AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When going on a Hiatus...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-05

When going on a Hiatus... Empty
PostSubject: When going on a Hiatus...   When going on a Hiatus... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:18 am

If you're going to be leaving the site for a while, post the date of your absence on this forum! For example, if I have the OC role as Ikki, and I'm going to be going on a vacation with Sister Suzie and Aunt Gale, then I need to post the duration of my absence on this forum!

Your message should be set up something like this:

" I, _____________________, will be gone on a hiatus because ______________________________, and will be gone from the ___________________ to the ___________________."

Fill in the blanks!
(You will have to Start a New Topic to do This!)

This is for your own safety! If you have the role of an OC and do not check back to the website in a 2 week time frame to post a reply to a roleplay, then most likely YOU WILL LOSE THAT PART!! But! If you are on a hiatus and have reported it here, then we will know where you are and won't worry that you ditched us. So for our sake and the sake of your position, please post notification of absences here, case closed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://airgear.heavenforum.com

When going on a Hiatus...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: News :: Going on a Hiatus?-
Jump to: