HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Evenin' gents! ...and ladies...the great King Froman, Master of Boomstickery is here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisho
Storm Rider Groupie

Male
Number of posts : 12
Location : Anyone who dareth challengeth me to Halo 3-ith. And Ye Olde English.
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Evenin' gents! ...and ladies...the great King Froman, Master of Boomstickery is here!   Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:09 am

DOB: September 15
Height: 6'0", being tall is fun.
Hair: Brown
Eye: Various shades of green, changes depending on my shirt.
Blood Type: A for awesome, I hope.
Job: Pizza guy/Student
Talents: I read and write fast. Pretty good at videogames, and I like to makep people laugh. I can play a bunch of different percussion intruments, albeit crapfully. And I'm a collumnist in my school newspaper.
Bad Skills: DRAWING.

About me: I'm a pretty average guy, I guess. I usually just like to make people laugh, often at my own expense. I'm about to got to college, and I have a decent idea of what I wanna do when I'm done with college. I'll be an English Proffesor, and write novels in my off time. Or so I hope.

Fave. animes: Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball (lulz), Gundam Zero, Ruroni Kenshin, Naruto, Bleach, Blood+, .hack in any form, Samuraii Champloo, and Death Note.
Disliked animes: Gundam Seed and Eureka 7 are the only ones that stick out. I could stand watching Eureka 7 only because I thought Dominic was a pretty cool character.

AirGear questions:

Liked charries(s): Kazu, Agito, Spitfire, and the teacher.
Hated Charries(s): Onigiri and Ringo
Fav. regalia: Errrrr...fire, I guess. Fire IS fun.
Least fav. Regalia: Not quite sure...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Evenin' gents! ...and ladies...the great King Froman, Master of Boomstickery is here!
Page 1 of 1