AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-10

[[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]] Empty
PostSubject: [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]]   [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:02 am

[[With Lack Of {.INSPiRATiON.}]]

Atsuka && Matsumoto
Private

Irritation fleeing the petal-like lips of the vixen in the body of a light sigh, her slender wrist twisted, the digits of a soft hand curling around a copper hued key, locking the gateway to the female's place of creation and craft. Today had been another one of those slow, feathery days. They had seemed glazed over, uncared for, and dejected; she doubted that she would ever remember this day in the future. Her mind seemed muted from thought. Nothing seemed to pass, her concious sounding to her like static, unable to understand the language of any other person besides herself. With a majestic toss of her neck, long locks of pink were caught in a small, evening breeze that had began to pick up. The atmosphere was cool, nipping the skin of the female, lightly.

With a turn, the vixen began to head away from the studio, her eyes closing solemnly. She could hear the speakers of the district blaring
one of her more popular tracks, called "RIP". Her vocals rumbled deep within her throat, lightly humming with the melody of the piece, as the heels of her boots tocked lightly against the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Takanori
the ULTiMATE hYBRiD
Matsumoto Takanori

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]]   [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:47 am

{all RUMBLE on the WESTERN front} ::
There was one thing Matsumoto hated the most about meeting strangers -- or more specifically vocalists who attend auditions -- and that was inevitably the fact that they were sometimes so snobbishly rude that it made her want to gag. Jesus Christ, there was nothing to be so damn proud about if you were only going to be refused in the end. Well, they didn't really know that, since they probably thought they were SO cool that Matsumoto and the rest of her band members will be so impressed that they'd take them. Well, wrong. Because these were the types of people they all disliked as a whole. And as they phased through two auditions, the heart of the band began to falter in her position with sentiments of anxiety slowly tinting her features by the second. There was one more coming, on their way, actually -- and Matsumoto would have wanted to wait out until then, but she'd just been rung up to go pick up Alicia at the diner. Something along the lines of, " She's roaming the boulevard without proper clothing on, and she doesn't seem to stop. " Upon hearing the news, she was obviously irked, since this was one of those few times she could even spare to have an audition.

" Etoo .. " Almost trying to choke on the words, " Sorry, guys. But I'm gonna have to leave this last one up to you. My mom's boss just left me a message saying she's all loony again. Shit. " As much as she hated even uttering the excuse, there was nothing she could to help it. It was as if she was doomed to take care of these two people who had no sort of moral integrity of their own. At times she felt as if their moral decayment was patronizing her own with needle-like injections of influence that were quite incessant and decadent at the same time. Muttering another curse as she rose from the table they were all stationed about, she turned towards the guitarist, Shin. " Don't sweat on it, Mo. We'll cover ya. " He offered her a thumbs-up with one of those huuge grins he was famous for, and I suppose that was enough to lighten the burden lodging against the crook of her neck. Or something. Quickly spewing her goodbyes to the rest of the band, she sauntered over to the door of the recreational room with her right hand aiming towards the strap of her bass case. Fastening it around her small frame, she pulled the door open and took her leave across the carpeted hallway of the recreational center. The attendant up front waved at her as she passed by her with a hurried pace evident in her step. With a glance she waved back, and grinned with intrigue at the pretty woman.

Seven-thirty's traffic started pouring into the vicinity, and you could almost feel the intensity of the steps being taken amid the rumbling concrete. Usually she just swerved through most of it; often gifting herself with those common fucks that got offended by a simple rub of the arm. She wasn't going to lie though -- she was actually the one that always suggested violence upon such a moment, not the counterpart. Today was slightly different though; like, she was coursing traffic with her cranked slightly back as if to stare at the purple horizon, but some sort of haze had prevented her attention from catching onto the momentum quickly pushing her back against the current. In other words? She had walked up behind someone and literally brushed them aside to make way for her. " The fuck's your problem? " Automatically shot out of her full lips, as she turned to meet the innocent bystander. To her own dismay though, that mop of pinkness stole her complete attention and she only gaped in awe at the colour.

Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female

PostSubject: Re: [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]]   [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:04 am

Unsure if she should be insulted or dismissant, Atsuka hesitated to respond, her own pair of lips falling agape momentarily. This breif moment of indecisiveness, led to the slight stumble of her footing. Today wasn't such a nice day to wear such high-heeled boots, so it seemed. This hadn't been the only time that she'd battled with them. With a small, agitated grunt, the female caught herself, and then ran her fingers through her lengthy pink hair, calmly, slight irritation making itself visible. "I don't believe I have a problem. I wasn't the one who so brashly ran into a passerby," she remarked, somehow remaining polite as she stated so. Aquamarine chips analyzed the female with the amethyst colored hair; what an interesting catch she'd came across tonight.

"Ruki, hm?" she alerted, with a tiny smile. She'd been able to recognize her. Their band had grown to be pretty popular, but had died down since their vocalist had decided to leave them. "I guess that kind of response from you doesn't exactly surprise me. You're excused, for now~" she added, playfully, with a flirty wink that followed abruptly. The song on the speakers echoed off of the billboards, and the neon signs of the district where beginning to really, fully, light up.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Takanori
the ULTiMATE hYBRiD
Matsumoto Takanori

Female

PostSubject: Re: [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]]   [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:29 am

{sanctions of THEE crowned} ::
"I don't believe I have a problem. I wasn't the one who so brashly ran into a passerby," Oh wow; I swear to shit that Ruki almost knew that this chick was gonna use that line. Most of them do, and she doesn't blame them either, because saying they ' don't have a problem ' is always easier than saying, ' well, fuck you, too. ' Maybe they had this miraculous intuition that let them know a fierce knuckle-sandwich was going to be delivered if they did, in fact, say that. Musing at the concept and how shitty people were, she recoiled as the other woman uttered Matsumoto's infamous alias. Of all people? Like, yeah, it was flattering to know someone knew who she was out of the nowhere, but it was also quite freaky to have some pink-haired ' vixen of sorts ' call her Ruki. And then that's when it hit her -- this person just wasn't any other pop-alike, she WAS pop idol. One of those highly - noted electronica ones that will usually be seen plastered all about the city for her record label's advertising. And she didn't blame the culprits either; Atsuka Hirai was one hell of a looker, having her on billboards and the likes was a mine of gold that definitely lured in the audience. Which was one of the reasons that Ruki still couldn't help but gape in amusement at the pair of knockers crowning the pinkette's chest. " Ch-Chotto, how do you even know my name?! " She finally managed to make out after prying her view from the pair beneath Atsuka's chin.

"I guess that kind of response from you doesn't exactly surprise me. You're excused, for now~" Then scurried through her mind set and she tilted her head in confusion as to what this woman was insinuating. " What're you trying to say? That you know me? How could you, of all people, know ME? " The intensity of her voice was quite loud, and if she wasn't sure herself, one could probably assume she was trying to yell at the pink blob. Was she implying that she was actually aware of the kind of person Matsumoto was? Because if she was, then that definitely had to be considered odd, right? It wasn't everyday she ran into people who knew shit about her. ' Well, you ARE in a punk band that was getting fairly huge back in Shibuya, idiot. Word spreads, duurrr. ' As astonished as she was at the fact though, she was even more bewildered at how much another artist knew about her band. Well, I suppose it couldn't be helped, since they were, after all, in the same industry. Looking amongst others' success and progress is probably mutual for everyone in music production. The lights above them washed down on their frames, and the royal blue of the night had intertwined with moderate blacks to form the real night-time -- reminding her of what sort of shittery awaited her soon. And yet she was still wasting sweet ass time with this pop-chick, wow, Ruki. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female

PostSubject: Re: [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]]   [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:51 pm

A series of girly giggles rushed from the female's mouth before she looked casually over her shoulder, her elegant throat being illuminated by the cascading lights above them, "Possibly because I'm the president of your school's student council? I'm sometimes called to help the attendence office,..." her voice trailed off a little bit, before her eyes of turqoise with small glints of green faced the rebel ahead of her, "...I think you'd know why I'd recognize you, Miss Matsumoto Takanori." She ran her pianist fingers through her luscious hair, before her frame shifted a little bit, in result of idly standing on the pads of her toes and then placing her heels on the floor again."Since you're absent all the time, I guess you wouldn't really know who's in the student council, or give a rat's ass, would you?" The vixen looked the female up down, slowly, a smirl forming on her lips, before she ,slowly, began to stalk around the girl, making observations as she did so.

"You can't really be blamed, I guess. You're band is a busy one, after all. Especially now." Atsuka was behind the amethyst haired female as she made light reference to Ruki's traitorous vocallist. What was her name? Nana? "But, despite that...." her voice was hovering on the hybrid's neck, her breasts pressing against the girl's shoulder blades. They shifted as she breathed. "I'm Atsuka Hirai. Your sempai, or onee-chan, whichever one you find more suitable, nnn?" Quiet laughter escaped her in the form of puffs of hot air on the girl's skin.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Takanori
the ULTiMATE hYBRiD
Matsumoto Takanori

Female

PostSubject: Re: [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]]   [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:03 am

{heated FLESH exist} ::
"Possibly because I'm the president of your school's student council?" And what if she was? That didn't really mean she HAD TO know just who the fuck every single student was, right? Right, but like everyone else at that damn school, the president was probably fucked. There was absolutely no one at that damned placed Matsumoto truly held an affinity for. She was desperate to find someone though, because the times that she did actually go there, were much too annoyingly lonesome to bare with. I suppose that's one of the reasons why she never went. Having to put with the stares of those ass-faced fucks of Raiewhatever High was just so tiring. that ditching day after day was the best possible decision every morning. And thank fucking shit she didn't have a pair of typical-annoying-japanese-parents that freaked out if their kids didn't go to school or did well. Because if they had been that way, then she might as well have died ... ages ago. " Am I supposed to say, ' Oh my god, you know my name! Let's totally hang out at school now, Taichouuuu! ' ??? " The coaxing practically slid off her venomous tongue, and she didn't hesitate in offering the older female a parted grin. It wasn't as if words got to this chick though, since she was obviously ADD-linked.

"You can't really be blamed, I guess." Well, yeah, fucking duh. She had shit to do, places to be, and people to freaking meet daily. It wasn't easy getting to Shibuya every single day either; it cost her more than she wanted each time she took public transit to get there. And if she wasn't careful with the way she was managing her money, there would probably be a risk that she'd end up without a single coin in her mushroom-shaped pouch. And that, dude, was something she quite feared without shame. " You're band is a busy one, after all. Especially now." It was only natural that that sort of comment would push her red button, and without hesitating on lashing out at the female, she grunted in retort, " Yeah?! What would you know about shit anyways? Shouldn't you be busy prancing around on some stage screeching your guts out, lady? " The nerve of this fucking chick, I swear -- irritation grew on Ruki's temple, and when those overly-cushioned knockers sat on her shoulders ... There was nothing more in the world she wanted than to melt. Melt in the swarming sensations rapidly pulsing through her frail yet lean body, as the other's whisper of subtle introduction/blunt suggestion recoiled against the depth of her pierced earlobe. Definitely not something she was expecting to experience with this ... this woman. But I suppose there was a first time for everything, right? Blinking as she leaned back into the pinkette's momentum, she urged slightly towards the side as she brought her face around to stare at those aqua slints.
" Onee-chan? You? Hahaha, you're bullshitting me, right? "

Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female

PostSubject: Re: [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]]   [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Should she have been on a stage screaming her lungs out? Not at this time, no. Truth be told, Atsuka hadn't ever been the one to scream in the spotlight, exluding a few concerts where she had shown up tipsy, or was really into one of her heavier pieces. Regardless, the female grinnes slyly, revealing slight amusement in the hybrid's behavior. She had always preferred the energetic ones, so this punkette had made a really nice impression.

The temptress didn't want the easy meal; an easy kill was almost not worth eating, while as a challenger? Ruki was sure to be an amazing feast.

Already deciphering small bits of the Takanori's personality, the revel's bite of refusal only made the vixen more hungry, "Why would I be bullshitting you?" she questioned, quietly, an action that she didn't expect the girl to react to. She felt the other sink into her minutely, before the purple-haired female turned her gaze to eclipse the predator's.

There was a string of environmental noises that passed the two, as they remained in silence. The sounds of people walking, chatting, and the echoed ringing of Atsuka's music. For that moment, time froze.
A clogged flutter had rammed itself between the vixen's breasts.
She rested a sharp chin on the hybrid's shoulder, her eyes still peering up at the female, from a dutch angle. A few more hot breaths on the girl's skin passed, before the seductress's lips parted. Tempted to nip the rebel's neck, Atsuka fought the urge and spoke, vaguely,

"I can help you."
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Takanori
the ULTiMATE hYBRiD
Matsumoto Takanori

Female

PostSubject: Re: [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]]   [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:18 am

{value iMPLiCATiONS oF the breed} ::
It took her awhile to realize just what Atsuka had said. Like, she was actually serious about the whole ' Onee-chan ' bullshit that it really startled the hybrid beyond measure. She wasn't one to show much respect to her elders except her mother's part of the family, since they sort of kept her living up until three months ago. Actually, I lied. If it wasn't because of Alicia's family, Ruki wouldn't even be breathing. But regardless of their half-hearted efforts to keep her alive with the slightly poor conditions they lived in, Matsumoto couldn't really recall ever receiving an affection-oriented gesture. Not that it mattered it, since she had grown used to their subtle apathy -- plus Alicia's and Shuunsuke's treatment wasn't all that bad. It hadn't always been bad ... times could have been good once, she just had to try her hardest and remember. Scoffing at the titty-fiend's comeback, she let her eyes roll over to the side in an attempt to ignore the warmth clinging to the small of her back. " Regardless if you are bullshitting or not, what makes you think I'd call you Onee-chan? I don't freaking know you, much less owe you respect. And the fact you're currently playing all over this damn place is making this twice as weird. Nghhh. " Honestly? It felt as though her voice was chiming in from every single angle; and if she wasn't careful, duplicates of the diva would drown her in the electronic-goodness.

What followed was not something the Takanori had planned on hearing. Yes, she was quite aware of the fact that a good deal of people knew about Qure's vocalist-issue. But had it really gone this far as to reach the ears of this billboard vixen? But maybe she wasn't talking about that, maybe she was talking about something else .. Perhaps school related? Struggling to comprehend the apprehension forming in the depths of her chest, she purposely lurched off the other and turned around to face Atsuka properly. " Just what do you want to help me with anyways? " She had to look up at Atsuka, and it sort of killed her on the inside; as if her hubristic sense of pride was diminishing to the point of her actual height. Saliva lodged against the back of her mouth, and when she finally tried to pass it through, a knot of reminiscence stepped in to remind her once again. But Faith had some subtle influence over her standpoint that nothing of the sort would come out of the aqua-eyed female.
Back to top Go down
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN
Atsuka Hirai

Female

PostSubject: Re: [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]]   [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:27 pm

While the female was still on the girl's back, she couldn't help but allow herself be more entertained by the girl's comment. Owe her respect? Ofcourse not. It wasn't that the pinkette expected anything from the stranger; she was teasing, after all. "There's no need to think that everything holds a meaning behind it," she explained, softly, before Ruki had made some sort of complaint towards the music bouncing from the district, "Nnn. One day, that could be your music playing, hnn?" she laughed a little, as the female seperated herself from the vixen. A step was taken to the right, spreading her legs ever so slightly, and her weight shifted, before a hand was placed on her hip, and her gaze lingered upward, to the towering skyscapers above.
" Just what do you want to help me with anyways? "
Air rushed from her nose, piqued. Her smile was weak, but it remained on her mouth. "Finding another vocalist. Nana's voice is unmatchable--, but the auditions that you are holding are only going to kill your band. Not to mention your attitudes..." her eyes met the hybrid's, serious, suddenly, "Believe it or not, I'm a pretty large fan of your band; and to see it die after proving itself to have so much potential...it's a waste," her weight was balanced again. A feeling in her chest warned her that wording anything too coldly could cause an angsty teenage reaction, and she restrained herself from speaking her true opinion,

"With my status, if I call out to other singers, I'm sure I can find you someone. I promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]]   [[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[With Lack Of {. INSPiRATiON .}]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Roleplaying :: AirGear Roleplaying :: Tokyo :: Western Tokyo :: Music District-
Jump to: