AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{c u r s e s!!}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro Omazi
Storm Rider Groupie
Hiro Omazi

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-01

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:45 am

Lovey Dovey y-y-yaoi!?!
{Private; HiroxFringe}

Keichu Amusement Park; a lovely park alongside the beach. An orange sunset rested on the horizon, casting a peach like shadow over the park. Leaving the most romantic atmosphere. Ecspecially since it was right after Valentines Day. Love was in the air. Chocolate was easily smelt anywhere you walked. And couples paraded around, googley eyeing eachother and sharing secret kisses. A perfect place for a date.

So why the hell was Hiro here, waiting for a blind date?! The blonde boy grimaced on the park bench, waiting there for whoever the girl was the dating service had paired him up with. He hadn't bothered to dress up, he wore his usual teared jeans, a chain and a button up shirt layered over another black one, hanging loosely open. Of course his ATs rested on his feet if he needed to bolt. The pink cotton on a stick shrunk as Hiro took another large bite, the fluffed sugar melting in his mouth, a bandaged-with-white hand holding the stick in his grasp. What kind of name is Fringe for a girl anyway? He searched the crowd, wait he never thought about the complete possibility that Fringe was a boy.
Back to top Go down
Fringe
└ The Black Cat ┐
Fringe

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-02

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:07 am

W h a t had overcome Fringe that day, he didn't know. Something had persisted to urge his fingertips to type his interests and personal profile on a website that had been advertised in a storm rider magazine. This mess, was the result. He was now waiting afront the theme park, impatiently. For one thing, he didn't even know who this Hiro was; but it was most certainly not a girl. Sweat trickled down his neck, and he grit his teeth behind closed lips. How was he supposed to be on a date with another male? Sure, Fringe had enjoyed to kind of day dream about the stuff, but now it was suddenly reality? He would like to wake up now. As people passed him, he shamefully held up his hand, revealing a soft palm, with the word "Hiro?" scribbled in sharpie upon its delicacy. People would ignore him, and pass. Must not've been his date. There was a bright side to this; prehaps if this Hiro never showed, he could pretend it never happened?
Back to top Go down
Hiro Omazi
Storm Rider Groupie
Hiro Omazi

Male

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:59 am

Looky here!

Hiro had just about given up on his date showing up. Good, he had no interest in this Fringe person. Be them girl or boy. He bought another cotton candy treat before walking towards the exit, so conveniently placed next to the e n t r a n c e. The blonde boy chomped onto the blue fluff this time, licking his lips clean of the stuff. Yummmm. Out of the crowd something peculiar caught his eye, his name sprawled across a hand, waving about, attached to a boy who looked a little older than himself. He had maroon and black hair, and almost catlike eyes. Hiro snatched his hand with his bandaged one out of the air, used to contact with other males, and questioned the boy curiously, “Fringe?”
Back to top Go down
Fringe
└ The Black Cat ┐
Fringe

Male

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:29 am

"F r i n g e ?" Oh shit. It looked like his date had found him afterall. The small framed boy stared into the optics of the blonde before him, silently, before a light embarassed tint of red kissed the apples of his cheek bones. His lower lip poked out a slight degree, before he shyly yanked his hand away from the yanki boy. Or at least that's what he appeared to be. Everything about this boy seemed too familiar; the kitty failed to put a finger on it, his voice staggering out of his mouth, "...Neh. Yeah. I figured that the website was a load of bullshit..." he muttered, incoherently, before he found an excuse to avoid eye contact. He gazed to their feet in "frustration", but really, the only thing that had really bothered him had been the skin contact between the two.
Fringe had never been the affectionate type, and was a slight germophobe. And especially now, in his lifetime, he was extremely cautious about being touched by other males. He was in a very vulnerable position.

"---"

There was a breif quiet before the cat's memory suddenly returned to him, and he whipped his head upwards, frays of magenta and black riding a small breeze that had passed, "Wait a second--! You're that guy who trampled me the other day!!" he announced, his brow furrowing, but not to an extreme.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Omazi
Storm Rider Groupie
Hiro Omazi

Male

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:59 am

Let loose.

The blonde boy shrugged. “Sorry about that…” Whoever this Fringe was, it was obvious he didn’t like Hiro. A disappointment. He figured they could’ve become friends, the whole date thing was rather idiotic. And he was tired, he didn’t feel like doing anything to cause trouble. When Fringe had swiped his hand away though it didn’t feel too good on his wound, the boy shoved his hand in his pocket, and took another bite of his sugar-fluff. Hiro glanced in the park’s direction.

What to do? Hiro loved rides, but he wasn’t sure what the multi-hair-color boy thought of them. “Do ya like r o l l e r c o a s t e r s?” He said, a playful smile on his face. He might as well have some fun on this ‘date’. Hiro invaded the boy’s space again when he grabbed his hand and dashed for the nearest rollercoaster, the giant words “SCREAM-O-NATER!” plastered above the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Fringe
└ The Black Cat ┐
Fringe

Male

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:48 pm

B e f o r e the kitty could blurt out a bashful 'I forgive you', the male spouted something that the poisoned-haired boy couldn't comprehend. Frankly, his mind had still been focused on the acceptance of the blonde's apology, so the grasping of his hand and the yanking towards the amusement park had taken him aback.
"Whaa--?!!" he gasped, loudly, his free hand waving wildly in the air. His eyes closed, and he frowned, stubbornly, having no clue where the younger boy had planned to take him. "Hang on! What are-- Wheree....?!"
Fellow tourists and couples eyed them, grinning. Some were likely getting dirty thoughts, while other, less perverted people were smiling at their blossoming friendship.
Riiiiight.
When Fringe's eyes had opened, he had finally caught on, and read the sign of the attraction, a somewhat straight-forward roller coaster, it supposedly being known for it's ridiculous heights and speed. A few blinks passed. Stupidly, he looked to Hiro, and raised his free hand to point at the roller coaster; then, he looked back to the boy, still pointing.
The gesture explained itself. He was really planning to jump on a rollercoaster right off the bat?
That only asked for nausea and vomit. Fringe's mouth twisted at the thought. "...Shouldn't we work our way up to the more extreme rides?" But really, the ride hadn't been that extreme. It was just really high up. There were only two corkscrews, with maybe one small loop that a rider wouldn't notice while actually on the ride.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Omazi
Storm Rider Groupie
Hiro Omazi

Male

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:48 am

Heerrree Kitty, Kitty.

Hiro ignored the fact that they were putting on an interesting show for other people, what did he care. Instead he blinked once staring at the two-tone haired boy. “Naaaani? If you really want, ….” Hiro shrugged, closing his eyes, as if he was thinking. The blonde haired boy took a step away from the ride. And with an I-don’t-care look he said, “…it’s ok if you’re a f r a i d.” Hopefully it would lure the kitty onto the ride. Males tended to take the whole macho thing waaaay to seriously. They’ll never turn down something like that. But Hiro would do the same. So the blonde waited, hoping the kitty would attempt to man-up and go on the ride.
Back to top Go down
Fringe
└ The Black Cat ┐
Fringe

Male

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:02 am

T h e bait was taken. With a quick scoff, the magenta-haired boy began to strut forward in line. So this blonde punk thought he couldn't handle a measley rollercoaster? Fringe could understand some impressions that he left on people, but to think he was sissy enough to chicken out after being taunted? His pride was on the line! What little he had, anyway.

He cleared his throat, "Well, it was your idea, I hope you remember. Don't get mad at me if we both wind up hurling at the end of this," the cat clarified, before the string of people ahead of them slowly began to shorten in length.

The two were going to be next to ride,...eventually.

Fringe tried to think of filler conversation to fill the gaps of awkward silence, "So the other day. Why'd you maul me in the first place? It looked like you were in a hurry..." the boy didn't bother to mention the whole fight-picking thing. The blonde had certainly been pretty rude, during their first meeting.

The twp were now next in line. Waiting idly for his accomplice to reply, the kitty's yellow eyes passed lazily over the scenery. Something caught his interest. Tourists passed them, large stuffed animals in hand.

A tongue grazed the roof of the boy's mouth, enviously.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Omazi
Storm Rider Groupie
Hiro Omazi

Male

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:49 pm

A.D.D.

The blonde haired boy examined the kitty. "Well, it was your idea, I hope you remember. Don't get mad at me if we both wind up hurling at the end of this." Ah ha! He took his ate the bait like c a n d y. Hiro couldn't help but smile at this. It was too easy. His eyes met those of the kitty when he asked about the other day. "Oh, right. Yeah, I was kind of in a hurry. Sorry I was rude I--" The boy was cut off as the attendant pushed them onto the ride, here goes nothing. They clicked into their seats, anticipation filled Hiro as the roller coaster started. He looked over to see how Fringe was holding up. "Ready?" was the only word the boy could spill out before they plummeted down the first drop, a grin upon Hiro's face as the screams ignited behind them.

Back to top Go down
Fringe
└ The Black Cat ┐
Fringe

Male

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:50 am

C h o k i n g on the air rushing towards him, Fringe's bright yellow eyes were wide and flickering, in desperate attempt to hydrate the whites being stung by the wind. The first drop had been steep-- almost 90 straight degrees. The rattling of the rollercoaster carts didn't convince him that he would survive today's ride and he found himself clinging to the railing handles of the plastic safety harness that had previously fallen and clicked over their bodies. What did that mean?! Would they be going upside down, then?! The kitty had never been good with loop-dee-loops, or any form of dramatic drops; the tended to make his stomach flutter.

He didn't make any noise. Frankly, he'd been too paranoid about the coaster's condition to even try to enjoy the two quick corkscrews that they had now passed. On a normal basis, the boy would've been laughing right about now... but he was on a ride with a stranger. A cute stranger, who had thrown both of them onto a sickening ride first thing. How was he supposed to eat after this? Thinking about eating made his stomach churn. In taking any sort of product would surely react with hurling. Here came the loop-dee-loop...

His breaths grew heavy. He closed his eyes, and tensed his muscles in preparation for the trip around the circumference.

His stomach predictably dropped and swung about, but he ignored it, and most importantly, survived. He released a sigh, his belly still feeling curled in discomfort. His eyes passed over the blonde daredevil next to him. The golden eyes and boyish grin of his company couldn't help but prove to be c o n t a g i o u s . Fringe found himself smiling, lightly in the male's direction, before he turned his gaze back ahead of himself to find the relieving sight of the end of the track. Excited teenagers and courageous preteens bounced in anxiety as the cat and the rest of the coaster train's passengers stumbled off of their perches.

An amusement park worker opened the gate of the exit. As the magenta-haired boy made his way out, he couldn't help but worry about how the date was going. Sure, it was a crack date, and Fringe was oh-so-totally straight, but still-- if they continued like this the two of them wouldn't actually get to talk about anything! He gripped his partner's hand, and began to head forwards, not saying anything.

There was a flash of light, and then he found himself on the ground, face next to the cement of the park. He groaned. Glancing up, he saw a child, looking down at him, terrified. He must've tripped over the kid.

Not even bothering to get up, Fringe relaxed his limps in defeat, waiting to be laughed at by Hiro.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Omazi
Storm Rider Groupie
Hiro Omazi

Male

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:32 pm

"Hello there."

With various yells, the ride went on, Hiro glanced at his partner. The certain strike of fear that had once been held on the kitty’s face had seemed to evaporate, and there was now the faintest smile upon his face. And this let Hiro feel just slightly accomplished as they came to the end of the metal track. Hiro got up with ease, and slid past the door behind Fringe, only to find himself grabbed by the arm and pulled forward. Not a word being spoken between the two.

But just as quickly as the kitty had gotten off the ride, he had tumbled down. A small child becoming the victim.

There was an array of giggles behind them by others passing, and a small sniff from the small boy the had been tripped over, a mother coming to the boy’s aid. But Hiro ignored the giggles, instead Hiro helped Fringe up, offering his hand. And with a small smile, the boy added jokingly to Fringe, “You’re kinda clumsy, aren’t you?”

Back to top Go down
Fringe
└ The Black Cat ┐
Fringe

Male

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:33 pm

S l i gh t l y embarassed and with a light blush crossing his cheeks, Fringe looked away, trying to compile explanation for his falling. Sadly, there was nothing in the world that could recover from it. He gave up, "You could say that..." his voice trailed, eyes on the ground. For what reason did he actually feel like he had to get personal on this date? Had he really expected to find someone who wanted to actually bond with him?

He looked over the boy again. No.

This blonde hadn't had any aura of seriousness about him that revealed any sign of wanting to get to know the kitty. This kid, just... wanted to have f u n.

"...Let me ask you something. Why did you even bother to show up to this date? Did you know that I was male...?" the solemn tone of his voice seemed to drag down the entire air of the amusement park, "If you don't actually want to tote me around, then we could both seperate. It won't hurt my feelings or anything."
But would it actually? Fringe had enough emotional impact to deal with...
Back to top Go down
Hiro Omazi
Storm Rider Groupie
Hiro Omazi

Male

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:02 pm

"Retreat."

Hiro was surprised by the sudden seriousness the boy had brought up. He pulled out a lollipop from his pocket, god, he always had food. His golden eyes went towards the sky, pondering his answer. “Well, why not? I didn’t really care if you were a boy or a girl. It’s nice to meet new people. Right? And to have new experiences. Might as well enjoy ourselves since we’re both here, right?”

A grin spread on his face, a stupid one, one that made you want to smile too, but it quickly faded, instead he said with nervous laughter, “But I’m just rambling. What d’ya want to do next?” He glanced away, feeling stupid for saying anything. Fringe was a s t r a n g e r. Even if they were on a date. Hiro shoved his hands in his pockets, looking off at nothing, waiting for the kitty to say something else.

Back to top Go down
Fringe
└ The Black Cat ┐
Fringe

Male

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:19 pm

H o w was it that this boy was so open with him? So much as to he refused seperating when given the chance? Why would he have done something like that?

A light blush fell over his cheeks and he looked away, shyly, embarassed that he had even mentioned seperating. Now he felt ashamed of himself; he wanted to meet new people, too, didn't he? He could use a little social life, after all.

"You're right. Sorry to be such a killjoy," he pulled a small grin, "I don't plan ahead so, I don't have anything in mind..." his voice trailed. Actually, he had seen some stuffed animals earlier that he would've appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Omazi
Storm Rider Groupie
Hiro Omazi

Male

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:37 pm

"Let's try it."

Hiro scanned his golden eyes over the area, searching for anything to do next. He stopped when he saw game booths, waiting there. The blonde topped boy could never resist a good challenge, and it gave them something to do. "It's ok. Say, do y'wanna play some games, I bet we could win a couple of prizes too." He asked out, straight forward, before he grabbed the boys hand without hesitation and dragged him over to one of the booths. He didn't think much about them holding hands, but quickly went over the thought in his head and released. "So what should we play?" He asked curiously, scanning over the different stands, one of which had a rather large teddybear hanging above, taunting them, just yelling for them to win it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{c u r s e s!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {c u r s e s!!}   {c u r s e s!!} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{c u r s e s!!}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Roleplaying :: AirGear Roleplaying :: Tokyo :: Tokyo Bay :: Keichu Amusement Park-
Jump to: