls, who starts to follow Kogarasumaru around after a while. She has a really long face, small eyes, and she wears her hair in low pigtails. She has no bangs, and she's really just there to make comic relief and useless commentary that people typically don't remember.

The manga of AirGear is so random that Agito and Yayoi are attempting to be paired, and Obama has been personified into a character who can ride ATs. He's still the president and everything. It's really really out there.

Also, Agito (I guess I /should/ say Akito) has a third personality named Lind. And he makes no sense, either.
Back to top Go down
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Oh...her. I remember now, she's the boring girl I ignored. The manga is really like that? Then I guess I should read and compare it to the anime once I finish it.
Back to top Go down
Naoki
The Second Queen, Who Must Also Be Obeyed
Naoki

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-06

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Well. The anime wasn't as good as the first part of the manga. I really liked the manga before all this stuff started happening. There are now GIANT ROBOTS in air gear. =_= I was like: "...Really? D: < "
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Yeah! Because the manga beginning of Air Gear was so like, descriptive! > W < But then he got lazy, ever since Kururu came in and what not. I really just love the anime because of the sound track; it makes you feel urban. 8D
Back to top Go down
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:15 pm

I like how it's urban. I just saw Yayoi in ep 17. She is definitely background.
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:49 pm

I KNOW. -stabs her and Agito as a couple-
Back to top Go down
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Don't take this oddly from me, but even though I'm a guy, I admit that Agito seems to only work well/hard when Ikki is around. Even when he's cussing him out.
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:21 pm

I say Agito x Akira, if anyone. I like their chemistry the best.
Back to top Go down
Qualz
Storm Rider Groupie

Male

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:38 pm

I say AgitoxAkito I mean they can have mental sex right?
Back to top Go down
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:14 am

I'm cool w/ Akira except 4 his ass-hole moment w/ Behemoth. AgitoxAkito only if they had separate bodies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AGITOXYAYOI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGITOXYAYOI?!   AGITOXYAYOI?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AGITOXYAYOI?!
Page 1 of 1