AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+sugar. spice&& everything n i c e.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-19

+sugar. spice&& everything n i c e. Empty
PostSubject: +sugar. spice&& everything n i c e.   +sugar. spice&& everything n i c e. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:31 am

+Listen to m y s e l f.
-Ruki&Emi o n l y!

The ruby eyed female had become rather agitated with her f a t h e r today. Yes, father, she would always point that out specifically when it came to her parents. Father&Mother. Not Mom and Dad, never Mommy and daddy. It was hard to consider them something as close as a Dad is to his little girl, or a Mom to her darling. And why bother? To them she was their worthless daughter, their nothing. Ugh, she didn’t even feel like going home tonight. Maybe she wouldn’t. She had spent nights at Hinata’s house before, her previous accomplice in crime. But even she seemed to be distancing herself from Emi. More and more people did that. Being an only child s u c k e d a s s.

The blue haired female clung to the metal bar above her, before drowning the screeches of the metal subway tracks below her, and the entire world with it. Screw them. Let them drown in their own awkward silence. She cranked her mp3, the kind of volume that doesn’t let you think at all. It was nice to just shut out the world, let yourself go brain dead. Qure’s music was now the only thing that rung through her head. The Shibuyian band wasn’t amazingly popular but Emi really liked them, it was hard to find a band that’s music had such a nice flow.

Emi took a step off the subway, looking up with a sort-of dazed vision. She wore casualties, a pair of somewhat tight jeans, a black sweatshirt over another black shirt and a pair of American Chuck’s. Her family did have its advantages. She could easily use money behind their backs and come up with reasons that blamed it on her own reckless behavior. With the usual two barrettes, er, more like strings tied in, on a strand of her hair; Emi stepped into the music district. The sun was too bright. Her violin in hand. She loved the violin, but hated taking lessons. Much too annoying. It just added to the things her parents demanded would help her future. She enjoyed playing the violin on her own time rather than being forced to by the batty old lady a few streets away. The ruby eyes glancing at the large clock, damn. She had an hour to kill. So Emi started to walk, humming along to Qure’s lyrics, whispering the words silently to herself. Ignoring everything but the music in her ears.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Takanori
the ULTiMATE hYBRiD
Matsumoto Takanori

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: +sugar. spice&& everything n i c e.   +sugar. spice&& everything n i c e. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:08 am

{delicate RiVULET oF poise} ::
Animosity filled the ruins of the hybrid's mind-set, with an ounce of intellectual lecture finally settling into the depths of her memory bank. She was knowledge-less as to what had caused her to enter the noodle shop two streets back; the red mark extending from her bottom lip evident of just what kind of treatment she had indulged in. And besides all of that, she was already late to the auditions the Qure were going to be holding today at the Music Recreational Center. Hopefully Shin would take care of the first ones that might have waddled in, she really did trust his judgment -- considering the fact he was practically just like Ruki. Anywho, yeaaah, about the noodle shop incident ... So like, she had been starving herself for the past two days due to the fact she didn't have enough money in her pocket to fend off another day on the train. Because of that, she was practically dragging her frail yet lean frame across the concrete in hopes that maybe Shin would feed her once she got there. But time was a bitch, and waiting was an even huger one. And when the time of utter hunger had risen to the point she couldn't take any longer (the grumbling noises seemed to resound through her throat right about now) ... she stopped dead in her tracks and stumbled into the first, C-class, shithole of a noodle shop she could get to.

And so .. she had sat there, right? With a fierce amount of malnutrition written over her now-pale face, and the knuckle outlines of her hands on display for everyone to marvel at. Her mouth had started gaping after the first minute of being inside there; the scent of miso swarming her sense of smell, and the slabs of pork meat being churned in the bowl next to her agonizing her beyond belief. The woman had come up to her, notebook in hand with her aged-hand reaching for the blue pen lodged in the depths of her bleached-blond hair. "What'd ya like, sugaplum?" had left the unenthusiastic femme, as her slitted gaze came to overlook the hybrid. " O .. Onegai shimasu no udon, ne. " After ordering, the woman had retreated to go fetch Ruki's order; ultimately leaving the teenage female in a stage of obvious concern for her well-being, and absolute fright of what would soon unravel before everyone's very eyes. Food? Food was fucking heaven for Matsumoto. She'd always been deprived of the good shit in her life, since Alicia could never really afford to shove meat into her mouth every day. Ruki remembered getting a piece of steak every year from the aunt and uncle, but other than those times, she can't recall the taste. But now that she was actually gonna do ' this, ' there was no going back. She ate like she had never eaten before; the strands of farfetched soup dripping down the sides of her mouth's exterior, and the udon noodle strip flooding the minimum void of her mouth's interior. God, she ate ... she fucking ate like none other.

And then she fucking booked it. Yes, she put the bowl down after gorging on it, picked up her bass case, and fucking ran for the exit! Scandalous shouts etched into her range of hearing, but she was already sprinting down the city sidewalk at an matchable rate. And now, three blocks ahead of her game, came a stop she hadn't planned on. Crashing into a girl with a violin case in hand, she toppled above the blue-mopped lass with curses flooding her lips. " Oh, god, fuckfuckfuckfuck! Of all times, whyyyyy now, fucking shiiiit. "
Back to top Go down
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice
Emi Akata

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: +sugar. spice&& everything n i c e.   +sugar. spice&& everything n i c e. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:26 pm

+C l a s h.

Pummeled down by a random girl wasn't exactly Emi's favorite thing to do in the world, so as she looked up, she couldn't help but question the girl rather rudely, "WHAT THE HELL?!" As if the ruby eyed girl wasn't having a bad day already. She brushed off her clothes and tossed her headphones around her neck. Searching for her violin. Where had it gone? Oh 'effin l o v e l y. Her violin had been knocked back in the blow. Without bothering to see whoever this girl was, Emi quickly jogged across to grab it, worrying to see if any damage was done.

Of all the people to be hit in this city, the attacker had to hit her?! Emi still didn't catch her face, but walking over to her, she asked in a not-so-friendly way, "Are you ok....?" And offered her hand that didn't get damaged when she fell, to see if the girl needed any help up. It was honestly the last thing she wanted to do but she would feel like and asshole if she didn't. But it was the girl who knocked into her.

It wasn't until the girl looked up that Emi realized who she was. Qure's bassist, known as Ruki, but Emi knew from Atsuka's persistance on her and Kenichi actually doing productive things on the student council that the girl's full name was Matsumoto Takanori. She wasn't gonna freak out, afterall the girl was just another person. Emi knew she would hate having that happen, and besides Emi wouldn't do that if Ruki was an A-list celebrity. And she didn't know her, it would be awkward to call her anything that her friends would. So instead she waited for the girl to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +sugar. spice&& everything n i c e.   +sugar. spice&& everything n i c e. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+sugar. spice&& everything n i c e.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Roleplaying :: AirGear Roleplaying :: Tokyo :: Western Tokyo :: Music District-
Jump to: