AuthorMessage
Aoi Kataze
F-Class Idiot That Can't Skate Very Well

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: [C o o k i e s]   Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:22 am

Lost&&Found.

Aoi wandered aimlessly among the racks of music, barely glancing at each CD before tossing it out of her head. Puckering her thin lips, she sucked on her lollipop, shifting it in her mouth with her tounge. The glazed nails of her fingers traced over the CDs, it was mostly out of boredom. Her information was little about this city, she missed France. It’s smells, the pretty people. Tokyo was lacking in character. She had only met one interesting face so far.

The door rang, and Aoi was gone, she slipped her ATs on over her skinny jeans, a frilled vest-like shirt on her top. Showing off her long arms. Her expression blank, she took off on her Air Treks, leaning forward and pressuring herself. AT were so amazing. The long ash strands of her hair whirled behind her.

The lightning covered Air Treks shimmered as she sped throughout the crowds, her face unwavering. She flipped backwards, riding through with her back, making sure not to push her motors forward instead of backward. Aoi turned back around and came towards a stop, right in front of the pastry shop. It wasn’t long before she was coming out with a bag full of cinnamon cookies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [C o o k i e s]   Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:43 am

Another female catching her eye,the vixen passed a long stare to the girl with the fair hair. The heartbreaker's luscious black lashes fluttered lazily over glimmering aquamarine optics, before she lost interest. The girl she had been checking out had been a little too modest for Atsuka; her design was much too proper, and much too restrained, almost prude. The frills on her clothing tempted the pinkette to approach the other and rip off the dress, and insist rudely that she change into something more revealing, but she held herself from doing so.

Due to her well desired height, the Hirai had longer strides, thus taking her a shorter amount of time to reach the pastry counter ahead of her. The heels of her shoes tocked lightly against the tile beneath her, as she bent over and eyed the assortments of treats on display. What would she bring for the student council today? She noticed that the little blue-eyed girl with the long black pigtails, a female who Atsuka had been eyeing for the last few days, seemed to like jelly donuts. The vixen's arms folded across her chest, and she skimmed the shop with her eyes, waiting for an employee to appear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoi Kataze

Female

PostSubject: Re: [C o o k i e s]   Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Want&&Need.

Aoi’s eyes caught sight of the pink-haired female with interest. She stared at her, devouring the girl’s body with her eyes. The beauty had yet to meet more people, why not meet this one? Although, finding this pink-haired female didn’t make her forget about Ao. Aoi was capable of keeping her eyes on two things at once. But the girl needed something to approach her with. Anything to say. A simple hello would do, but Aoi doubted that would catch the pinkette’s interest.

She noticed how uninterested the girl seemed. Hmm, maybe she would just have to catch her attention. Aoi’s orbs shimmered with want. The need to attract the pinkette was bubbling inside her. In this way, Aoi acted so much like a child. She would do almost anything to get what she wanted.

Doing things like this every day, Aoi had learned how to recognize things about pretty people. She did feel rather stuffed in this outfit. Aoi’s eyes darted around the shop titles, searching for one labeled ‘clothes’. She tucked into one, and moments later came out, her long legs covered with a short skirt and her almost knee-high ATs. She had on the same shirt, but surely, as she finished her cookies and entered the store again, the pink female would gain interest. Afterall, she does almost anything to get what she wants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN

Female

PostSubject: Re: [C o o k i e s]   Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:35 pm

Now that an employee had brought her the desired jelly donuts, the electronica artist was preparing to leave the small pastry shop. Heading towards the exit, her means of escape, her model-like frame glided elegantly across the baby bakery, something that Atsuka had come to label this tiny, yet loveable shop. It was a surprisinly popular place, yet it seemed the the owner refused to move it, or expand it. Hirai figured that it must've held some sentimental value to it, or something else emotional like that. This is when the girl that she had earlier been checking out crossed paths. When the ash-haired female had passed her by, Atsuka couldn't help but freeze in her trackings. It seemed that the wavy locked girl had suddenly changed into something a little more revealing; mind reader, prehaps? The famous celebrity turned, analyzing the other adolescent's figure, her chips of shallow cerulean specifically eyeing the exposed flesh that she hadn't been able to see before.

The female definately had nice thighs. Standing in place, and gazing upon the stranger, Atsuka pulled a jelly donut from the small bag of treats and begin to snack on it, still looking over the female. '...Atsuka, you naughty thing. These donuts are for the student council, remember? The little alien girl? ' Riiiiight. About that; the pinkette figured that she could manage to eat one of the donuts without the other members noticing. What was one donut to them, anyway? They always ate their breakfasts. Heck, she was sure some of the females in the student council were anorexic, or something. This stranger, who had come apparently to order some cookies, had turned herself into the Hirai's own little private show, simply by walking.

Her victims never knew when she was plotting to pret upon them. Her thoughts were hesitant. Flirt with the girl? Maybe. But what about the student council meeting? She couldn't just be late. But then again, the little self-proclaimed Neptunian princess shared Modern Dance Club with Atsuka as well... maybe flirting a little couldn't hurt. It would just be a small tardy, after all, nothing ridiculous. It wasn't like they actually took role for student council meetings, anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoi Kataze

Female

PostSubject: Re: [C o o k i e s]   Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Sneeky&&Malicious

Aoi brushed past the pinkette, and found what she was looking for. Ah ha! The girl stopped in her tracks. Exactly as the beauty had planned. So this pinkette was attracted to skin, was she? Aoi took mental note of that. It seemed, unbeknownst to Aoi, the pinkette too, was playing her own game. Wouldn’t this be interesting, two predators preying on each other.

The beauty slowed down, and her stone eyes peered at the girl, making it clearly obvious she noticed her stop. Hmm, what was think pinkette like? Aoi waited a moment, for her to speak, but, her impatience made her want to talk first. Slightly turning, her eyes charming yet still, she let out a small, “Hello…?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN

Female

PostSubject: Re: [C o o k i e s]   Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:02 am

The vixen adjusted her stance casually, pulling long locks of light pink over a slender shoulder. Had the female recognized her yet? She seemed to be a teenager, and if so, she would ofcourse recall the 18 year old, whose face was plastered upon a preposterous amount of places all about Tokyo, and her commercials played on televiision commonly. She wasn't planning to give her identity away though; what fun would that be? If this female actually attended the same school as Atsuka, she likely already knew that she was famous. Her eyes blinked. Maybe this one was oblivious to the music industry. Was it even possible?

"Good morning, Gorgeous," she greeted, with a friendly wink. She figured she could let loose around this one, seeing that she appeared about 1 or 2 years younger than herself. If she were trying to flirt with someone of an older age? She would likely not approach it as daring. Smiling, she curled the mouth of the bag of jelly donuts, concealing their heavy scent of sugar,

"I haven't seen you around Raienmaru High School; do you by any chance happen to go there? If so, I wouldn't mind walking to school with someone as pretty as you~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoi Kataze

Female

PostSubject: Re: [C o o k i e s]   Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:40 am

Who are you?

Aoi loved how the pinkette spoke, and hearing her voice, she instantly recognized her. Aoi had seen the pinkette’s face before, but being coming back to Japan after the time she had spent in France for her mother’s sake, she hadn’t really paid much attention to pop culture. But the pinkette seemed to love attention a little too much. Would it bother her if Aoi hadn’t the slightest idea of who she was? ‘Atsuka’. Aoi recalled the girl’s name. She pondered her next words.

“I do go there actually, and likewise, I think I would rather enjoy walking to school with you.” A small smile curved her lips, it wasn’t a real smile. This was all just part of the game. In fact, this smile was more malicious then sweet. But it could be easily taken as ‘flirtacious’.

Aoi glanced at the cookies through the glass counter inside the shop. What to do next? “I’m Aoi, by the way. Aoi Kataze. It’s a pleasure to meet you, and you are….?” Of course Aoi knew who she was. But it would be fun to see Atsuka’s reaction. It was almost obvious that Aoi knew the girl, and was just messing with her, but hopefully the pinkette wouldn’t notice that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN

Female

PostSubject: Re: [C o o k i e s]   Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:00 am

Walking towards the lolita, calmly, the female stated her name. "Atsuka Hirai. It's nice to meet you as well," she said in common courtesy. She couldn't help but notice how often that the employees of the pastry shop weren't at the counter, attending their customers. Were they just lazy? They probably weren't morning people.
Honestly, the vixen hadn't really considered the female anything more than maybe another vagina for her to finger, but things were possible for change. Seeing the girl smirk like that, maybe in attempt at smiling, Atsuka figured that the girl had been attempting to play with her emotions. Oh, really? A challenger at her own game? In a way, this sort of victim was both i r r e s is t a b l e and n a u s e a t i n g.

The girl's attempt to seduce Atsuka was almost losing its shine....it almost seemed a little too easy. The pinkette had always liked the girls who were a little more clueless, a little more innocent. Girls like that one in the student council. With a casual shake of her head, for no reason that made itself clear, the female began to imagine the blue-eyed girl. Her tongue trailed the roof of her mouth with a thin layer of saliva, the corner of her lips curling ever so slightly, as she breifed through small dirty fantasies with the ripe young alien. "So, Miss Aoi Kataze. You have a name really similar to a cute girl in my council, Ao Katayuhi, you know that? How old are you?" She was proposing casual conversation, though her mental images were far from such innocence. She took a seat in a small chair that was prompted next to a table for snacking on the pastries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoi Kataze

Female

PostSubject: Re: [C o o k i e s]   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Similiar Goals.

Aoi perked at the slight mention of the blue-eyed girls name. It seems that she wasn't the only one interested in her. What a peculiar girl this girl was. Aoi took a seat with the girl, her eyes unwavering from her pretty little pink head. "I did meet her at the bath house, but then she was swept away by some pervert-bodyguard. And I'm sixteen." She said, nonchalantly. It bothered her that she hadn't gotten to the pinkette yet. They were both well aware of the fact that they were 'preying' on eachother.

"How old are you? I'd guess.....around eighteen?" Aoi added, curiously. Funny she should mention that blue-eyed girl. Did she too seek to have her? Well, I'm sure that they 'want' her in different ways. But was it too her goal? Well, maybe this time in Tokyo would be interesting. The game had started. It was now apparant that the Vixen and Silent Beauty were nothing but complete e n e m i e s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuka Hirai
BEAUTIFUL♥VIXEN

Female

PostSubject: Re: [C o o k i e s]   Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:18 am

"You're good at guessing or ages, or maybe I just look my age," Atsuka noted in a laid back town, as she leaned in her seat, her spine pressing against the backing. She grinned at the other female, "That lackey of hers? She calls him her Rakkurene, or something or other. He's always stopping by the Student Council meetings, because he thinks that the council's a threat..." her shoulders shrugged dissmissantly, and she turned her gaze to the cookie counter, where an emplotte had finally shown up. Her slender fingers hooked strands of pink behind her ear, and she exerted a breath.

"I personally think she has more things to worry about,..." her voice was hauntinly quiet all of a sudden, and she stood up, the legs of the chair she had been seated in croacking as they made friction with the flooring, "Speaking of that council, thanks to the unusually slow pace of this pastry, I'm going to be late seeing Ao. I'm going to be headed on my way, m'ksy?"

This was more of an excuse to make a leave. Now that the vixen knew that this female was also interested in the neptunian, obvious because of the way she was giving her indifferently dirty looks; she knew that she shouldn't walk to school with a rival. But what did this Aoi girl want with the dark haired female? Love? Compassion? Friendship? It sure beat the hell out of Atsuka. Right now, the only thing Ao was to the techno princess was another body to play with; she wasn't really looking for her lifelong partner or anything. She just wanted another fling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C o o k i e s]   

Back to top Go down

[C o o k i e s]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRGEAR :: Gates of Heaven :: Roleplaying :: AirGear Roleplaying :: Tokyo :: North Tokyo City :: Food District-
Jump to: