AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[w h e r e are you?]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aoi Kataze
F-Class Idiot That Can't Skate Very Well
Aoi Kataze

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-25

[w h e r e are you?] Empty
PostSubject: [w h e r e are you?]   [w h e r e are you?] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:18 am

Hello D a r l i n g.

[[private. Aoi&&Ao]]

Aoi padded across the walk silently, but in her heard an explosion of sounds was occuring. A pair of large violet head phones rested on her ash hair, a hypnotical sound coming from them. You, are, lost on your way.♫ The song continued in her head, blocking out the loud footsteps around her. Yes, the music district was nice today, the sun high in the sky. To match this wheather, Aoi had on a pair of shorts-overalls and a cute white shirt. Her legs long and perfectly toned. Resting in her hand was a shopping bag and in the other a bag of cookies. The stone-faced girl glanced at her flip-flops. The silent maiden's ATs rested in her mini backpack. A pretty sight she was, walking along minding her own business.

Aoi wasn't particulary looking for anyone or anything. But she had this odd feeling she would find the blue-eyed girl here. She hadn't seen her since meeting her at the bath house. What big meeting was the girl talking about anyway? Well, if she did find the girl she wanted to see how she rode. It would be wonderful to see the girl in ATs. The silent maiden bit into her cookie, mulling over her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [w h e r e are you?]   [w h e r e are you?] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:35 pm

The ball roller wheels of her air trecks purred quietly over the bits and pieces of the gravel. Coming to a rest point, the neptunian hit the brake of her skates, and tilted a chin upwards, gazing upwards at a large screen, projecting an image of Atsuka Hirai, the most popular musician at dance clubs, and raves. It wasn't like Ao had actually been to a rave or dance club before, but she had certainly listened to Atsuka's music before, and even knew her in person. The fact was, Atsuka was the president of the Student Council, and the alien was just one of her many peons that she tended to manipulate around the school. Dismissing the monitor, Ao turned her gaze, a trail of blue streaking the air with bright light, in result to a brightly radiating contact lens in her left eye. Her mouth fumbled around silence, before she began to skate down the large collumn of music industry, passing many aspiring musicians on the way.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Kataze
Aoi Kataze

Female

PostSubject: Re: [w h e r e are you?]   [w h e r e are you?] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:51 pm

My oh m y.

Aoi stopped and looked at the face of the pinkette upon a bill board. So what, was she some kind of celebrity? That bothered her quite a bit, she didn't really know why though. It wasn't jealousy, or anything like that. But it felt almost awkward. Her lips found their way around another cookie, chewing the sweet treat. Then she caught it, the streak of blue out of the corner of her eye. Ao wasn't going fast or anything, but without hesitation, Aoi through on her knee length ATs. With a little push and twirl, Aoi brought herself next to the girl, staring at her silently. "Hello, Ao. It's nice to see you again." The beauty stated quietly. She devoured the girl's appearance. The way her eye seemed to trail with blue as she rode was absolutely stunning. Aoi followed along, waiting for the girl's response, her ash blonde hair following behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [w h e r e are you?]   [w h e r e are you?] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:36 pm

(click link for Atsuka's song xD)

Just as the other female had made her presence known, Ao glanced casually to her side, noticing that her earlier aquaintence from the bath house, had somehow located her. Her head tilted, curiously, just as a song, a song by Atsuka Hirai, began to blare throughout the district, "I guess you just couldn't wait for the meeting, then?" she questioned, with a small laugh, before her legs swerved and she began to wallride along the few billboards set up for advertisement. Not taking her eyes of Aoi, she flipped herself in a gracefull manner, her eye trailing her every movement. "I'm sorry we were so rudely interrupted at the bath house. My Rakkurene isn't exactly the best..."
Back to top Go down
Aoi Kataze
Aoi Kataze

Female

PostSubject: Re: [w h e r e are you?]   [w h e r e are you?] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:42 am

Princess?

Aoi stared as the blue eyed girl flipped and rode the wall so gracefully. Ah-may-zing. "Rakkuren...? She questioned, her voice sweet and curious. Aoi had yet to find out about Ao's n e p t u n i a n heritage. But it was greatly intrigueing to the beauty. In return to Ao's swift tricks on her ATs, Aoi reversed her ATs for a moment, so she was riding backwards, and continued to swerve a little, she wanted her eyes to stay on the girl. "I'm not sure exactly what that is...." Aoi crossed in front of Ao, pulled up and pushed off the wall, flipping over. She landed gracefully, still yearning to learn so much more about the blue-eyed Ao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [w h e r e are you?]   [w h e r e are you?] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:59 pm

"A rakkurene is a... how should I say it...." the dark-haired female pondered before her eyes, bright blue skimmed the scenery, "...it's a term for a servant. Or a peon. A bodyguard, sometimes," she explained, with a small smile, before she flipped herself around and began to skate backwards to the funky beat of Atsuka's "J.A.M.". She blinked, suddenly feeling somewhat rude, "Wouldn't you much rather go hang out somewhere? Or is skating around like this really just fine with you? How does an arcade sound? Well, I'd guess we'd have to go downtown, for that to work," her head tilted, curiously, as she waited for that beautiful voice to spill from Aoi's lips.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Kataze
Aoi Kataze

Female

PostSubject: Re: [w h e r e are you?]   [w h e r e are you?] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:02 am

Sonic Boom.

Aoi widened her eyes with a little curiousity when she told her the definition. How interesting. Well, going somewhere with the blue eyed girl would be wonderful. Arcades? Aoi had never really showed interest in arcades, but for Ao she would go. She twirled a strand of her hair, thinking. With a slight twist of her ankles she twisted a little bit, still watching Ao. "Wherever you want to go. I'm up for anything, but I havn't really gone to an arcade before...." And with that, a smile ever so slightly curled onto Aoi's lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [w h e r e are you?]   [w h e r e are you?] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:15 am

Never been to an arcade? Had it even been conceivable that one hadn't ever been to an arcade before? It was something so simple; so easily overlooked. Ao had simply assumed that the ash-haired maiden had been to one before; surely she had. Most teenagers had at least even walked into one before. A small gasp managed to vaccuum a small amount of oxygen from the air, "Never been to an arcade?! That's really..." her voice trailed, and she frowned, "...it's pretty sad, considering arcardes are probably my most favorite places on this planet," she explained. Her voice seemed disheartened.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Kataze
Aoi Kataze

Female

PostSubject: Re: [w h e r e are you?]   [w h e r e are you?] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:01 am

Take me.

Aoi glanced curiously at the blue eyed girl. Favorite place on this planet? Well she must go with her then. ”Lead the way, Ao. I’d love to go. I guess my parents never really encouraged me to play videogames.” The ash haired maiden looked curiously at Ao, waiting to go with her. A new experience completely. She was sure that if she were to go to an arcade for the first time with anyone, it would be wonderful to go with the blue eyed maiden. Her eyes still stayed focused on the girl, now almost eager to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [w h e r e are you?]   [w h e r e are you?] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[w h e r e are you?]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Roleplaying :: AirGear Roleplaying :: Tokyo :: Western Tokyo :: Music District-
Jump to: