AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rez Hollen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qualz
Storm Rider Groupie

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Rez Hollen Empty
PostSubject: Rez Hollen   Rez Hollen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:54 am

Character Registration Form

Name: Rez Hollen

Sex: guy
Blood Type (optional): A-
Date of Birth: May 9th, 91
Horoscope (optional): Taurus
Sexual Orientation: Strait

Hometown: Olympia, Washington
Birthplace: Olympia, Washington
Parents (optional): Gone
Siblings (optional): None
AT Information (optional): His AT's follow a design of his full body tattoo. The tattoo almost looks like a maze all over his body mostly his back. There are two lines going frown the back of his hand that lead to his back going into square spirals. Other then that the machinery are standard ATs.
Team: No team
Team Information (optional): No team
Team Rank: None

Skill

YOU START OUT WITH 180 FREEBIE POINTS TO DISTRIBUTE AMONG YOUR STATS AS YOU PLEASE.

Endurance: 20
Stamina: 15
Close Combat: 15
Long Distance Combat: 10
Ambush Attacking: 5
Blocking: 10
Evasiveness: "15"
Speed: 20
Strategy: 5
Wallride & Trick: 30
Jump: 25
Reflexes: 10

TOTAL: 180. (SHOULD ADD UP TO 180!)

Rez Hollen Kamina_char-edit

Height: 6'0
Weight: 180
Hair Color: Dark Blue
Eye Color: amber
Skin Color: White

Appearance: Rez has a very eccentric appearance. First of all Rez usually always wears a dark red cape to cover his tattoo. He doesn't show it to just anyone usually only to worthy opponents. He always wears pointy sunglasses that he never takes off they make him seem more arrogant then he already is. Also he never seems to wear a shirt. He stopped wearing them for a very personal reason he doesn't tell anyone. He covers his wounds with bandages which are almost constantly on his body because of all the stunts he tries. He wears jeans and a white "lucky belt" he always keeps with him.

He has a lean build but is still in great shape. The tattoo that covers his body is a tattoo that expresses who he is or so he says. It starts at the hands goes to the back and spirals then leads down the legs to the ankles and stops. It is all strait lines about 4 inches wide creating a maze around his entire body. His hair is a dark blue with one end coming down and all the rest spiked up. He posture is usually always good almost to good like hes always trying to be "bigger" then everyone else. His eyes are a nice light amber but no one ever gets to see him because of his glasses.

Personality: Rez pretty much in his own world. Possessing a seemingly arrogant personality, Rez is very passionate about his goals and will pursue them without a trace of fear, hesitation, or sometimes sense. He is always looking down on people making them seem like his subordinates. He thinks of himself almost like a god. So stealing doesn't phase him at all good thing he’s good at it. He is frequently confronted and called a loser and bum but being who he is isn't phased at all he ignores them all and moves forward. Everything he owns is a part of him and they are all precious to him. Rez thinks AT's are the only way to get where he wants to be. He holds his true subordinates as more important then himself. He is very impatient and doesn't think before rushing into situations. He is very reckless and it gets him in trouble. He is very quick to judge so first impressions mean a lot. But when he names you his subordinate its only because he doesn't want any more friends. After his "best subordinate" died he kinda sucluded himself from opening up to others so its hard for him to connect with people because it only brings up painful memories. So subordinate is more of a codeword for "friends" or person close to him without accually saying that they are close to him. Rez also has a habit of trying to say impactful lines to people like "never give up." But always ends up failing like saying "Don't dissappoint me" hes not a very good encourager to say the least.

Rez is pretty stuborn also once he decides something he doesn't ever go back on it. He rarely gives in to other people wants and needs. He really just wants to be liked by people. With his unique style he rarely makes any type of friends and gets made fun of a lot. Sometimes it hurts but most of the time he ignores it. He's almost counter productive because he wants to make friends but he pushes everyone away with his self centered attitude. He does like certain people as long as they agree with him. He doesn't like when people are rude to him or those around him. Around girls he isn't exactly himself either he oddly enough gets very quiet around them. He gets pretty nervous because hes never had a women subordinate. He just doesn't really have any experience with them at all. Under all of the I'm better then you exterior he's accually quite a nice guy. If you get to know him well enough he might even show a sence of humanity maybe. He's rough around the edges but once you get to know him you can't help but like him a little.

History: Rez never knew his parents he lived in a orphanage all his life. By 5 he started to notice he was different then the other kids and his opinion better. But he was never adopted no matter how many parents came. He used to be the problem child of the orphanage always challenging the person in charge saying he could run the place better. He always used to refuse chores or tasks they assigned him to do. So he was often beaten and punished all the other kids used to laugh at him except one. His name was Simon and Simon thought Rez was the greatest. They always used to hang out and Rez would treat Simon as a subordinate and he would say that one day they would conquer the orphanage. Till one day Simon fell ill and had to stay in a bed upstairs. Rez wanted to see him but the Orphanage would not let him. So he went to the playground and sat on the swing and thought how to get up there. Then the idea came to him. He started to swing very high since the swing set was close to the window. He swung till the swing was about to flip over then he jumped onto the bar holding the swing and moved across it towards the Orphanage. It was close enough to grab onto the gutter. He leaped and grabbed the gutter and slowly climbed on the roof. He went to where the window was. He opened it and went to see his friend. Simon was barely alive at the time and he was going to die soon but before he did. He gave Simon his belt and Rez told him that he was the best subordinate he ever had and would cherish it.

At 14 Rez ran away from the orphanage only problem was that he needed a job to live. So he looked for someway to make him look older. He heard a tattoo would make him look older. So he decided to get the biggest one there. Rez was sore for weeks and hated his tattoo even more. But he needed more stuff to make him seem older. A old man selling sun glasses tricked him into buying really obscene ones because he said that only older people would buy them. He also gave him a cape for free and said," Now your looking older go home kid." The old man was playing a joke but Rez being who he was took him seriously. He went to a dock loading packages and demanded a job. The manager laughed at him and asked how old he was. He laughed back and told him that he didn't need to worry he would be the best worker they had. Rez worked at the docks for 2 years and gradually became the best worker their. But at 16 he saw something that would change his life forever. A man flying on TV with wheels on his feet. Rez wanted them immediately so he found the nearest shop and stole a pair because they were to expensive. He tried them out and failed miserably so every day he practiced and soon he was working with them on. But he wasn't flying he wanted to get higher. There was a fence blocking a street that would be a shortcut for him to go home. So he decided to go over it. It took him weeks to get high enough to touch the top using "wall tricks" was very hard but he needed to use them if he wanted to get higher. One day he built up momentum and went up the wall strait over the fence but fell on the other side. He ripped his shirt along the fence and left it there as a reminder. Going to his apartment with them on he never took them off accept to sleep. He would always try to fly riding up walls and jumping off buildings. It was the only time when he felt like himself. For a whole year he practiced and had fun. But he soon started to see people who did it for a living. He couldn't imagine a better way to live. He also noticed he could attract followers this way and was very interested. So he set out to find a team and learn to fly.

Casual Information

Likes: (What does your character like? There's a minimum of 5, but add more if you'd like.)

*ATs
*His cape
*His subordinates
*His glasses
*His belt
Dislikes:

*Authority figures
*Orphanages
*People who think they are better then him
*Anyone who touches his attire
*Religions
Hobbies:

*Finding subordinates
*ATs
*Work

School Clubs: He doesn't go to school?

*Club One
*Club Two

Student Type (optional): If he was a student he would be the really weird kid that no one except the people who are attracted to his move forward attitude and his fashion statement haha.

Fears: Nothing he thinks he's god.

Miscellaneous
Haha don't say he's to weird I like him -_^ lol.

Last edited by Qualz on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Rez Hollen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez Hollen   Rez Hollen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:11 pm

This is okay, but I think you should correct some incorrect spellings before I approve him. You should copy and paste this application into Microsoft Word and fix all the screwed up words. I'm a little OCD about it, so yeah.

Also, could you add a little more to your personality section?
Back to top Go down
http://airgear.heavenforum.com
Qualz
Storm Rider Groupie

Male

Rez Hollen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez Hollen   Rez Hollen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:33 pm

k I'm not sure how much more you wanted but I added a little. If you want another paragraph don't hesitate. Btw Gary/Mary sue is that a saying? haha. Also I noticed not a lot of AT battles happen on this site I kinda want to change that XD. Or If one did happen can you point me towards it. I love the way you Rp thoe. I'd call it Book style Rp its very detailed and thats nice it sets a standard on what level your rping is at and I will do my best to meet it Smile.
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

Rez Hollen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez Hollen   Rez Hollen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:20 pm

Mary/Gary-sue is a rpg term for a character who isn't original, or who doesn't have any distinguishing features. In other words, it can be easily sterotyped, and isn't very complex in personality. This is why I wanted you to go into deeper explanation on your personality! XD But uhm--, I'd appreciate if you could add maybe something else that's kind of a stand out? Right now, your character is the typical self-centered bully guy; what would make him interesting is if you added a really strange trait to that stereo type like a closet romantic, or clumsiness!

The Parts War system is under progress, I'm still developing a fair way for the whole thing to work without taking away the fun. Don't worry, there's plenty of action to come. :]

And majority of the people on this forum have had a lot of roleplaying experience or writing experience, so they're all very literate. It's okay if you're not an author, but please, try your best! Writing with the more advanced members should help you to improve, so think of it all as an opportunity. ^_^

Your character's super close to being approved, btw.

Oh yeah, and thanks for checking your spelling on the application!
Back to top Go down
Qualz
Storm Rider Groupie

Male

Rez Hollen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez Hollen   Rez Hollen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Alrighty added some emotional quarks dont hesitate to ask for more.
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female

Rez Hollen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez Hollen   Rez Hollen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:18 pm

A P P R O V E D

(Let me know through PM when you want me to make your RPG account!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rez Hollen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez Hollen   Rez Hollen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rez Hollen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Roleplaying :: RPG Registeration :: Approved Stormriders :: Tokyo :: F-RANK-
Jump to: