AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scanners and Their Ways

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Scanners and Their Ways Empty
PostSubject: Scanners and Their Ways   Scanners and Their Ways Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Now, usually I'm good with technology. But scanners have me at the end of my rope. Whenever I try to scan anything, it either refuses because I'm using pencil, refuses because my inking isn't dark enough, refuses because it doesn't like my ink, and then, when it finally scans the picture in, the computer refuses to let me edit it. Am I missing something here?
Back to top Go down
Seaborn
Storm Rider Groupie
Seaborn

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Scanners and Their Ways   Scanners and Their Ways Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:16 am

I get that all the time as well it gets really annoying when I'm using it to darken the picture, but it's worse when it does work because I have a 50/50 chance of editing or the computer freezing. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Scanners and Their Ways   Scanners and Their Ways Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Hmm, so I'm not the only one who suffers this. The computer doesn't freeze, it just refuses to let me edit altogether. Is there a problem that it's supposed to have that lets me do it? I'd use Paint, but...don't get me started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scanners and Their Ways   Scanners and Their Ways Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scanners and Their Ways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Other :: Chat-
Jump to: