Emi Akata
Intricate Vice

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:32 am

+G o o d m o r n I n g Starshinee, the EARTH says “G o o d b y e”
-Councilmen ONLY!

The ruby eyed female licked the cherry sucker before popping it in her mouth. She loosened her school uniform, she hated it so much. But what type of example would that be considering she was on the student council? She didn’t particularly want to be on it anyways. It was more just another-thing-to-seem-responsible for her parents activity. Not that she didn’t enjoy the student council, she played her part. Most of her teachers knew she had the potential to be a top student, and she did land on the top five most of the time. But the student council was much more entertaining than the other extracurricular activities this school had to choose from.

Emi undid one of the buttons on the white blouse, the skirt and blouse combination for the school uniforms seemed to fit very well on her. Tieing her blue hair up, in an attempt to look somewhat attentive, she left the girls lavatory, padding her way towards the student council room. After taking one last lick of her cherry sucker, she tossed it and opened the door to the room, to be greeted by the other student council members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:08 am

A pair of aquatic irises passed over the female who had made her entrance. She had come on time, but two other members, one being the president herself, had come earlier. The other member had been the dearly-beloved-red-haired-sudoku-playing-gay-boy-secretary, who Atsuka was getting irritated with. The vixen was one of those types who really enjoyed the spotlight, and when one of her friends, in this instance, Kenichi, wasn't paying full attention to her, she would do anything in her power to force him to. A devious smirk tugged on the corners of Atsuka's lips, only she knowing what was brewing in her mind, "Awwww, Emi-rin? What's with all the loose clothing, hnnn? Feeling horny? Trying to impress somebody? You can believe me, you're impressive enough with your uniform buttoned up~" she teased, girlishly, before she skitted towards the redheaded male.

"Kenichi, you need to put down your puzzles and speak up. YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO ME ALL DAY. Come on, please. Really! Stop it!" she fussed, much like an older sibling, a parent, or better yet, a childhood friend. Her hands gripped the frame of his shoulders, before she began to rock him back and forth, "Keeeennnnchaaannnn. It's meeeeeetingggg tiiiiiiimmmmeeeeeeee," she mouthed, as her eyes twinkled with the light excitement of possibly annoying the boy. Then she remembered who she had adressed before hand. Her eyes turned back up to the bluenette, "Well, go on. Sit down, Vicey. It wouldn't bother me if you ran in here naked. It's not like Kenichi cares, anywhoo.~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenichi Hideyoshi
Bitchin' Secretary

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:36 am

Kenichi glanced irritantly up at his most favorite slut.
His eyes gave her one, long gaze that said, straight-forewardly: " Really? Are you really doing this right now?" Before he stuck his pen in his page and folded the paper back book closed, unwillingly. It "thumped" over to reveal a bright red title, sporting the words: " 1000+ Sudoku puzzles!" in a giant, flashy font;
" I wouldn't mind at all if you ran in naked." he assured the vice president in a bored tone, while trying to recall if that was the last thing said; he really didn't pay enough attention, " I'm sure Atsuka'd get more of a kick out of it than I would."

His eyes scanned the butt of their joke briefly. " That's a good one, isn't it Atsuka?" He slowly grinned and played at the corners of his book's pages, unknowingly. " Open collar. Long hair. Nicely shaped bust. That's just your type. --Oh. I forgot. They're all your type." His grin evaporated sarcastically, and he managed a whistle at their "vicey".
Before he knew it, he'd opened his book again and started a new puzzle.

" Damnit." He cursed. He'd already gotten a whole line completed.
Now this was a problem. A very serious problem.
He couldn't leave this one unfinished. After all, he'd already started it.
But their was another puzzle, confused and abandoned because Atsuka had interrupted him in the middle of it. That puzzle didn't know why it'd been left all alone, unfinished. Incomplete.
" It's all very tragic.." He thought aloud, scowling.

He decided to take it out on the cause behind this crime.
" You're awfully whiney today. Where is your whore-squad? You usually have about 3 fangirls watching you through the door right now, too scared to confess their sinful love for the beautiful-student-council-diva. If they were to come, would you be out of my face, striking a sexy pose, or something? I have work to do."
He jabbed his pen at the mostly vacant sudoku puzzle of his.

To anyone else, his bored tone and his harsh words might sound rude. To his childhood friend, and one of the few girls he found genuinly cool, these were mild, teasing comments. She knew that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice

Female

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:51 am

+++

Emi blinked at their own President Atsuka, unfortunetly this was her normal behavior. The ruby eyed girl sighed, taking her seat and kicking her feet up on the extra one next to her, it didn't look like anyone else would bother to show up. "I'll keep that in mind...." She grumbled. S c r e w it. She took out a peice of bubblegum and popped it in her mouth, examing the two joking with eachother; with what seemed like being rude. In reality Emi was completely jealous of their relationship. How lucky they were to have friends like eachother. She let them bicker, as she grabbed out the usual doodle note book she would use to waste time during these meetings. Looking up, she waited for them to start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN

Female

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:12 am

The female's mouth twisted, her hands on her hips as Kenichi completely disobeyed her earlier command, "Kenichi!" she barked, before snatching the sudoku booklet from beneath his pencil. The sudden yank of the workbook left a nasty engravement on the page, specifically, a thick, dark line of pencil lead. At first, Atsuka froze a little bit, before she grinned darkly, snatched the book, and skimpered to the otherside of the meeting room. She stuck her tongue out, playfully. "And so~, Now that I have everyone's attention...." her voice trailed, her eyes watching the vice president's notebook, slightly distracted. "...You see that Ken-kun?! She's doing your job by playing the role of the scribe!" she scolded him, "You should be writing down every word that graces from my lips, and she should be playing the puzzle games!"

Her shoulders dropped before she looked at the cieling in attempt to remember what she was going to say. "Right, so basically, this week, we don't really have any particular assignments besides making plans for the next school fair. We're going to have to organize the financial issues... and then ofcourse call Keichu, or whatever that guy's name is... I'll think of something..." she sighed. Dealing with money was pretty hard to do without the treasurer. Where had that little blue eyed girl with the long black pigtails been, lately? Was this her way of quitting?

A few more members of the student council spilled into the room, a bunch of random members that the vixen couldn't remember the names of. It wasn't like they contributed much anyway. She knew they were all here to either a.) admire her beauty b.) admire Kenichi's beauty c.) admire Emi. It wasn't as if they had really wanted to help out their school. Her hand ran through her hair, "So... let's think of a theme for this year's spring fair. Any colors? Ideas, specifically? Mardi Gras, maybe? Or bunny rabbits. I'm sure everyone would enjoy bunny rabbits...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenichi Hideyoshi
Bitchin' Secretary

Male

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:42 am

" Mardis gras." Kenichi suddenly had a paper out and a pen in hand. His gaze was even more irritant now, because his book was stolen. And he didn't even mark either of the pages he was on. Now he had to go back later, find the pages, attempt to erase that giant streak she had caused, then finish the both of those.
He was giving her the death glare.

" And why is funding a big deal? Atsuka, you're rich. I'm..." he shrugged " Certainly not poor. I'm sure Emi has money, too. Isn't that the entire 'student council' stereo type? --A school fair" his tone was mocking, " will be pocket change."
On his paper he'd begun writing down the basic, assumed financial cost.

" ... Instead of simply mardis gras, why don't we just go with the general circus theme? We will have a bigger range of possibility." He suggested idly, his irritance fading.
He'd get his book back sooner or later. And.. wait-- Did mardis gras and circus even vaguely connect? It must be the desire to see some of the freshman boys dress in joker costumes getting to him. That was it.
" We can have some of the classes that will undoubtedly help out dress up as lion tamers, acrobats.. " He felt no need to go on. Besides, the oppurtunity for Atsuka to dress up as a ring leader would be more than exciting. She'd be the star.

" There. I was a good student council member. Give me back the sudoku. That was 1500 yen." he commanded her, throwing the pen against the desk. It bounced off of it and launched itself at Atsuka.
Of course it only barely made it a few inches from her leg and toppled helplessly to the floor, but it emphasized the point.

He watched her expectantly, his intense eyes not straying from her light-hearted gaze.
" Emi; Attack." He demanded furthermore, monotonously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice

Female

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:53 am

+++

Emi glanced a Kenichi, attack? She wasn't a dog. But, she stood, and brought herself extremely close, where she skirted behind the pink haired vixen and gently said. "We could have the typical school play, with the beautiful princess..." She snatched the book and tossed it to Kenichi, "Our beautiful princess played by none other than the student council's Kenichi. And the tale of the wicked, yet very sexy, witch who trapped Princess Kenichi up in a tower without her precious sudoku book." She said, before retaking her seat, a smug smile across her face. "Or the no-fun way with some random un-pretty people in the play, but I figured that you, Atuska would love to play a main role." Of course she was just kidding around, although she certainly didn't have any stage fright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN

Female

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:20 pm

There was a breif nod of the president's head, "Right. Actually, a theatre production may prove to be a nice attraction... and a circus theme does sound pretty enticing. We should probably force people to wear a costume to attend; and if they show up without one, we'll have to pick out an outfit for them. Nothing but a fun constume encourages school spirit the most, so the outfit rule is a must..." the pinkette had her arms crossed before she shifted her weight, "Should we went the attractions and bring them to the school, or just rent out Keichu all together?" she watched Kenichi curiously, completely forgetting her desperate will to seperate the male from his sudoku.

A random, nameless student council member raised her hand. and then spoke up, knowing that the vixen would likely ignore her, "A suggestion for the fair? Maybe you could put on a small concert? That would surely raise money."

Somehow, Atsuka looked a little annoyed, but she didn't dismiss the idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenichi Hideyoshi
Bitchin' Secretary

Male

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:22 am

Kenichi tilted his chin up at Atsuka, jeeringly.
" You can attract more of the female-student-body by showing off your amazing singing skills, and that nice body on stage." He agreed, a mocking smile on his face. He thought it was kind of funny that she was a gorgeous-popstar-student-council-president all in one. It was like a character right out of a shoujo ai manga.
" Then again, I'm not embarassed enough to be in play. But if I must be a woman," he threw a slightly amused look at Emi, " I'd much rather be the fairy god mother. I'm much too modest to be the princess."
He enjoyed his own internal humor for a moment, mentally, before regaining a look of complete seriousness--Or, well, his usual face.

" For the manditory costumes, we can lay aside 20 or so; full costumes. That would be in reasonable budget, but anymore than 20 students show up out of costume, they can have fool's hats." he mumbled, scribbling more words across the paper.
" Students can set up game stalls, or something more creative than that. Anything to show the principal we have school spirit, and aren't funding this straight out of our own pockets. --Because the school budget barely covers the rental costumes. And," he met Atsuka's gaze, attempting to answer her question, " We rent the attractions. "
Maybe he sounded a bit to sure for a secretary? He was too used to being a company chairman's heir.
" Or at least that's what the measly secretary suggests to his almighty president, vice president, and," he glanced at the other blank faces on the council, dully," the others."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice

Female

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:08 am

+++

Emi glanced at Kenichi with a smile. A fairy godmother would suit him. Emi ignored the comment of the un-named persons on the other side of the room. "Renting would be much easier. And fools hats are too un-embarrassing, whatever the punishment costume is, it should be waaaay more embarrassing. Whatever our theme is, our play should match the theme as well." Emi said, adding to the conversation. Attempting to be productive. She drew a bunch more circles on her doodling paper, righting her names in different ways, drawing little stick-people. She glanced at Atsuka, waiting for their pink President to say something else. If anything, she would make the punishment costumes something terrible like little tu-tu fairy costumes. But she didn't want to through it out there, it may seem too harsh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN

Female

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:46 pm

An ominous smile visibly appeared on the female's lips, quiet sneers seething through the pearl of her teeth. Now that seemed like a plan. An embarassing outfit for the one's uncostumed... but what was embarassing? Atsuka, being Atsuka, naturally wanted to pick something pretty vulgar, but then a gay concious crossed her mind, with a good-willed giggle, 'Remember, it's a school fair! School appropriate!' it spouted, retardedly, with light cotton candy wings fluttering in the heavy, dirty-minded current of the vixen's thoughts. A pout followed the sneers, and her arms crossed, "Maybe...." her mind searched for something skimpy, yet still school appropriate. The outfits that crossed her mind that fitted in that category were ridiculously few. Maybe a skin-tight jester? Prehaps she could dress them up like elephants, or better yet, the female's like her tight-rope walkers, or skanky horse-back riding peons!

Stepping towards a chalk board, the president began to enscribe the ideas on the surface of dark green, enjoying the ashes of chalk dust materializing on her skin, "Mnnn. This'll be a nice fair, alright. Kissing booths? Hnnn? Student Council kissing booths would be a lot of fun~"

The doorknob on the meeting room's door turned, a small framed boy's head peeping in, with a lost stare. His mouth hung open for a second when he caught grasp of all of the people in the meeting, and he blinked in utter silence, attempting to comprehend, "...This is....Mrs. Ryuki's classroom?" he questioned, dumbfoundedly. A few female student council members giggled. Atsuka grinned darkly,

"No. This is our conference room. And you're our newest member..." she explained to him, her voice low, before she dropped the chalk on the ground and began to walk towards the lost kitty. When he deciphered what she was doing, he made a run for it. It was only natural that Atsuka dart after him, a devious smile on her lips. The both were now running down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fringe
└ The Black Cat ┐

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:48 pm

H o n e s t to God, Fringe had never found someone quite as persistant as the pinkette, especially now. It was a perfect opportunity to give up shrug your shoulders and return to the meeting, yet for some reason, the psycho lesbian would not leave his tail. Terrified gasps escaped his mouth as he continued to dash away, before his feet, being his own, found something to trip on. Before he could even think of getting up, the president had already pounced him, and he was pinned to the floor, defenselessly, and whimpering. What the hell did this girl want with him anyway?!

The girl sat up before latching her arms around him like a stuffed animal won at a carnival booth, and she hauled him back into the room that he'd mistaken for his physics class before. She was giggling ecstatically, and Fringe's eyes, frantic, due to the suddeness of it all, scanned the classroom, scared. He blinked, his frame trembling a little in result of sheepishness. 'Oh great. This club must be really twisted with a leader like that,...' he thought negatively, as the vixen scrubbed his hair, proud of her catch,

"This is our newest member! He's going to serve as our precious Mascot!"

UH! No he wasn't! Fringe's mouth wrenched in irritation, "Hang on a second! I didn't sign up for any stupid club! I'm not your .... mascot; I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT CLUB THIS IS!!!" he snarled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenichi Hideyoshi
Bitchin' Secretary

Male

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Kenichi was almost too uninterested to notice the entire scene as it happened; Alot of people "accidentally" walked in to the very clearly announced student council meeting room, usually making up some excuse like, "...This is....Mrs. Ryuki's classroom?".Well, yeah. Just like that. And he wouldn't even look up, because what every young male wanted was usually to get a good look at the president or Emi. It wasn't worth his atten---
There was a scuffling of feet and Atsuka was gone. Kenichi blinked dumbfoundedly, not catching any of that.

He looked up at Emi questioningly, wondering how in the world a boy, or so it sounded from the voice, actually got Atsuka to leave her student council audience behind so she could persue him. He must've been really something to get her attention at all.
There was a pause, while everyone talked amongst themselves, before the two entered again.

He looked up to see a very familiar uke's frame and magenta hair.

Kenichi was suddenly standing beside the angry little cat and president, smiling darkly.
" Welcome to the Student Council, Pink."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice

Female

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:00 am

+++

The lost k i t t y had just played into being Atsuka’s new toy, but Emi was as dumbfounded as Kenichi when Atsuka had even bothered. She had always thought Atsuka leaned close to girls, no she was positive. But the boy was very, well, adorable. Emi watched him captured, helpless to the pinkette, and curious to what their president was playing at. Newest member eh? Emi almost laughed when Kenichi had said that so darkly. The cat-eyed boy was probably terrified by the group. Well, they were rather t e r r i f y i n g. Ignoring the other un-important members of the student council, Emi walked and stood next to the pair, looking closer at the kitty. What was he doing here anyway? Oh well, he was now theirs. Whether he liked it or not, and Emi was pretty sure the boy didn’t like it at all. The way he ran. But, Emi could certainly play along. This would be f u nnnnnn. So Emi cracked a malicious smile over her lips, staring at the boy. “Welcome, k i t t y k a t. I'm Emi, your Vice President, and this is Kenichi, Our scribe, and Atsuka, our president."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN

Female

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:11 pm

Atsuka was standing harassingly close to the boy, in case he planned on fleeing again. And, for the most part, it seemed like he did; but none of that mattered to her. Simply put, the whole mascot/moe character business was all inspired by an anime she had seen late at night one day, half drunk with the other half asleep. Ever heard of, "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"? This entire situation was like a morbid repeat, except their cute little mascot had wound out a small framed, bright-eyed eyed uke, and Haruhi hand ended up with a little cry baby with big boobs.

She wondered who had it better. While Atsuka was uninterested in males, she couldn't help but feel a small attraction to his stubborn nature; she thought it was, dare she say, cute. Something was definately wrong with the boy. She hadn't thought men were cute once in her entire life! There was nothing wrong with her. It was definately the boy.

The cat was backing away, eyes wide, from the small horsehoe shape that encircled him. The three main chairmen of the council were all grinning evilly at him. He looked as if he were going to be assaulted.

" Welcome to the Student Council, Pink."
“Welcome, k i t t y k a t. I'm Emi, your Vice President, and this is Kenichi, Our scribe, and Atsuka, our president."
"You should take a seat, now. The meeting's about to climax, now that we have you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fringe
└ The Black Cat ┐

Male

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:26 pm

C o r n e r e d , the boy held his forearms upwards only slightly to potentially guard him from any sort of offense that may have been coming his way. His eyes, reflecting bits of the lighting, skimmed over the members, before one of them in particular caught his eye; the redhead. 'Oh god. What is he doing here?!' His back hit the chalkboard from stepping away for too long. He couldn't escape. He heard the meaningless student council members giggle.

"You can't just force someone to join your club, you know?! I didn't agree to any of this!" Fringe snapped, protectively, hoping to bite some sense into the crazy predators. A pair of arms threw themselves around him, before he began to squirm, fiercely. A loud cat-like squeal howled from his lips, as the president began to push him towards an empty chair. She began to click her tongue, as if calling a pet! Fringe stopped screaming and attempted to slip from her grip. Failure.

"Well, Kitty. You're going to have to join a club anyway. Student Council is the best, because you get a free period of school and a lot of special rights. Not to mention pictures of you in cute little outfits will be posted everywhere in advertisement!"

What had he gotten himself into?! If only he hadn't missed Mrs. Ryuki's classroom today for sleeping too late. Being as cat-like as he was, the male really had loved his sleep. He could've laid in bed for days. "N-No!!"

The pinkette in charge of the whole mess gave her two vassal-like chair men an in-charge look. That didn't look good, on Fringe's part, anyway. "Kenichi. Emi. Help me with him."

"That's three against one!!"
"Nice math."
"That's not fair! Nnngh..! Let me go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenichi Hideyoshi
Bitchin' Secretary

Male

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:13 am

" If you realize that you're out numbered, it's not exactly smart to struggle." The Council of Kidnapper's Secretary advised Fringe, with an amused tinge in his voice.

The "redhead" crossed the floor and gripped the chair waiting for Fringe's butt, then pushed it lightly into the back of the cat's knees, careful not to harm him. Harming their mascot would surely get him in trouble. His hands grabbed the boy's shoulders, and pulled him away from Atsuka, releasing him of her weight, then guided him into the chair with slight pressure.
Kenichi grinned down at the boy in the chair with doting attention.

Here was his "angel". The ultimate uke. Somehow, he knew that he would see Pink again, ever since the day in that otaku store-- he couldn't get away that easily. And with the three carnivore's surrounding him, how could he even think of getting out, now?
Attempts of escape were futile.

" The Student Council is actually very convenient. And being the mascot, you wouldn't have to do anything hard; The outfits we're talking about aren't too degrading." His voice sounded very convincing, in the " It'd-just-be-better-for-you-to-simply-give-up" kind of way.

The bigger male rested his weight on the back of the chair, and loomed over the Cat, expectantly, waiting for a rebellious cry, or submission. His hazel eyes were studying the boy's features-- they were slight, and everything he looked for in his ukes; They were even better than he remembered.
Besides, after being surrounded by the boys in his own homeroom, which were either short, obese, and disgusting, or too tall, muscly, and manly, their mascot was very refreshing to his homosexual eyes.

The blank-faced members of the council cooed at the new arrival, pointing and giggling was the most common female response, and grunts of discomfort from the males. They all began to whisper hurridly about "the new member, new member recruition" like there was nothing better to talk about. [ Because, duh, everybody gossipped about everything like it was the most exciting thing in the world. Probably because no one really cared about them, anyways, and their only real purpose was to create drama for the more important characters.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emi Akata
Intricate Vice

Female

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:01 pm

+++

Emi giggled to herself as the scene unfolded. The kitty was out numbered, by a l o t. Resistance was futile. Mascot? Yes, it seemed fitting for the boy. In other words, he was the Student Council's new and adorable pet. Well, it would make things more entertaining, hell, it already did. This was more fun than them sitting around discussing what to do. That was never fun.

Emi stepped behind the kitty, he was surrounded. The blue haired female placed her arms on the boys shoulders, securing him. She might as well enjoy torturing him. Leaning in, she whispered, "You best just give up now." She let go, avoiding too much contact. The crowd of other students whispering unimportant things to themselves. Her ruby eyes shifted to stare at their president, waiting for her next decision, hoping it would be a fun one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN

Female

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Lips of pink grinned, slyly, the pinkette deciding her actions. "Well, now that we have our mascot, I guess our next meeting will be his very first photoshoot, ne? I think that'd be excellent. Just in time for the school fair, too. We should think of a play to put on as well. You're in theatre aren't you, kitty?"

"..." It seemed he didn't want to answer the question. No matter. Atsuka had her resources. She would find out one way, or another. With a careless shrug, the president began to walk away from the chair that the boy had been held to. "Emi, do you think you can write a play in time for the fair? Should we hire a professional? I want it to revolve around our newest member~ Whether he be a cute little princess, or a little boy is up to you. It's really all in your freedom, m'lady," The vixen proposed straightforwardly.

Her eyes of aqua skimmed over the unimportant members. "The meeting's over. Chairmen only, please," she commanded, strictly. The audience hesitated before leaving. Atsuka put her hands on her hips, as she eyed the uke, predatorishly.

"You should consider yourself lucky. It isn't everyday someone gets invited, into the council," she mentioned, in reply to the boy's angry look. He didn't seem to appreciate any of the others, either. But then again, personally, Atsuka didn't care. Fringe was really just an indirect present to Kenichi, who had been bitchier than usual with his complaining of ugly boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fringe
└ The Black Cat ┐

Male

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:55 pm

I t finally occured to the little cat that he had a very small chance of escape. First, he found himself being forced into a chair by that yaoi red guy that he had seen at the manga store; shit! What if he started spreading rumors about him?! He had seen him carrying a gay sims game and some manga volumes! Fringe became restless just thinking about the whole situation. Blackmail. It was all blackmail at stake! He leered angrily at the redhead as he talked to him. Was this his attempt to convince him?

The feline could always detect when something was going to go wrong. This whole shabang had ominousity scribbled all over it! He felt a pair of slender hands on his shoulders, and he grew cautious, a light blush scrawling across his face, messily. He curled his bottom lip inward, before a voice was warmly touching his earlobe. He closed his eyes, nervously. What was going on?!

"You best just give up now."

His eyes shot open. "You expect me to be fine with all of this!?" He squirmed. The president spoke over him. He sighed, and submitted, now sitting limply in his chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiyoshi Onizuka
The Reserved Exhibitionist

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Tue May 05, 2009 10:14 pm

So this was the… student council? He had to admit that they had a very unique style of doing things about them. They’d seemed distracted, bored, and generally hassled by the idea of planning the school festival. Not that he could really blame them for something like that, he was in the same boat. His own club had been pestering him about what they were going to do for the school festival. He had to admit that the circus theme brought up by the red-head with the Sudoku puzzle was one he didn’t particularly mind. Then again he didn’t really give a rat’s ass what they decided. Still, the fact that they were talking about hijacking his club without his consent or input in the planning did somewhat annoy them. No, that wasn’t right. He was in the council so technically he should’ve participated, interrupted and injected his own ideas, put forth some effort to show that he was good for more then just smiling, nodding, and taking pictures when it was asked.

Ugh, screw that crap. No way was he going to be bothered with anything as helping to organize the school fair. Not to mention the council didn’t exactly seem open to suggestions of those outside of the main three members.

And with that though tin mind Kiyoshi settled himself in for a long wait. The topic was slowly but surely coming to a close without any of them mentioning an confirmation for him to store in his mind. Or maybe he was just too preoccupied to be bothered to notice it. He did have a lot of responsibilities as the head of the theatre department, and if the student council wanted a theatre production that just meant his club would shine all the brighter come time. Regardless his own thoughts were interrupted by the appearance of a boy asking if this room was Mrs. Ryuki’s classroom. His eyes rolled at the giggling of the girls around him, the “lesser” women of the student council. Thank god he didn’t have such a following. He was perfectly content that nobody bother to associate themselves with him more then necessary for the school.

His attention was, however, drawn away from his ponderings fully when there was a scuffling of feet and then a bunch of welcomes and random comments, one of which drew his attention particularly. Suddenly the lower ranking members of the student council decided it was time to leave, though Kiyoshi decided to stay as much because he’d heard mention of pictures as to see how long his exalted council members took to realize that they were completely alone. Placing the digital camera he’d been given to use for student council purposes on the table before leaning back on his chair. Now there was little left to do but wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julie T. Kiminisha
Storm Rider Groupie

Female
Number of posts : 8
Location : Tokyo Japan, Originally from Kyoto [ in real life: Texas :'D ]
Registration date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 am

..the female would've seem to be hiding behind a tree as she was entering the school area, her cyan-ish eyes seeming to be big and somewhat curious about the wonders of this school, then blinking a few times.. oh my.. o.o...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!   

Back to top Go down

+C.o.u.n.c.i.l men, ASSEMBLE!!
Page 1 of 1