AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naoki
The Second Queen, Who Must Also Be Obeyed
Naoki

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:41 am

Here is where you can make suggestions for the site-- anything you think would bring you to our site more, bring other people to our site, or even make your time here a bit more entertaining; Post those suggestions here!
We'd appreciate your dedication to the site, even if it is just a suggestion--
Thanks!!
Back to top Go down

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:50 pm

What about the Anime Series of AirGear??
Why doesn't it continue???
I mean I don't have a problem with reading the Manga, but still...WHY?! Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Naoki
The Second Queen, Who Must Also Be Obeyed
Naoki

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:53 am

Please start a different thread to rant about the anime ( Yeah, it really should continue.) This area is for suggestions about the website. XD But I like that you're passionate about it. I find the manga better, personally.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
C-Class Storm Rider
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:19 pm

Off Topic Post but the show was canceled due to lack of interest from the public in Japan, so unless it becomes radically better in their eyes there won't be a second series. Stuff gets discontinued all the time there so this is unfortunately just one another on of those series that
got the chop. To be honest the anime was fun and all but pretty low quality, personally the only redeeming feature throughout was its uber bitchin sound track.

~Manga ftw~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Other :: Suggestions-
Jump to: