AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konnichiwa, minasan!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Konnichiwa, minasan! Empty
PostSubject: Konnichiwa, minasan!   Konnichiwa, minasan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Well, as a total noob, I'd like to say: let's have fun while it lasts throughout our miserably, short existence. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minasan!   Konnichiwa, minasan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Lol. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://airgear.heavenforum.com
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minasan!   Konnichiwa, minasan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Yay! Someone replied! Actually, to be truthful, I came to this site because of a Air Gear persona quiz on quizilla. I really liked the Air Gear show and was devastated when the episodes were off-queue. T.T But I'm glad that such a cool site like this exists, so... Whoo!!!
Back to top Go down
Naoki
The Second Queen, Who Must Also Be Obeyed
Naoki

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minasan!   Konnichiwa, minasan! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:09 am

HEY. Welcome to the forum! We love air gear too! * A * So we should all just rant and talk about air gear together!!
Back to top Go down
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minasan!   Konnichiwa, minasan! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:28 am

Awesome. I have great aspirations of this site, it's gonna soar, I just know it! And about that quiz, I was said to be like Agito, though, everyone else say I'm just like Ikki. Once I have a dream/goal in my head that I truly want to follow, I charge past anyone in my way. One day, if someone doesn't beat me to it, I'm gonna design an AirGear vid-game that's totally interactive. For character designs, AT customization, and other visual-related details it's gonna be from a site that encases all the codes. I got the idea from Phantasy Star: Universe. AirGear is the first anime I watched that actually made me willing to not go out into space...for a while. The Universe's call is like a siren...
Back to top Go down
Naoki
The Second Queen, Who Must Also Be Obeyed
Naoki

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minasan!   Konnichiwa, minasan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:52 pm

> A > You want to be in space? Those sound like some great asperations. I hope you get to do it all. XD Someone NEEDS to make an AirGear video game. Etsuuko and I have discussed it many a' times. With your own character creation! It'd be so cool.

But to stay on topic. Welcome. XD

( I guess we can just start an AirGear video game thread.)
Back to top Go down
SokrasShibuya
B-Class Storm Rider
SokrasShibuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minasan!   Konnichiwa, minasan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:01 pm

I'm glad to be here. And I'm just obsessed w/ Space Pirate games. The only time I want to be in space is when it's possible to travel throughout the universe.
Back to top Go down
Qualz
Storm Rider Groupie

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minasan!   Konnichiwa, minasan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:22 pm

My welcome topic didnt get this much love T.T Im gonna go cry now.
Back to top Go down
ikkixsimca
Storm Rider Groupie
ikkixsimca

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minasan!   Konnichiwa, minasan! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:36 pm

lol ok
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkichigo47
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minasan!   Konnichiwa, minasan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konnichiwa, minasan!
Page 1 of 1