AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[A] T S U K A xxx [H] I R A I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-05

[A] T S U K A  xxx  [H] I R A I Empty
PostSubject: [A] T S U K A xxx [H] I R A I   [A] T S U K A  xxx  [H] I R A I Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:32 am

B E A U T I F U L V I X E N

NameXXXAtsuka Hirai
AgeXXX
SexXXX
Female
Blood TypeXXX
AB+
Date of BirthXXX
November 21
HoroscopeXXX
Scorpio
Sexual OrientationXXX
Lesbian

HometownXXX
Tokyo, Japan
BirthplaceXXX Tokyo, Japan

TeamXXX
n/a
Team InformationXXX
n/a

RankXXX
F
Team RankXXX n/a

W H A T I C A N D O

EnduranceXXX 15
StaminaXXX 15
Close CombatXXX
Long Distance CombatXXX

Ambush AttackingXXX 10
EvasivenessXXX
SpeedXXX 15
StrategyXXX 30
Wallride & TrickXXX 30
JumpXXX 3
ReflexesXXX 30

TOTALXXX 180.

[A] T S U K A  xxx  [H] I R A I 0740bbf873dd81b070ed029f71de6a63-1

HeightXXX 5’9”
WeightXXX
128 lbs.
Hair ColorXXX
Death to Flamingos
Eye ColorXXX Glazed Aquamarine
Skin ColorXXX
Peach-kissed Porcelain

AppearanceXXX
Atsuka is one of those females that one cannot peel their eyes from. Known throughout the school body for being president of the Student Council, she is highly respected, and carries herself with a certain model-like grace. Sporting a D-cup, Atsuka often catches the eye of many, not only for her large rack, but also for her height, which many of her classmates envy. With a face like a beautiful vixen, she has gained the reputation of a heart breaker for both genders. Her skin is tight on her body, like a plum’s, but remains smooth. Her most notable traits are her breast size, height, and her elegant arms. She has very nice slender fingers, as well.

PersonalityXXX
Wild and untamed, Atsuka does not believe in serious romantic relationships. A bit of a tease, and an extreme flirt, she is quite provocative, and often wins over the hearts of men and women alike unknowingly. She doesn’t consider sexual intercourse a very important aspect of life, and believes it a means of gaining pleasure. She doesn’t believe that two people must be in love to perform the act of sex. With that being said, Atsuka is far from a virgin, and has sex with many other females, sometimes with more than one at once. Atsuka naturally looks down on men due to something that happened in her past, thus she has switched to the other cheek, becoming full out lesbian. When not involved in business, she is a very spunky character who really enjoys excitement. Afraid of falling in love, or getting herself involved in a serious relationship, she tends to avoid them.

She gives off the air of maturity, sophistication, and prestige, all traits that she does have, but only offers to those who are not close to her. She’s really good at lending a maternal shoulder to cry on, and really knows how to speak pretty words.

She’s quite the temptress. She loves to seduce cute/pretty girls, and to even tease men.
When men fall for her flirtations, she finds it amusing, in a dark, cruel manner.

HistoryXXX
Atsuka was born to a line of famous musicians. Because of this, she has been raised on music, beginning to play her first instrument, the piano, at age 3. As her life progressed, she picked up several more instruments such as the keytar, the harp, the guitar, the cello, the viola, the flute, and the piccolo. Her vocals are known all over the country, for she is a very popular electronica dance artist. She is commonly depicted with a key tar on her albums, music videos, and other merchandise.

After one of her uncles attempted to rape her when he was drunk, Atsuka began to develop a strong hatred towards men, with very few exceptions. Because of this negative outlook on men, she believes that she is uncapable of falling inloce with a man, and therefor, has become an active lesbian. Her parents, disliking their daughter's sexuality, often set her up on blind dates with random men. This is prehaps what led to her teasing nature, for she very morbidly enjoys to toy with the hearts of others.

People who have actually gotten close to Atsuka's emotions or truly befriended her are scarce. She isn't very open with her internal embodiment, but will fling external in an outgoing manner,
Though Atsuka isn't as constantly flocked by fans at school (the crowd used to flock persistantly, but the school has now sort of adjusted to her presense), she is still talked about constantly, making her very popular. Many want to befriend or get intimate with her, but she won't provide them with any real tissue.

Very popular, and very loved, Atsuka definately has the school wound around her finger.

D A N C E W I T H M E , B A B E

LikesXXX

S e x (females only)
G i r l s
Roller coasters & Water Rides
Fruity Drinks
Skimpy Bathing Suits
Expensive Jewelry
Windy Weather
Teasing
Spa
Dance
Painting intricate designs on finger/toenails

DislikesXXX

M e n
Messy foods
Humid Air
Immaturity
Cheap Accessories
Animal Fur Patterns
Mustard

HobbiesXXX
Dating
Board Games
Lingerie Shopping

School ClubsXXX
Student Council
Honor Society

Student TypeXXX Prestigiously the top in her class.

FearsXXX Falling in love.
[/size]

R O C K I T

T h e V o i c e o f a V i x e n

[ x ] F a m o u s M u s i c A r t i s t
[ x ] Speaks fluent English and Japanese
{ x ] Misses school often to play concerts
[ x ] Can tie a c h e r r y stem in a knot with her tongue
[ x ] Best friend is male

[ x ] Kinky fiend with many f e t i s h e s

Last edited by Etsuuko on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:37 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://airgear.heavenforum.com
Etsuuko
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Etsuuko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-05

[A] T S U K A  xxx  [H] I R A I Empty
PostSubject: Re: [A] T S U K A xxx [H] I R A I   [A] T S U K A  xxx  [H] I R A I Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:55 pm

A P P R O V E D
Back to top Go down
http://airgear.heavenforum.com

[A] T S U K A xxx [H] I R A I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Roleplaying :: RPG Registeration :: Approved Stormriders :: Tokyo :: F-RANK-
Jump to: