AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evenin' gents! ...and ladies...the great King Froman, Master of Boomstickery is here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisho
Storm Rider Groupie
Daisho

Male
Number of posts : 12
Location : Anyone who dareth challengeth me to Halo 3-ith. And Ye Olde English.
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Evenin' gents! ...and ladies...the great King Froman, Master of Boomstickery is here! Empty
PostSubject: Evenin' gents! ...and ladies...the great King Froman, Master of Boomstickery is here!   Evenin' gents! ...and ladies...the great King Froman, Master of Boomstickery is here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:09 am

DOB: September 15
Height: 6'0", being tall is fun.
Hair: Brown
Eye: Various shades of green, changes depending on my shirt.
Blood Type: A for awesome, I hope.
Job: Pizza guy/Student
Talents: I read and write fast. Pretty good at videogames, and I like to makep people laugh. I can play a bunch of different percussion intruments, albeit crapfully. And I'm a collumnist in my school newspaper.
Bad Skills: DRAWING.

About me: I'm a pretty average guy, I guess. I usually just like to make people laugh, often at my own expense. I'm about to got to college, and I have a decent idea of what I wanna do when I'm done with college. I'll be an English Proffesor, and write novels in my off time. Or so I hope.

Fave. animes: Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball (lulz), Gundam Zero, Ruroni Kenshin, Naruto, Bleach, Blood+, .hack in any form, Samuraii Champloo, and Death Note.
Disliked animes: Gundam Seed and Eureka 7 are the only ones that stick out. I could stand watching Eureka 7 only because I thought Dominic was a pretty cool character.

AirGear questions:

Liked charries(s): Kazu, Agito, Spitfire, and the teacher.
Hated Charries(s): Onigiri and Ringo
Fav. regalia: Errrrr...fire, I guess. Fire IS fun.
Least fav. Regalia: Not quite sure...
Back to top Go down

Evenin' gents! ...and ladies...the great King Froman, Master of Boomstickery is here!
Page 1 of 1