AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Because I Wanna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roman Alexander
Storm Rider Groupie
Roman Alexander

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Because I Wanna Empty
PostSubject: Because I Wanna   Because I Wanna Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Lazy Tuesday. Designated by Roman Alexander as the kickback and relax day. A pretty special day all in all.

Roman tilted his head slightly, pondering over that last statement, soft russet bangs slowly falling over his eyes. Well, maybe not that special. There was after all: Lazy Monday, Lazy Wednesday, and Lazy Sunday... Meh.

Either way, he was not in the mood for school.

Sighing whistfully, he stirred in his seat and observed the dancers swaying back and forth before him, surrounded by howling japanese salarymen waving bundles of cash.

Strip clubs in Tokyo were significantly different than those back home in America. Not that Roman knew anything about that risque business of course. Strictly word of mouth. In the US, most strip bars have women dancing on stage and in private booths (sometimes they obviously did a little more than dancing).

But out here in the wild wild city of Tokyo, Japan, Old businessmen were taking turns going up on stage and having sex with the strippers, while everyone else watched. It was a bit odd for the American youth to observe the chaos around him. A bunch of old people fucking like rabbits. It was disgusting to say the least.

How Roman had managed to land himself in a Japanese Strip Club, he didn't remember. But he was ultimately grateful that there was a bar, and an unscrupulous bartender.

Several hours later, Roman Alexander staggered out the front door, leaving behind the whoops and moans of the old japanese businessmen, as well as the erratic bass of the blaring japanese music. That was an experience. Leaning heavily against the wall, breathing heavily, the American lad took several shaky steps forward, before collapsing in a heap, peacefully slumbering outside the Strip Club.
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Because I Wanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I Wanna   Because I Wanna Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:30 pm

+What was s h e doing h e r e?

Emi pushed off the wall and went forward, singing to herself along with her booming headphones, stuck in her own hypnotic world. She had her eyes closed, trusting her feet to lead her. It was stupid, she knew, but it was so much easier to sing along to the lyrics. The ruby eyed female spun, twisting her body, and the song switched. This allowed a few moments for Emi to think, yet her thinking time was cut short when she tripped over a piece of breathing trash. Oh, wait, trash doesn’t breath. The female landed hands down, kicking the lump rather hard with her ATs. It wasn’t peculiar for her to be riding so late, she snuck out a lot when her family particularly pissed her off. But coming back to the current situation; “WHAT THE FUCK?!” The female cursed, shoving the piece of trash. Why was he….? Oh, this explains e v e r y t h i n g. The door beside her was none other than LAPDOGGiE, the local strip bar. How had she ended up here anyway? Had she really been riding that long? The female brought herself up, blocking out the moans and groans from the door beside her. Men like this pissed her off, but, the boy didn’t really look like a man at all, he looked only a little older than her. The boy seemed a little unaffected, at least to her. So the girl took a rather large s t i c k and prodded and poked the boy, harder, and harder. She didn’t know why she was bothering. “W a k e up, you worthless piece of crap."
Back to top Go down
Roman Alexander
Storm Rider Groupie
Roman Alexander

Male

Because I Wanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I Wanna   Because I Wanna Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:00 am

"Oomph." Lucid dreams of Lightsabers, Raptors, and Danny DeVito came to an abrupt end as sharp thrusts to his form brought the groggy lad back to reality. Head still spinning, he stared drearily at the figure beside him.

Whoa. What a looker. Had he died and arrived in heaven or something?

“Wake up, you worthless piece of crap."

Maybe not quite as angelic as he had hoped. Swatting aside an inquisitive stab from the stick that this blue haired, red eyed wielded quite viciously, he groaned aloud. Alas, hangover!

Rolling onto his back, he tilted his head. Without thinking, words came tumbling out of his mouth: "Will you marry me?" Instantly slapping a hand to his mouth in horror, he considered over what could happen.

At worst, he'd probably get a no. Which...was pretty reasonable considering the American lad hadn't even taken his license test yet.

And if got a yes. Newly weds get loaaaads of action. At least, that was what the magazines said. Awesome. Thing's didn't look too bad after all. At least it was now out there in the open.

Awaiting an answer, Roman stared at his future marital partner? in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

Because I Wanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I Wanna   Because I Wanna Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:53 pm

+Here come the b r i d e all dressed in, "DA HELL?"

"Will you marry me?" Emi blinked once, the question had completely taken her by surprise. What kind of question was that!?!? To ask a complete and total stranger. Well, he probably wasn’t thinking straight, he did seem to have been drinking a lot, she could smell it on his clothes. Emi laughed silently to herself when she thought of what her parents’ reaction to her being married wou- WAIT. NO, the obvious answer was N-O. “Now why would I do that….?” She said, a hint of annoyance in her voice, why was she still here? She could easily ride away, leaving the boy by himself. The female bit the inside of her lip and ruffled her hair, before leaning against the wall next to the boy. Waiting for him to say something else. Well, at least this was a time waster, just the more reason to stay out. Her ruby eyes glanced at the boy, examining him. He looked decent, and she could easily tell that he was American, then again, most people don’t look so good hungover and lying on the ground. The blue haired lass popped out a lollipop, she was hungry, no eating+lots of exercising=unhappy stomach. But candy wasn’t really much of a fuel, but none the less she still popped it in her mouth, somewhat lost in her thoughts, waiting for the boy to respond.
Back to top Go down
Roman Alexander
Storm Rider Groupie
Roman Alexander

Male

Because I Wanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I Wanna   Because I Wanna Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:24 pm

"Now why would I do that?"

Not a yes, but then again, not quite a no either. More like a meh. Buut then again, he had been prepared for the outcome, so the result of his marriage proposal provided little suprise to him.

Now why should she marry him? 'Because You are HOTSAUCE!' was what he would have liked to say. Or maybe 'You make me rise an hour early like daylight saving times'. 'You and me baby ain't nuthin but mammals, so lets do it like they do it on the discovery channel~'.

Roman was sober enough by now to be able to rationally predict the outcome if he used such liners on the object of his marital affections (sort of). But he couldn't let things end quite yet.

Picking himself up, the lad leaned against the wall, throwing out the most seductive and sexy expression he could imagine...which kinda looked like the expression that one guy from Twilight always had click here!

Slate gray eyes peered into ruby, and momentarily, he was lost for words. Mainly because Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto was packing intense red eyes as well, so maybe this chick had something along the lines of a Sharingan. Either way, he liked it. Confucius says: Honesty is the best policy. And so...

"Because I wanna."
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

Because I Wanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I Wanna   Because I Wanna Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:39 am

+D i s c o v e r y C h a n n e l

"Because I wanna." The boy had stated ever so simply, through a crooked half smile. (Yes, the look of Edward Cullen). The female stared at him, and her eyes dropped, a smile on her lips, throwing out an oh-too suductive look. Boredom was all that was driving her right now. She flipped, and had her arms on the walls beside him, and she leaned close to his face, "S o r r y. I'll have to r e f u s e. As charming the offer..." the girl flipped back leaning against the wall, her face returning to a normal state. Truthfully, the blue haired lass didn't feel sorry at all. She felt no pity what so e v e r. Her eyes darted back to the boy, curious to how he was holding up, like two pools of blood. How very interesting this boy was, but still an idiot none the less. She female ran her hand through her hair and yawned, still exhausted, but still willing to wait here and converse with this boy. "Do you even know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Alexander
Storm Rider Groupie
Roman Alexander

Male

Because I Wanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I Wanna   Because I Wanna Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:33 am

As the stranger brought her face in closer, the wild youth felt a furious energy pumping inside of him. Roman didn't have much of a reputation as a thinker. He followed his blood, which didn't always rush in the direction of his brain.

Adjusting his pants awkwardly, he leaned in closer to his bride-to-be. So close, soo close, he could kiss her! Closing his eyes in anticapation, his lips puckered up...

"Sorry. I'll have to refuse. As charming the offer."

Ouch. Whirling away dramatically, he clutched his part as jolts of pain tore through his body. 'Alas, that bloody bitch Rejection, we meet again!' He lamented mentally. What a horrible day. End up at a strip bar, have to watch old people do the nasty, and then get rejected by a beautiful girl.

Depressed, he prepared to go back home and drown his sorrows and wallow in his self-pity, but midtwist, a voice rang clearly in his earas.

"Do you even know my name?"

AH! There was hope after all! She may have rejected his feeble marriage proposal verbally, but surely, in her heart, in her eyes, she wanted him. Badly. So this was true love. In the end, he would prevail. Everything else was just foreplay, right? If so...It was time to pull out all the stops.

Smiling roguishly, he reached out and clasped the hand of his target. What else was there? Oh yeah, hair flip. Jerking his head, he flicked his bangs carelessly across his face. Oh yeah, no eye contact. Girls loved a rebel. And rebels never looked directly into your eyes. Pointedly looking off into the distance, he postured like he had seen the Calvin Klein models do in the magazine ads.

Should he add in a british accent just in case? Nah. American was much more rugged. Rugged was sexy. Chicks dig sexy. Alright, everything was ready.

Still avoiding eye contact, he crooned seductively:

"Not yet, but I'd like to over dinner and a movie. How about it stranger?"

Round 2 had begun!
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

Because I Wanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I Wanna   Because I Wanna Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:29 am

+L o s t.

The female's first reaction was to tug her hand away, but instead she simply tensed a little at the physical contact. It was unusual for her to have any. A movie? Dinner? What was the girl getting herself into?! But she did have nothing better to do. So, why not? She had money to waste, she smiled at him, only ever so slightly though. Ha, Americans were funny. Would he even be able to walk so much as stay conscious long enough for a movie? He still seemed somewhat buzzed. Emi tossed the lollipop, her breath the smell of cherries, and tugged the boy, dragging him while she rode on her ATs. Going slowly, as to not make him fall, she moved forward towards the night. "What are ya waiting for?" She said playfully, now not really minding the contact between the two. Emi's ruby eye watching the boy, ready and eager to have some fun, anything really. She just wanted a reason to stay out, anything but home would be wonderful. This was the perfect e c s a p e.
Back to top Go down
Roman Alexander
Storm Rider Groupie
Roman Alexander

Male

Because I Wanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I Wanna   Because I Wanna Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:38 am

When the going got rough, the rough...did stuff.

But the going hadn't got rough, in fact, it had gotten quite smooth. In spite of himself, in all his confident glory, Roman Alexander had never in his wildest dreams expected to be accompanied on a date outside of LAPDOGGIE Strip Club & Bar.

But here he was, running through the streets (AT's were probably buried under a pile of laundry back in the loft) of Tokyo, accompanied by a mysterious stranger. A date with the night. It got the blood pumping through his veins, that was for sure. Feeding off the excitement, wild unrestrained excitement, he indulged himself in pure joy. HE WAS ON FIRE!

Logically, they still didn't know each other names. Logically, he should go back home and nurse that hangover. But...As great as thinking and planning things was, with all that logic scattered, there was a poetic beauty about the unscripted events in life. It just didn't pay to fight against it, so why try?

Taking the streets by storm, the unruly youth lost himself in the flow of events, admiring the late night sights of the city, the disapproving glares from the adults as they scrambled away, and of course, his partner. But a little direction wouldn't hurt would it? A sense of purpose? Or at the very least, an idea for dinner.

Halting suddenly, he tugged on the hand still clinging tightly onto his partners. Digging his heels in as the forward momentum worked its magic, he swung her around into his arms. How fucking cool was he? All he needed was a rose between his teeth, and it would GAME OVER. But anyways, back to the matter at hand.

"Soo..what're you in the mood for?"
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female

Because I Wanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I Wanna   Because I Wanna Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:51 am

+Taunt.

The ruby eyed female was tugged to a stop, taken to a suprising almost slip-and-fall. Hmm, what was she in the mood for. The female ruffled her hair and thought for a moment, still connected to the male. Hmm, she could have some fun with this. The girl glanced at the boy. "My name is Emi, by the way. Hmm, and I'm in the mood for dessert." The girl added, a malicious smile on her lips. So her identity was revealed. She had no more sheild. But why would she need one? This boy was no threat, and she could kick his ass if she felt like it, he was vulnerable in this state. It may be horrible to play with his emotions like this, but, she hadn't turned down a friendship with this boy. She needed someone to rely on, or maybe this was just another way to fill the empty void of boredom. She certainly hoped it wasn't that. She looked back at the boy, waiting, her expression softened ever so slightly, becoming momentarily lost before she regained herself and awaited the boy's answer.
Back to top Go down
Konaru Ryuunosuke
Storm Rider Groupie
Konaru Ryuunosuke

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Because I Wanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I Wanna   Because I Wanna Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:19 am

And there he went. Thrown out of the 3rd bar which also happened to be a strip club just because he wanted to "borrow," some booze. Not neccesarily one of his most brightest ideas. He was tossed out like a rag doll into pile of garbage bags which didn't really have the softest of material to cushion his flight. He crashed into them knocking over garbage cans and the sort, making a loud clamor.
The bouncer with his almighty size and glory came out and hovered over the tossed sack of shit named Konaru.
"I fucking catch you trying to steal from here again and I'll beat your ass to a pulp, got that!"
He could only help but smile as he was picked up by his scruff.
"Actually, it was the bartender who caught me stealing, not you. You just happen to be his little bitch taking orders from him."
The ginormous tower of muscle brought his face closer to his.
"Stay the fuck out of this joint..."
He seemed pretty much convincing. The bouncer dropped him into the trash bags and walked inside.
He stood up a bit sore and patted him self off. He managed to walk out with his prize...well, more like get thrown out.
"Awww, you gotta be shittin' me!"
He noticed that two of the bottles were broken on the ground. He only managed to rescue one.
"Screw it, better than nothin."
As he was about to guzzle down his prize he forgot that he didn't have a bottle opener as well as notice the fact that two bystanders were just staring at him.
"The fuck ya'll lookin at, free booze."
He could only help but smile. Being a smart alic had its moments of hilarity and this was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Roman Alexander
Storm Rider Groupie
Roman Alexander

Male

Because I Wanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I Wanna   Because I Wanna Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Snap went the fingers of Roman Alexander. Clickity clackity, the rising crescendo that could only signal many heels pounding pavement.

In no time, the premises was loaded with 30 tuxedo'd persons, all wearing Opera Masks and all danging a single rose precariously between their teeth.

Surrounding the rowdy stranger, they quickly dog piled upon his unfortunate person, pinning him to the wall.

At another signal from the blond devil that was Roman Alexander, two other servants helped remove his pantaloons and underwear. Now was as good as ever for a good shit.

Plop plop. Two long snakelike piles of human excrement rested upon the strangers head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Because I Wanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I Wanna   Because I Wanna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because I Wanna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Roleplaying :: AirGear Roleplaying :: Tokyo :: Western Tokyo :: LAPDOGGiE Strip Club & Bar-
Jump to: