AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hellowz!!!! X3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reko0418
Storm Rider Groupie
reko0418

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-03

hellowz!!!! X3 Empty
PostSubject: hellowz!!!! X3   hellowz!!!! X3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Hi there I'm the newest member and just wanted to say hi, that I love air gear and can't wait to start roleplaying here! I also have a question.

My question is where we should post our character registration forms? should i paste mine here or elsewhere?

well... thanks for having and and for letting me waste your time!

oh wait!!!!1!!!

sorry i forgot i should include some info of myself...

likez: reading, music, sailing, snowboarding, gaming and some other activities i won't mention unlesss asked about on a PM.

dislikez: bullies, homework, math and people who pick on my friends.

when RPing i send what i recieve, if you post a lot, i will do my best to do the same, but if you post very little i really get tired of having to lead an rp so i won't post much either. my grammer skills are ok, but not perfect, and words i don't know how to spell i will ty to look up. in otherwords my posts, though not perfectly grammatical, are easilly understandable.
Back to top Go down
KrazyApple
RPG M○DERAT○R
KrazyApple

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-24

hellowz!!!! X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellowz!!!! X3   hellowz!!!! X3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Hey there Reko! To answer your question you post Character apps (link--->here.<----link.) Have any other question just ask any of the mods; ex. me, or Etsuuko and Naoki. ( even though they seemed to have disappeared > A >; )
Can't wait to see your character : D
Back to top Go down
Cim
Storm Rider Groupie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-27

hellowz!!!! X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellowz!!!! X3   hellowz!!!! X3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:19 am

That may be a KrazyApple, but that apple is pretty smart.

You should eat it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hellowz!!!! X3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellowz!!!! X3   hellowz!!!! X3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hellowz!!!! X3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: News :: Introductions-
Jump to: